EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had to take a break since the Aus ballet season gift. I have not read here or watched her stories since then. It has probably been said but That would be mine and my daughters absolute dream to be able to attend a season at the Australian Ballet. An entire season, I would cry if I received that and then again at every single performance. What an incredible gift, but this fucken piece of tit! Yes she gushed but she has no idea how incredibly special this is….and now because they gifted this to her I am torn from loving the ballet to finding it hard to support them when they support someone like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a high paying Corporate job 4 days a week, still I would not drop this money on these bags after school fees, mortgage etc .. one Chanel a year for me to add to my collection. So some feral uneducated part time grifter on a minimum wages is 100% not buying real Dior.. how embarrassing for them!
I just recently bought a Dior bag. My first ever expensive bag. I work a high paying full time job and have no kids but my money still goes into non-flashy tit so it was a real investment.
I pay a mortgage back in Melbourne, pay my rent here London, I travel the world on a fortnightly basis. I like to have savings in my offset for rainy days. I literally got my mum and boyfriend to tell me it was ok to buy this bag bc I felt guilty for wanting it.
I just cant imagine designer tit being number one on my priority list. Maybe bc Im happy in life I dont need dopamine hits all the time, or maybe because Im not trying to impress 120K people plus the fembots, I dont know. But I like that this felt like a treat and made me realise I work hard enough to buy something nice.
She never appreciates anything. This is why she has a floordrobe. The kardashians have dedicated closets for their stuff, 1 for bags, 1 for shoes. If EL really appreciated all her designer tit and it wasnt just for likes on the gram she'd also treat it with respect.

But as someone said above, she is probably just living off DH Gate not giving a single duck about child labour in the countries these fake shits are being manufactured in. She's such a bad human.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was she gifted a season ticket to the ballet? I thought it was disgusting enough to gift her a ticket to one performance.
What a joke, what a waste.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Was she gifted a season ticket to the ballet? I thought it was disgusting enough to gift her a ticket to one performance.
What a joke, what a waste.
i am pretty sure she said “they are saving her seat for the season” in her story. I hope my anger took over and I heard it wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She ate a sandwich and went for a surf. I loathe her more and more every day. She really has no grasp on real life does she? Gift after #sponsored gift, and she has no appreciation of any of it. Off the the Albert park for dinner, no kids no man (he’s only there for Wednesdays).

Reactions: 19
I dont think she wants another kid. She would lose all her freedoms. No Aaron to babysit and i dont think king babe would want to father a child with the scum of the earth. Some oxtail slop isnt worth being tied down to this pig of a human for eternity.

Also did she really use a bleeping kanye west song TODAY! After he outright said Hitler was a good person. Get a fucken grip Emmylou, you piece of tit. Open your fucken eyes.
But also if she did get pregnant her gunt surgery would be a waste of money for her …. even though she looks pregnant 24/7 anyway (who on EARTH would ever go to the dr who performed THAT surgery?!??)

Reactions: 11
It’s a suburb I lock my door driving through ….
Not to offend but someone once explaining where it was said it’s called Scum - shine. I still don’t know exactly where it is.

Quick @gemmagucci get your crop top on get down to The Albert Park Hotel for some more paparazzi shots!

Bogans gone wild!View attachment 1776645
View attachment 1776640
Ooooh man i was at Albert Park Hotel last Satuday night. Many fun drunks out the front outdoor seats. I was with a teenager and the dog so i was serious mum. Not a crop top in sight. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the oil slick in the water after she submerged herself, they’ll need to call in help to clean the wildlife. All that fat & oil oozing from Lardy Lou is really a bloody disaster

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just recently bought a Dior bag. My first ever expensive bag. I work a high paying full time job and have no kids but my money still goes into non-flashy tit so it was a real investment.
I pay a mortgage back in Melbourne, pay my rent here London, I travel the world on a fortnightly basis. I like to have savings in my offset for rainy days. I literally got my mum and boyfriend to tell me it was ok to buy this bag bc I felt guilty for wanting it.
I just cant imagine designer tit being number one on my priority list. Maybe bc Im happy in life I dont need dopamine hits all the time, or maybe because Im not trying to impress 120K people plus the fembots, I dont know. But I like that this felt like a treat and made me realise I work hard enough to buy something nice.
She never appreciates anything. This is why she has a floordrobe. The kardashians have dedicated closets for their stuff, 1 for bags, 1 for shoes. If EL really appreciated all her designer tit and it wasnt just for likes on the gram she'd also treat it with respect.

But as someone said above, she is probably just living off DH Gate not giving a single duck about child labour in the countries these fake shits are being manufactured in. She's such a bad human.
It's clear she doesn't give a duck about child labour because she makes The Children ™ film her

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just backtracking a bit.

Wasn't the gross stretchy dress released by
StephGilmoreLouonewordnohyphen aka ELLs?

If so, why is ZM advertising it now?

Reactions: 2
It's clear she doesn't give a duck about child labour because she makes The Children ™ film her
Did we do a zoom in on the bag? It probably said Dion, not Dior

The bit that’s starting to make bleeping furious is the blatant waste of money on all tit for herself, how selfish can you get. If I was down to my last $1 I would be still thinking how I can use it to buy something for my kid or use it to improve something for them. She’s the opposite. What a gross bleep she is.

ExxonValdezLou
She could donate all the Zoe Moss clothes to help soak up the oil spill I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just backtracking a bit.

Wasn't the gross stretchy dress released by
StephGilmoreLouonewordnohyphen aka ELLs?

If so, why is ZM advertising it now?
She mentioned last week that she is moving it to the ZM page. Probably bc it went on sale this week and ZM gets more traffic than her home-brand page.

Reactions: 8
Quick @gemmagucci get your crop top on get down to The Albert Park Hotel for some more paparazzi shots!

Bogans gone wild!View attachment 1776645
View attachment 1776640
Filtered and blurred to the max!

She ate a sandwich and went for a surf. I loathe her more and more every day. She really has no grasp on real life does she? Gift after #sponsored gift, and she has no appreciation of any of it. Off the the Albert park for dinner, no kids no man (he’s only there for Wednesdays).
Yes.. they can laugh now but there’s no future in yet
She’ll be ok Centrelink soon as she has no long term skills

Reactions: 9
Did we do a zoom in on the bag? It probably said Dion, not Dior

The bit that’s starting to make bleeping furious is the blatant waste of money on all tit for herself, how selfish can you get. If I was down to my last $1 I would be still thinking how I can use it to buy something for my kid or use it to improve something for them. She’s the opposite. What a gross bleep she is.

She could donate all the Zoe Moss clothes to help soak up the oil spill I guess
A lot of the YouTube shorts i see are people doing good things for the homeless/people in need of basic food/shelter/warmth. It's always ALWAYS those that have duck all will share whatever they can with others that are struggling. Then there is LL...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.