EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Classic girl stuff".
I can assure you i have NEVER "looked down the barrel" and told my followers what Im ordering and I am a "girl".
Also your head is the shape of a watermelon. Keep eating lashings of budder and the fattiest part of the ham. Im sure your insides arent being strangled by visceral fat enough.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hanging nipple baguettes in the crop have delivered her most feral look yet. Is there anything worse? White semi see through crop with floppy nipples directing our eyes to the belly centrepiece . This has to be one of the worst. Nipples worldwide are launching a defamation suit as we speak. #hidethenipple #nipplebaguette #saynotothenipples #swinginglowhighcarb #lashingsofboob #nipplesofbayside #therealnipplesofmelbourne #imdonenow #oldnipplenewsday #champagnenipples ok I’m done now 🍽🍽

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Things are grim when you need to be filmed eating a sandwich and finding a dip in the road.

She goes out for dinner with SallySue, details what they will be eating before they even sit down. Too bad if bub wanted something else. That's the price of being on the payroll at all times I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The hanging nipple baguettes in the crop have delivered her most feral look yet. Is there anything worse? White semi see through crop with floppy nipples directing our eyes to the belly centrepiece . This has to be one of the worst. Nipples worldwide are launching a defamation suit as we speak. #hidethenipple #nipplebaguette #saynotothenipples #swinginglowhighcarb #lashingsofboob #nipplesofbayside #therealnipplesofmelbourne #imdonenow #oldnipplenewsday #champagnenipples ok I’m done now 🍽🍽
I just realised she had the same top on again.
Im all for re-wearing clothes (we know she never re wears an outfit) but that crop top is basic wear at best. She wore it all day while faffing about in the sun with fake tan on, no doubt staining the tit out of it Especially under her sweaty underarms and then spends hours in a pool. Who knows if she even showered and then puts it on again. Yuck.

Also, imagine getting a spray tan just to be in a wetsuit all day. She really never gets the brief.
Or she just can never be home alone and always has to find something to do.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Also, imagine getting a spray tan just to be in a wetsuit all day. She really never gets the brief.
Or she just can never be home alone and always has to find something to do.
Exactly what I was thinking, why get a last minute spray tan to end up wearing a wetsuit? Perhaps Ripcurl didn't want her in their bikinis so gifted her a wetsuit instead

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was never going to stand up and those waves aren’t scary my kids have been a few times.

Oh there’s a thought grifter stick your hand in your pocket these school holidays and shout the kids I’m sure they’d love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m up with a teething kid and the WORST period pain ever. Someone post the Melbourne cup dancing vid to cheer me up for god’s sake!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Look, I know freeing the nip is a trend, but you've missed the mark yet again Lopsided Lou. You just look like a middle aged bogan in desperate need of a bra that fits properly

Actually one nipple has hit the mark.. the other is questioning its life choices ....

Goodlord she is awful.

Not as talented as supercute 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why the party bag of cheezels for breakfast in the street??

Why the details of how much ham, how much the baguette cost and why we have to watch her eat it??

Why the constant f-bombs in the tagged rip curl stories??

Just why??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We know she wants to be a Fembot, do you think she is going full SINGLE WHITE FEMALE on Nards?

If she is, expect a LOT more of “free the nipple”

1E5FE275-F779-4EB1-B130-BDE594F57737.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.