Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Move over Michelle Bridges and your 12WBT .....

Emmylou Bridges is in da house with her 24 week, 20kg loss program where you still fit into the same clothes! Also you can still eat the same foods you love and don't have to reduce your portion sizes!

It's a program that saves you money, because you get the weight loss without the expense of buying new clothes at the end!

Can we send this to lazy lou.
I'm happy to buy and post it .... with a love note from the Tattle Fezzas!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@MrsDinosaur do you have anyone to talk to about this gambling thing? Anyone who can help you get support for your husband?
It’s really tricky when you have a relative with a gambling addiction. My adult son has a gambling addiction and refuses to get professional help. We are fortunate that his problem hasn’t impacted on us financially as he’s independent and in secure employment but it doesn’t mean we don’t carry a lot of stress and worry.

@MrsDinosaur I’ve found talking with a counsellor at one of the gambling help lines about my own fears has been a little bit of a relief so perhaps this is something to try for yourself? I hope you and your family are warm, full tummy’s and safe ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I love watching her videos too.

So EmmyLou has declared the Russsell Hobs cooker as a gift in her stories. If she uses it again without #gift but talks it up, would that be worth reporting to Ad Standards?
If she draws attention to it and doesn’t say gifted, absolutely.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No shame on Aaron.😆😆 He left when she had the tummy tuck as she was stuck in that
Grandpa chair. It was the only time he was brave enough to leave (ran). He took his guitar and one suitcase and bolted. I love him for this. I still laugh that he took his chance and went running when she couldn’t chase him down. Don’t leave me Aaron….Aaron!!!!!
His departure was so well executed - waited till the butter ball was literally stuck in a chair and couldn’t chase him like an old fish wife down the street 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If most of her recipes are free online then why on earth would someone pay $29.95 to buy her book with the same ones? Do they want the pics with her fake friend Christian? 700 copies! Good luck 🤞

Reactions: 14
All the recipes she mentioned in the cookbook, but I'd love a bewdiful cheesecake... I wonder if she has 1 in the cookbook... oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a fantastic promotion for Bond Street Dental. “Whilst we expect paying customers to invest thousands of dollars in the Invisalign treatment, we give it away for free to ungrateful influencers who waste our time and resources and repay us by telling their followers that the process is too difficult to stick to. We offer Afterpay!”
This is so infuriating as I'm about to start my Invisalign journey soon and am looking at several thousand dollars which I can't afford but I really need them. And this boofhead just gets it for free and doesn't even use them properly. So disrespectful to bond dental and her dumb followers whom some have probably invested in.
Don't get me started on the incoming weight loss app. Anyone who signs up to that without a nutritionist's endorsement has rocks in their head. This must be one her worst week for triggering us

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg this looks like slop dogs food 🤢

Not all weight loss is healthy. I lost 15kg few years ago by having disgusting shakes every day and barely eating solid food. ELL is praised for her weight loss but she isn’t ‘healthy’ by any means.
It looks the same as the last batch 🤮

She really does live in an alternate universe and I am now of the opinion that the enabling sister is just as big a grifter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have seen a post by Christian. He is getting a lazy lou expensive pee IV drip, said a freind had suggested it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.