EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry been made dog busy at work then had our team dinner will go back and read.

What baffles me is ZM is out so late with stock everyone else including the other brands under that owners umbrella have been selling full price for months and now reduced. How the duck does she make money from it.

Reactions: 12
Sorry been made dog busy at work then had our team dinner will go back and read.

What baffles me is ZM is out so late with stock everyone else including the other brands under that owners umbrella have been selling full price for months and now reduced. How the duck does she make money from it.
is Zoe Moss just the clearance off shoot of Leonie wholesales?

Reactions: 5
Stop putting holes in the cake! How about you stop putting your filthy fingers in the cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she gets the girls to help make the cake then doesn’t let them eat it. So mean!! She snacks on tit alllll the time as I’d she cared that it’s full of sugar - like others have said she could have actually made the cake healthier.

Reactions: 21
Hang in there fellow fezzas. We need to watch this car crash to the end, we've come this far.
I really think 2023 is going to be the year it all comes crashing down. I can't see Ganier renewing her ambassadorship, which seems to be her bread and butter. The media career is dead. Karma is coming....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
For Mincey Lou because we know she reads here

More free clothes. Her Tully crop and leggings are exactly the same as the Henne.

View attachment 1770229
She's using that filter again filter on that's blurring the background and placing her on a more flattering angle, she's so dodgy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t even hate watch atm! I was permanently disabled due to a work injury 10 years ago, deemed never to hold down employmen. I’ve had Togo back to basic clerical work the last year or so due to the cost of living; not to mention making my kids choose between private education and their passions (expensive sporting commitments etc).
I'm really sorry that you're doing it tough. It might be comforting to remember that most people on social media only show you what they want you to see. There is probably a heap of stuff going on behind the scenes in her life that she wouldn't want anyone to see or know about.

I know *of* an influencer who appears to have a great life but it's all a charade. She lives with her parents in my apartment building and I often see her taking photos by the complex pool which are carefully cropped to make it appear as though it's a private pool; ditto in the case of the complex gardens (someone actually asked her once if she has a gardener, and she said she did! Which wasn't a lie really as there is a gardener; she just didn't mention that all the residents foot the bill for that). I also see her in the underground carpark taking photos while she's draped over car bonnets, suggesting their hers (at least she blurs the license plates). Looking at her grid, she seems to be someone who has it all, but the reality is a lot of it is highly manufactured. She works in a café so that's where the enviable food shots come from (which will always be captioned with the suggestion that she eats out all the time). She does get gifted items a lot (mainly skincare) but she does at least thank the sender and rave about the contents unlike others.

I feel you need to celebrate the little things - you may have a wonderful relationship with your kids, but we know that Emmylou doesn't with hers - it feels very forced. You also have transferrable skills to be able to do clerical work - what would half of these influencers be able to do if they were booted off Instagram? I hear you about the cost of living crisis and choosing between things but everyone is in the same boat at the moment - even these influencers who seem to act as if they have a money tree in their garden. You don't know how much debt they're amassing in pursuit of their dream, or any of the other stuff they have to resort to doing just to keep the money rolling in while they chase their influencing dream.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why the duck has she been gifted a beautiful pair of signed ballet shoes from The Australian Ballet Co?????? WHY? What is her connection to them. She doesn't even know. duck I dislike her
I was ropable when I saw that tit. She didn’t even understand how special those signed shoes were. And tickets to every performance? Get fucked! She better take the girls to some of them at least, if not all.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.