Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

party bag

I just realised what her hair yesterday reminded me of..... a literal TROLL, Mark trolled her with a Trolls hairstyle.
589866fa82b085205f0f9bd8c06d2192.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I feel like Instagram is personally trolling me by granting Emmy access to the 60 second stories. It was hard enough to sit through eight minutes of her dots of doom, but now??!! 😫😫😫

Hard enough to sit through a minute the first time, now I have go back for screenshots. My attention span isn’t this long!
I can’t cope with it, and if you miss the screenshot the second time you watch and need to watch a third time, life is just not worth living. 😩

I have never seen AL looking healthier or happier than he did in tonight’s stories, and it was so clear he just did not want to engage with her bullshit or to be in her stories. I still don’t think he’s hot though.

EL would have left the end of that conversation with Aaron in deliberately to get people talking but it doesn’t feel right to drag this guy into these threads or to cast aspersions on him, when we have no idea if they are linked in any way apart from her following him.

Her comments about her Saturday night though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me cringe so hard. She’s desperately trying to make Aaron jealous but all he is interested in his peanut butter sandwhich 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
SueLyn would have been the better media presence/ influencer of the two. Attractive, articulate. Instead, we got stuck with the Bunbury Buffoon, who tried to become the South Melbourne Sweetheart but quickly settled into her ultimate role as the Port Melbourne Potty Mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Whiskers1

VIP Member
That stew looked like the horse crap buckets when we'd leave them out in the rain accidentally as kids at the stables after we'd mucked out.
Poo balls floating in shitty water.

Horse shit stew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The only reason her mornings are usually rushed is because she drags her poor fucking kids to cafes for breakfast before school. It's not like she has to be in the office by 8:30am, or logging onto her home office compewder for a Zoom at 9am. She does fuck all except indulge herself in food, beauty treatments, grog, smokes, photo ops, and now apparently African Sausages, in a constant attempt to fill the gaping hole where her soul should be.

I can hardly wait to see the 2 inch thick slurry of oil on the top of the multicooker (note WinnieBlueLou, it's not actually a fucking slow cooker you dumbass) when she whips up the latest batch of her famous cholesterol casserole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ActiveLies

VIP Member
1. The thing is, our feelings about Aaron and SueLyn are largely irrelevant because they haven’t chosen to monetise their life by sharing every single moment of it. EL has earned our scorn, our distrust, our criticism because she has selfishly chosen to exploit everyone and everything around her for the sole benefit of HER. With zero regard for anyone else. Aaron could be an absolute fuckwit, SueLyn might be a lazy deadshit, but they’d be fuckwits and deadshits who aren’t going out of their way to have a large social media presence.

2. Her curries make me consider giving up eating full stop. I am so repulsed any time she ever makes a sloppy, meaty stew or curry that it’s actually puts me off food.

3. Much love to anyone dealing with addiction, particularly navigating/supporting a gambling addiction in a country whose obsession with punting is almost all encompassing.

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Tattlers jump to A-Loves defence with Aaron but I don’t trust him, never have. I can see she leaves the kids with him but he works away as well and he walked out on her when she had the very successful tummy tuck. I don’t know there is something NQR with him
No shame on Aaron.😆😆 He left when she had the tummy tuck as she was stuck in that
Grandpa chair. It was the only time he was brave enough to leave (ran). He took his guitar and one suitcase and bolted. I love him for this. I still laugh that he took his chance and went running when she couldn’t chase him down. Don’t leave me Aaron….Aaron!!!!!

• Haha

MrsDinosaur

@MrsDinosaur do you have anyone to talk to about this gambling thing? Anyone who can help you get support for your husband?
Unfortunately we have been down the addiction path before with him, for a long time was drugs which he did go to rehab for. He has very bad self destructive behaviour patterns and depression so we are in the stage of finding some help at the moment, his parents are as narcissistic as old mate loulou and no help at all but we will get there, so annoying that I love his stupid ass so much

Thank you all for your kind words and concern, I really appreciate it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Instoxicated

Bravo dickehead...you've also managed to stretch the absolute shit out of the neck. Do these garments end up back on the rack, all out of shape, wreaking of fags and BO when she's done with them?
IMG_20220819_170714.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
How was the rage when Leah corrected her pronunciation of sous vide? It actually made me feel very uncomfortable. I would hate to be around her when she does lose it.

It really emphasised to me what an uncultured fool she is. I don't expect everyone to know how to pronounce French, but this is a widely known culinary term. Even as a shit cook I know what it means and how to say it. Obviously applied for MasterChef but never watched a single episode in her life. Dickehead. Also, tie your hair back and put on an apron, you dirty sausage repository.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
*bug eyes* please guysss buy my book *fake smile* I've got 700 farken copies left *scowl* there was a thousand but the rats in the warehouse shit all over them so we're down to just 700 *Leah inaudible in background* no I will not be price matching with Kmart or anywhere else *rage face* I have made hardly any fucken money on this I didn't even get a fucken launch party okay *sad, angry face* but it would really mean so much if yas can jump on and get yaselves a copy because Mama needs a new corset *giggle*✌
20220818_143626.jpg

• Haha
Hey Emmylou, buy the size large and just says it’s a small. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I know it’s a shitty thing to do, but it’s so much better than squeezing yourself into these outfits that do 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 fit 👏🏻.

Or…show your followers that you are actually confident by not giving a fark what the size on the label is because it’s not a measure of your worth and is morally neutral? 🤷🏻‍♀️

HeyBub

VIP Member
No shame on Aaron.😆😆 He left when she had the tummy tuck as she was stuck in that
Grandpa chair. It was the only time he was brave enough to leave (ran). He took his guitar and one suitcase and bolted. I love him for this. I still laugh that he took his chance and went running when she couldn’t chase him down. Don’t leave me Aaron….Aaron!!!!!
His departure was so well executed - waited till the butter ball was literally stuck in a chair and couldn’t chase him like an old fish wife down the street 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I think it's repulsive this bush pig scooted off to get her teeth cleaned and her Invisalign sorted AGAIN because she is too lazy to wear them which we all knew but her blaming 'dating' yet saying The Receptionist has seen her on stories not wearing them?! So which is it?! On stories you aren't dating dickehead. And if out for a 'date' (which you aren't) you can still wear them for approx 20 hours that day. You are just a lazy pig.

Not only that, but she then went back to the Loreal event to get a free Manicure which in turn made her miss picking up her kids?! All for a free Manicure?! Get your priorities sorted you fucking oaf. Pick your kids up, sort out dinner, take them out, spend time with them that isn't #gifted.

Truly she should be ashamed of herself. Imagine the absolute train wreck if and when she gets a bloke.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sponfused

VIP Member
Sorry not sorry. Invisalign is not that hard 🙄
All you do is take them out before you walk into a restaurant, etc then rinse with water when you leave and pop them back in for your trip home or wherever, until you can brush your teeth. I did it for two years. If you’re committed to straightening your teeth, you make it work (and most people actually pay thousands of their hard earned cash to do so, so it’s not something you can’t be a$$ed doing).
What a fantastic promotion for Bond Street Dental. “Whilst we expect paying customers to invest thousands of dollars in the Invisalign treatment, we give it away for free to ungrateful influencers who waste our time and resources and repay us by telling their followers that the process is too difficult to stick to. We offer Afterpay!”