Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @SnarkyTart lots of physio and it is slowly improving.

She is so a strange creature and the past week has given me lots to laugh about. You ladies (and gent) are such a clever bunch. I am certain that she suffers from some kind of eyesight issue and she better get her Bailey Nelson’s back in because she sees something so different in the mirror to what we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So an app is coming.Wtf! Who is going to pay her for an app or website membership uf it is based on her healthy mind and body journey.They are all cooked.
WHAT??? Man why does everything happen when I take a break from her.
I hope the app crashes and they dont make a loss on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's the deal with Leah at all these events - does she stand in the corner, outside or do they provide her with a seat while the actual event is on. I mean it's beyond ridiculous that EL can't go to a lunch and film herself - I'm 100% sure she'd be the only one there with "staff"!!! I seriously can't wrap my head around how the whole thing works - surely EL isn't that successful she can have someone film her 24 hours a day but then again maybe she is the way she spends money!!! Makes me think if I put in a minimum amount of effort I could actually be an influencer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey Emmylou, buy the size large and just says it’s a small. I promise I won’t tell anyone. I know it’s a crappy thing to do, but it’s so much better than squeezing yourself into these outfits that do 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 fit 👏🏻.

Or…show your followers that you are actually confident by not giving a fark what the size on the label is because it’s not a measure of your worth and is morally neutral? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 36
I am so disappointed in the RCD Foundation for funding this grifters dinner - I have donated for many years - looks like I’ll be donating elsewhere in future!! They may be Not for Profit, but I’d prefer they spend their funds on the actual research and helping others than funding this lumps fat gut and ego

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a day!
Do you really think her children love these breakfasts at a cafe before school? It seems to me this is for her and not the kids at all. All kids are different but mine would have thought it was hell to have to be somewhere at 7.30am before school. They do a lot of before school stuff that just seems weird. Is she showing off that she can afford breakfast for the family at a cafe or the market?

Camilla allowed her back in the store but the poor staff are probably regretting that now.

One of the dresses looked great on her and she walked out with a dress so small it was creeping up to her bum as she walked into the event. I really hope she is not wearing the g-string from last weekends ensemble. There could be further highlights to come.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes, I want to eat breakfast at a café where the women at the next table is doing her kids hair!!
Imagine asking your child to start filming you half way through doing your childs hair as if its candid and not set up.
She makes me sick.

Reactions: 14
What a day!
Do you really think her children love these breakfasts at a cafe before school? It seems to me this is for her and not the kids at all. All kids are different but mine would have thought it was hell to have to be somewhere at 7.30am before school. They do a lot of before school stuff that just seems weird. Is she showing off that she can afford breakfast for the family at a cafe or the market?

Camilla allowed her back in the store but the poor staff are probably regretting that now.

One of the dresses looked great on her and she walked out with a dress so small it was creeping up to her bum as she walked into the event. I really hope she is not wearing the g-string from last weekends ensemble. There could be further highlights to come.
My children would DISOWN ME if I woke them up early and dragged them out for breakfast.

It’s not something I would ever think of even doing on a school day, IMO it’s cruel.

Reactions: 15
I am so disappointed in the RCD Foundation for funding this grifters dinner - I have donated for many years - looks like I’ll be donating elsewhere in future!! They may be Not for Profit, but I’d prefer they spend their funds on the actual research and helping others than funding this lumps fat gut and ego
Hey. I’m a lurker, never posted. But had to jump in here and defend RCD. I know someone who works for them- they didn’t pay for this event. It was hosted and paid for by a donor to support them. So they didnt spend any money, or have any control of guest list. Would hate to see a NFP’s rep impacted because of an influencer!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You must have said it better than me - I did the same and got a "thanks for getting in touch, we're sorry to hear you're not an EmmyLou fan!" just checked back and GOT THE SAME MESSAGE AS ABOVE!!! Me thinks a few people have sent PM's to ole mate Russell of the Hobbs.
They seem like they are a smart marketing operation in my line of work we know that for every 1 complaint there are probably at least another 5 who are unhappy. It’s formula based and with her following the numbers won’t be good

Reactions: 9
So long time stalker but was so disappointed with how she gives no information about the gifted posts with the swearing etc. For example the slow cooker yesterday, can’t pronounce things, doesn’t know the cost, where to get it etc. The company is not happy with her at all…
View attachment 1510593
BUT it still doesn't stop her from having a free multi cooker does it, while all her followers will have to buy their own if they want it.
Doesn't matter how uncouth and disgusting she is she will still get everything for free and at least an ad or two. Probably got herself a free cooker and 10 grand out of the two "activities".
Meanwhile Im on "holiday" with mum in her birth country and still cooped up and working to earn a dime instead of being able to enjoy a Friday off.
What we need from this is the russell hobbs team to notify other companies not to use her.
OR really, all anyone ever needs to do is to google her. Tattle is always the first thing to show up.

Also, wasnt she doing a Baccarat give away. Two weeks ago she mentioned it "next week or something" she said.

I dont get how people buy from influencer advertising. I have never ever been drawn to it. If Im looking to buy something I do my research and then look at the brands directly. Will be a cold day in hell before some rich, white woman, on instagram who gets all their tit for free will ever be able to convince me to buy something.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey. I’m a lurker, never posted. But had to jump in here and defend RCD. I know someone who works for them- they didn’t pay for this event. It was hosted and paid for by a donor to support them. So they didnt spend any money, or have any control of guest list. Would hate to see a NFP’s rep impacted because of an influencer!
I was going to say this. ELL is friends with Tina and I doubt the charities would have invited her themselves.

Why didn’t EmmyLou sing them a song… 🎤😲

If she gets online and starts saying she’s exhausted then I’ll laugh! She’s been out and about enjoying herself all week. Zoe Moss…..Zoe Who? Obviously she doesn’t give a crap about the label anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey friends. I started a non EL chat page where we can have a break from her. Feel free to pop on over if you want and share streaming recommendations, pet pics, general life stuff 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 30
BUT it still doesn't stop her from having a free multi cooker does it, while all her followers will have to buy their own if they want it.
Doesn't matter how uncouth and disgusting she is she will still get everything for free and at least an ad or two. Probably got herself a free cooker and 10 grand out of the two "activities".
Meanwhile Im on "holiday" with mum in her birth country and still cooped up and working to earn a dime instead of being able to enjoy a Friday off.
What we need from this is the russell hobbs team to notify other companies not to use her.
OR really, all anyone ever needs to do is to google her. Tattle is always the first thing to show up.

Also, wasnt she doing a Baccarat give away. Two weeks ago she mentioned it "next week or something" she said.

I dont get how people buy from influencer advertising. I have never ever been drawn to it. If Im looking to buy something I do my research and then look at the brands directly. Will be a cold day in hell before some rich, white woman, on instagram who gets all their tit for free will ever be able to convince me to buy something.
Oh @Dalej7 I hope you and your mum are having some fun times together in between you being mad dog busy for reals! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.