Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww @MrsDinosaur things will get better! She pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

Actually lately she pisses me off on an hourly basis😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Er no going to Wollies three times in 45 minutes can’t say I’ve done that! 😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww @MrsDinosaur things will get better! She pisses everyone here off on a daily basis.

Actually lately she pisses me off on an hourly basis😂
Thank you posty, I hope so.
You ladies (and gent) give me the laughs I need ❤ it's amazing how one dirty witch can bring a bunch of fabulous women together 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So basically her sister will be there for the day cleaning the kitchen after Emmy makes yet another curry.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How was the rage when Leah corrected her pronunciation of sous vide? It actually made me feel very uncomfortable. I would hate to be around her when she does lose it.

It really emphasised to me what an uncultured fool she is. I don't expect everyone to know how to pronounce French, but this is a widely known culinary term. Even as a tit cook I know what it means and how to say it. Obviously applied for MasterChef but never watched a single episode in her life. Dickehead. Also, tie your hair back and put on an apron, you dirty sausage repository.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ditto. Never. I do this crazy thing called a list if I need specific things for cooking. I must be a weirdo.
My closest supermarket is 20 minutes away, so literally cannot relate to the dickehead. Maybe she was hoping third time would be the charm, and she'd get recognised.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go she’s selling again who the duck would pay $29.95 because she can now sell them. They are in the bargain bin at all the stores for no more than $5 Emmylou
01F7B350-0E74-4872-8FDA-80493BAD61B7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here we go she’s selling again who the duck would pay $29.95 because she can now sell them. They are in the bargain bin at all the stores for no more than $5 Emmylou
View attachment 1507871
Now it makes sense why she’s been cooking for the Gram again lately. It was all about reminding people she’s a cook and has a cookbook to sell. She will make a pretty tidy profit selling those books direct to followers with no middle man taking a cut. Money she could have used to buy herself a Russell Hobbs appliance maybe… I actually need a new slow cooker and I now know where I definitely won’t be buying it from.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
*bug eyes* please guysss buy my book *fake smile* I've got 700 farken copies left *scowl* there was a thousand but the rats in the warehouse tit all over them so we're down to just 700 *Leah inaudible in background* no I will not be price matching with Kmart or anywhere else *rage face* I have made hardly any fucken money on this I didn't even get a fucken launch party okay *sad, angry face* but it would really mean so much if yas can jump on and get yaselves a copy because Mama needs a new corset *giggle*✌
20220818_143626.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The swearing in the tagged post about the slow cooker!!! I bet Russell Hobbs won’t appreciate that! Good lord, can’t you just be humble and accept something without swearing and screeching!! 😫

Reactions: 22
I was trying to figure out why her hair looked better today, because all the new blonde has been washed out? Has she undone what the hairdresser did the other day?

Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with it, and if you miss the screenshot the second time you watch and need to watch a third time, life is just not worth living. 😩

I have never seen AL looking healthier or happier than he did in tonight’s stories, and it was so clear he just did not want to engage with her bullshit or to be in her stories. I still don’t think he’s hot though.

EL would have left the end of that conversation with Aaron in deliberately to get people talking but it doesn’t feel right to drag this guy into these threads or to cast aspersions on him, when we have no idea if they are linked in any way apart from her following him.

Her comments about her Saturday night though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me cringe so hard. She’s desperately trying to make Aaron jealous but all he is interested in his peanut butter sandwhich 🤣
Everyone is on Aaron’s side. He’s happy to make a snack at her place and be on camera. Will he charge her like jaryd used to charge Sofie??? She cooked dinner for them the other night? I’m the first to admit she leaves them with him but he works away as well!!
I can tell you I’d be make you effing vegan tit at your own place!!!

Reactions: 1
Everyone is on Aaron’s side. He’s happy to make a snack at her place and be on camera. Will he charge her like jaryd used to charge Sofie??? She cooked dinner for them the other night? I’m the first to admit she leaves them with him but he works away as well!!
I can tell you I’d be make you effing vegan tit at your own place!!!
I can’t quite figure out who you’re crappy with here? EL? ALove? Tattlers?? 🤣🫣🥴
Sorry I’ve got a massive brain fog happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
CurtIn bangs go over night and I’ve got curly healthy hair unlike her. Mine stay in a bit but with limp dead straight hair like hers you’d need to re-blow wave them in every day!

Can anyone comment honestly if you were Russell Hobbs and an influencer got your slow cooker. You’d forgive them for mispronouncing Sou-vee lol but swearing etc if I was marketing I’d shut her down. Amelia Webb doesn’t and gets more gigs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.