Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so far behind with these threads but just had to come on and say wtf are her and her sister cooking up?
I reckon it's an app or a "weight loss" plan of some sort with recipes, tips for mindfulness and journalling etc...she just admitted that Sue Lynn does all the recipe development and website work so it would be Sue Lynn doing all the work and old Winnieblou will be taking the credit as usual.

Reactions: 24
Thi
Seriously who would pay for an app written by those 2 dumbasses. Both Emmy and her sister can barely string a sentence together between the both of them but they "have been working on something amazing for the last 2 years" . All the sister could come up with for the before/after shots was "you look so much clearer". CLEARER!!! wth does that mean...clearer???? Emmy, Leah and SL are really a trio of bogan dickeheads.
My thoughts exactly.

I would not pay for an app. I really hope the fan girls will not fall for it. As lovely as they are, they seem the type not to track their expenses and will let the app debit their account even though they are not using it.

Reactions: 16
'That's going to be boiling hot, I'm not going to do that to myself'

*0.1 seconds later after spitting all over it*

Shoves it in her gob and barely chews it.

Pig.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I hope in that two years one of them has trained to be a nutritionist or dietitian, half a day pretending to study personal training won’t cut it. They better be bloody careful offering health advice with no qualifications.

Reactions: 21
I reckon it's an app or a "weight loss" plan of some sort with recipes, tips for mindfulness and journalling etc...she just admitted that Sue Lynn does all the recipe development and website work so it would be Sue Lynn doing all the work and old Winnieblou will be taking the credit as usual.
I’m guessing it will be an 8 week online program with all of that stuff, meal plans etc and probably a journal. Plus access to exclusive videos and lives with Emmylou to keep you on track. Maybe a Facebook group? Almost exactly the same as what Steph Pase is doing right now (but without the exercise). It absolutely has not been in the works for two years.

I don’t think she has the dedication to keep an app running. But then she doesn’t have the qualifications or recipe content to do any sort of meal plans either…so who knows 😂

Reactions: 15
Tattlers jump to A-Loves defence with Aaron but I don’t trust him, never have. I can see she leaves the kids with him but he works away as well and he walked out on her when she had the very successful tummy tuck. I don’t know there is something NQR with him
1. He works. Actual work. When he can’t have the kids it is because he’s working away, not attending to Tom Fuckery at Plywood or multiple self care fat camps etc.

2. He looks like a kind, caring, protective and engaged parent. She does not.

3. She constantly humiliated him on camera. He never fought back or treated her with the same contempt. Maybe they had words off camera but we only know what she chose to expose us to and that was her getting her dick out to show that she’s the boss and he’s her witch.

4. I base my judgment on what she chooses to show me and in my opinion she was an abusive, selfish moll and tried to use her tummy tuck recovery as a barrier to him leaving. I’m glad he packed up his guitar and TVP and fucked right off. It was probably the most heartbreaking decision he had to make because it meant leaving the kids behind.

5. If you’ve bothered to read this far….I’m an ex-vegan but if someone spiked my vegan food with meat I would give them a homemade tummy tuck….

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Omg this looks like slop dogs food 🤢

Not all weight loss is healthy. I lost 15kg few years ago by having disgusting shakes every day and barely eating solid food. ELL is praised for her weight loss but she isn’t ‘healthy’ by any means.
I still don’t know what she could say to anyone. She already admitted that she ate the same stuff everyday, which was burger wraps for a few months and then chicken wraps. What is there to sell?

Reactions: 16
Beat you to it :ROFLMAO: SO excited!
Oh HAHAHA! I have had the worst day ever - work was intense. I watch Instagram usually on my breaks but had to meet up with my ceo today - only saw nagi and Emmy stories on the train. IM SO HAPPY OMMMG!!!! SO EXCITED!!! And the book had QR code to all recipes via video HOW bleeping AMAZING For us visual learners!!! OMG

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh HAHAHA! I have had the worst day ever - work was intense. I watch Instagram usually on my breaks but had to meet up with my ceo today - only saw nagi and Emmy stories on the train. IM SO HAPPY OMMMG!!!! SO EXCITED!!! And the book had QR code to all recipes via video HOW bleeping AMAZING For us visual learners!!! OMG
I love watching her videos too.

So EmmyLou has declared the Russsell Hobs cooker as a gift in her stories. If she uses it again without #gift but talks it up, would that be worth reporting to Ad Standards?

Reactions: 13
Regarding EL trying to flog her book, after a period of time the publishers will no longer want to hold the excess stock. They often offer it to the author for free or extremely cheap. Otherwise they'll send it to the recycling deopt. I think this is why she's trying to sell off her copies suddenly. She probably has boxes and boxes of them sitting in her garage now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sorry not sorry. Invisalign is not that hard 🙄
All you do is take them out before you walk into a restaurant, etc then rinse with water when you leave and pop them back in for your trip home or wherever, until you can brush your teeth. I did it for two years. If you’re committed to straightening your teeth, you make it work (and most people actually pay thousands of their hard earned cash to do so, so it’s not something you can’t be a$$ed doing).
What a fantastic promotion for Bond Street Dental. “Whilst we expect paying customers to invest thousands of dollars in the Invisalign treatment, we give it away for free to ungrateful influencers who waste our time and resources and repay us by telling their followers that the process is too difficult to stick to. We offer Afterpay!”

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.