EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call BS to babe leaving a gift under her pillow.
She films the opening of an envelope, if he left a gift we would have seen it on the gram. She posted that because us Fezzas talked about the fact he is all take and no give.

EmmyLou is a liar liar pants on 🔥
I understand that most people like keeping their private life exactly that but I really have to question how authentic a relationship is when their are ZERO pics of the loved up couple on any SM.

No launch, no soft launch, not anything except smug little remarks.
I'd be seriously questioning my relationship status if my "partner" had ZERO presence on my socials, especially if that was my job.

Reactions: 24
New thread:

EmmyLou Loves #55: 5 horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Congratulations to @notgifted !

I had to shorten it to fit.

You win a pair of satin PJ’s from King Babe 👑 he’s popped them under your pillow. Enjoy!

Who knows what’s instore for us these threads takes us all on a journey we won’t forget 😭😱😳

Special shout out to @Oops I did it again for their Xmas Carol ELL edition.
✌
Oh shucks 😂😂 I hope King Babe sized me down in the pjs, it’s only comfy when the buttons are about to take out an eye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am so angry, Emmy slug if you read this you do not deserve that ballet PR package. You do not deserve nice things like that. 🤬

Makes me so angry she was given that beautiful package that will just collect dust in her dump house because all she cares about is basketball
The new flavour of the month will be the Ballet and BBall will fade away into the sunset

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I understand that most people like keeping their private life exactly that but I really have to question how authentic a relationship is when their are ZERO pics of the loved up couple on any SM.

No launch, no soft launch, not anything except smug little remarks.
I'd be seriously questioning my relationship status if my "partner" had ZERO presence on my socials, especially if that was my job.
I previously never put my bf on my socials but it was out of spite bc im petty like that. He still had his EX GIRLFRIEND on there even tho they'd been broken up for like 5 years. So we had a massive fight over it (he really could not understand why i asked him to remove them but thats a 🚩 story for another day lol). Anyway he removed them and posted a pic of me. From then on I started posting him in my stories and stuff. I think people always have a reason for not sharing someone yet But eventually do when it feels right (not WK for her but more for babe).
So I think one of them has a valid reason for not posting and I think its him and she is fkn DYING to post him. I reckon she bugs him on the daily about it. He probably doesnt want to be stalked or tbh doesnt want to be publicly seen with a walrus.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Serious question…how can I get her to block me? I’m so over all the free gifts she get…yet like a car crash I still look..so I need her to block me.
Me too, it what I do for satisfaction is make comments to her that are extremely lies, yet she falls for them, like “oh my god Emmy Lou, that yellow outfit it so beautiful, like sunshine 🌞 🌸💖” hahaha she is such a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot keep up but K18 treatment is $100 for a tiny bottle and she is tagging them. if they send her freebies - i will never use it again.

Reactions: 14
I may be behind the times, but don't know who this dizzy rascal is she was talking about... searched on spotify.. yeah ok, still don't know who this person is, and I bet she didn't until a few months ago either. He looks like babe, so no wonder she likes him
There is 1 Dizzee Rascal song that is one of my faves - Dance win Me (with Calvin Harris) - needs to be played on LOUD. You may know it or Bonkers. they are probably 10-12 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I may be behind the times, but don't know who this dizzy rascal is she was talking about... searched on spotify.. yeah ok, still don't know who this person is, and I bet she didn't until a few months ago either. He looks like babe, so no wonder she likes him
Am I getting really old, or are you old? He’s the King of Grime! So good 😂. At his peak 10ish years ago. He features on the soundtrack for Everything I Know About Love which was set in 2012.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, she sure did!
Once again, she removes one foot from her mouth to put the other in.
Vegetarian lasagne with meat must be a LardyLou special. 🤣🤣
Well, she shrugged when she said it was sort of vegetarian even though it had meat in it. Like words don't even matter anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think her music tastes have definitely been influenced by the pajama giver.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.