EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday @AMY$ ! 🎂

-----

I agree with @Platenipples ... Celebrity Slim have set the ball rolling by dropping Jessica whatsherface as they want to use "relatable" people who actually use the products ... watch others follow suit. Garnier must be silly to still be using Emmylou considering the state of her hair - crazy to think they don't think of this stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And all is right in my world, by the state of her hair this morning I've clearly not been violated because my bristles have not touched her hair, instead happily neglected!!

Happy Birthday, @AMY$ 🎉🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Okay, some thoughts

- did she just put two syllables into “moi” as in “mo-wah” hahahahhahaha
- anyone else hate the sound of her using metal in her pots and pans. The other day when she stabbed her knife into the meat roast and slammed metal to metal I criiiiiiinged
- it must be so farken weird to be a kid with big ring lights in your house and having to film or be filmed at all hours
- what a big witch to make The Children come home from school and use their time to make the cake she wants to make, have them smell it cooking but then not let them have any
- why does Zoe Moss always have to be shot on the street/footpath. I don’t know any other brand who’s marketing team is like this
- PARDON that model is not wearing size 8 if that’s the size SallySue wears!!!
- henne fit needs to be sized up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How awful she didn’t let the kids have some warm cake they all cooked together!!
Shamefully I like that color blue of the henne.
She looks like she puts on an act with her kids, nothing genuine about her.

Reactions: 15
What DOES the little one eat? I hope her mom gives her vitamins because I don't know how she gets any nutrients. And for some reason Emmylou feels the need to always mention how she won't eat this or that, like it's a badge of honor for her as a mom. We get it. The youngest is a handful (mostly due to Emmylou's parenting) and life is hard.
Also, her saying that constantly in front of the kids is reinforcing those food aversions.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never heard of marinating meat then freezing it. Is this a thing?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I wish someone would tell her we don't need to see the instruction on how to make potato salad or barbecue again. Does she think we are as thick as she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else hear V say 'all of it? 'referring to EL marinating all of the meat.
Why doesn't she leave some un marinated for V. Most children won't eat marinated meat.
She is definitely a narcissist mother who has no care for her children's likes and dislikes and only cares about what she wants.

Reactions: 19
I think if she took the time to stew the apples and not fry them in butter then the cake would have been sweeter and nicer to eat.

Reactions: 18
This flog lecturing us on being present. Put YOUR FARKEN PHONE AWAY WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR CHILDREN!
B4D53099-F979-4EBB-B9CB-CC984082CFB6.png

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I haven’t had a cookbook published or anything, but I do know my way around a kitchen….. why would she not mix the marinade ingredients together before dumping the meat on top? So the flavours are even? Or is this just me at the absolute end of my tolerance of her fuckwittery?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she wears active wear to the shops, but wears a clown outfit to be active???🤔 🤡

Was V saying she was excited to go to her dads because she gets popcorn, icecream and pizza?

He is giving her something she likes as a treat. Unlike EL who thinks oxtail slop and African sausage is a treat.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
A little reminder to everyone- Never click on anything she has tagged in her stories or posts. It adds to her engagement and those brands can see how many accounts have come over via her account. Always leave her account and then search the tagged brands. I refuse to add to her engagement stats.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.