EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Here’s Johnny!!”
2B4C7752-3DAC-4908-8D57-F187085A27BF.jpeg

I don’t know why ⬇ made me think of ⬆
4D9541F5-C189-4639-83DC-C39811E6CDBE.png

Here’s your retrospective grift declaration fezzas ✌🏼🥖🎪👙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Tonight we are having Chicken Schnitzel and potato salad. For the difficult ones in the house that don't eat mayonnaise  they are having wraps.

She will not ruin an easy summer meal for us.

Reactions: 13
The beach looks too small. EL needs to size up.

There's SL spread eagled and people are 30cm away taking photos of the iconic bathing boxes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry but as a Perthian, that beach looks rank compared to our beautiful beaches 🤢
Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Melbourne is on a bay, there are no metropolitan beaches that are on the actual ocean, and a lot of storm water dumps into the bay so after heavy downfalls it’s prone to looking pretty damn gross. We had weeks of storms and the quality (and safety) of the water in the bay is as bad as I ever remember it being in my life. She is MAD for swimming in it at the moment. Whoever mentioned she should’ve just jumped in the car and gone to a proper beach is spot on. If you’re making a day of it, and seemingly have a kid free weekend why not spend the 2 hours driving to the Surf Coast, Bellarine or Peninsula? spend the day at the beach, have dinner at local winey etc?

She’s also set up camp for the day about 15m from my family’s beach box which we didn’t go to today because I didn’t want my kids swimming in the filthy bay. I really hope this doesn’t become a permanent position for her over summer and I have to cop and eyeful of HammyLou’s ham sandwich 🤮
She can't travel too far as she has to get to the United game tonight.

Can't wait to see what outfit LebronLou is going to treat us to tonight!

Wonder what Babe is up to today?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's just so crass. Shouting about SL's cherry being popped and all the innuendos. Clomping back to her car in a bikini. Throw a Zoe Moss dress on.

She's such an attention seeker hoe.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I just stalked nadia, ive never in my life seen her profile and wow she is so put together.
Doesnt Emmylou one word see the way she presents herself? All the beautiful neutral places she posed with her henne stuff? One place may have even been her house?! It looked so nice and clean. No trees or zebra crossing or vag grabbing in sight. The models dont say their name and what size they're wearing. Its just all editorial. Why doesnt EL look at that stuff and try to emulate it rather than JUST copy what they wear.
Also Nadia's post with the blue twin set, why didnt she bring old clod hopper to the yoga sesh? 😂😂😂
Don’t think that’s Nadia’s house no Kmart plate and white powder!
She doesn’t do it herself like EL she hires people who are professional

You know what I would like to see, Lou taking her kids to the shops with a little bit of money & letting them buy a gift for the wishing / donation tree.

My little 6 year old son & I have been twice, it didn’t cost much, was just some colouring / activity books, felt pens etc and the look on his face when we got to put them under the tree was priceless. We are just an average family, not rolling in cash like Lou, she’s more like a grinch, unless she can wear it or eat it herself, she isn’t interested.
I’d like her to her to do it but I don’t want to see it!! Be generous and not film it

Reactions: 5
You know what I would like to see, Lou taking her kids to the shops with a little bit of money & letting them buy a gift for the wishing / donation tree.

My little 6 year old son & I have been twice, it didn’t cost much, was just some colouring / activity books, felt pens etc and the look on his face when we got to put them under the tree was priceless. We are just an average family, not rolling in cash like Lou, she’s more like a grinch, unless she can wear it or eat it herself, she isn’t interested.
I went to the Bay St Christmas market this morning... literally a short walk from her place, lots of lovely stalls there and plenty of things for the kids to do and buy, but no, Lardy lou takes herself and Sallysue to Brighton Beach (do NOT think you're welcome there again!).
And it's got nothing to do with wether she had them this weekend or not since we know she chops and changes the arrangement to suit herself.
Mother of the freaking year...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are so gross and disrespectful.

Fancy turning up for a massage straight from the beach, covered in sunscreen and sand and smelling like Port Phillip Bay.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She can't travel too far as she has to get to the United game tonight.

Can't wait to see what outfit LebronLou is going to treat us to tonight!

Wonder what Babe is up to today?
Hahaha LebronLou. Has anyone added all her nicknames to the wiki?

Reactions: 9
You wouldn’t believe how many times I had to listen to their dribble about “poppin Bub’s cherry 🍒” to get these screenshots 😂 I hope you fezzas farken appreciated it!!

*Pop Pop!!* 🐽 #bathingboxbogans
6FFDA07A-C4C2-4730-9714-2B0C58748728.png

B16A54A1-B855-4E77-8798-1507DCF614FD.png
7B53A814-691B-4230-9ADA-B0040CF9BCFB.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I went to the Bay St Christmas market this morning... literally a short walk from her place, lots of lovely stalls there and plenty of things for the kids to do and buy, but no, Lardy lou takes herself and Sallysue to Brighton Beach (do NOT think you're welcome there again!).
And it's got nothing to do with wether she had them this weekend or not since we know she chops and changes the arrangement to suit herself.
Mother of the freaking year...
I was there too. My husband asked if that loudmouth woman would be doing a “live cross” from there this morning. 🤣

You wouldn’t believe how many times I had to listen to their dribble about “poppin Bub’s cherry 🍒” to get these screenshots 😂 I hope you fezzas farken appreciated it!!

*Pop Pop!!* 🐽
View attachment 1778606
View attachment 1778607View attachment 1778608
Her constant referencing of SallySue’s sex life (past and present) verges on passive aggressive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.