Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she drop off the face of the earth now. Shes a fucken car crash
View attachment 1505956
She’s so busy loving herself and hanging tit on him she hasn’t realised his smiling from ear to ear. Aaron is glowing his clothes look clean meanwhile she’s a bloody dirty skank

And I agree with everyone who has mentioned her choice in a man. I think he would be out to scam her in some way. The grifter being grifted how amazing
They’re catfishing each other perfect 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel like Instagram is personally trolling me by granting Emmy access to the 60 second stories. It was hard enough to sit through eight minutes of her dots of doom, but now??!! 😫😫😫

Hard enough to sit through a minute the first time, now I have go back for screenshots. My attention span isn’t this long!
I can’t cope with it, and if you miss the screenshot the second time you watch and need to watch a third time, life is just not worth living. 😩

I have never seen AL looking healthier or happier than he did in tonight’s stories, and it was so clear he just did not want to engage with her bullshit or to be in her stories. I still don’t think he’s hot though.

EL would have left the end of that conversation with Aaron in deliberately to get people talking but it doesn’t feel right to drag this guy into these threads or to cast aspersions on him, when we have no idea if they are linked in any way apart from her following him.

Her comments about her Saturday night though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Makes me cringe so hard. She’s desperately trying to make Aaron jealous but all he is interested in his peanut butter sandwhich 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I promised myself not to judge her based on looks, just on her actions - but by the same token she is out there on social media talking about weight loss, not me

For all her supposed weight loss her face has expanded. It can’t just be me noticing, surely

Maybe it’s fat relocating to a different area after WL surgery. But there is some serious unaddressed bloat happening. (which is all good emmylouoneword, you’re human, but you put your life on the internet and talk about your weight loss so we’re allowed to query your statements)

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Thanks for the new thread and thank you to the winner of this week’s title.

On this week’s recrap…

The delightful staycay started off appearing a little sad but the Oakwood appears to have turned in to a little blokewood. Good thing she ordered oysters. You go girl! Explains why she ordered a whole bottle of red and didn’t talk much about the hotel. Oliver breathed a sigh of relief as she checked out and swiftly went upstairs to rub her fingerprints off the wall.

Dressed like a puppy pee mat, WinniebLou enjoyed a post coital ciggie outside the hotel. 70’s diet culture at its best. Speaking of culture, our lady of leisure has been taking a fair bit of time to learn about Africa. Wait til she learns it’s not just a country.

The human mondegreen dolled herself up as a lemon cello and appears to have moved on from Aaron Cheeny. Ciao to you, Pepé! Enjoying a bewdiful afternoon at the foddy wiv some warm scones, the staff at the catering box had to grab her some ice for that burn she sustained from Millsy. He does real work, 8 shows a week. He kindly offered her some tickets in exchange for her to Uber him dinner some time.

Scouting a new location for Cachia’s world book tour and dressed like my post latte turd, we ended up in Warragul. Nothing like a fan meet and greet in a tuck shop. Taking a break from African sausages, she was after a farkan hotdog mate!

Later that night Chewbacca redeemed her freebies from Millsy. (Wondering if she also took Lando Calrissian?) Having a gooorjus mummy-daughter night, she stood in front of the media wall and chromed a can of Impulse. The 90’s came flooding back. So did her memory that she bought her daughter along. Sorry MissC.

Another day, another crop top. It’s a vibe. Picking yesterday’s clothes off the floor from underneath the dog is the new fashun trend. You heard it hear first.

Another day, another crop top. FML. Mumma had a bewdy day at L’Oréal. Straight for the trough of food. No matter how hard they tried, they couldn’t fix her. Even Mark tried to fix the back of her hair for us but failed. He tried for the Xanadu but it ended up Xanadont. Nothing could be salvaged.

ALove came to dip his knife in the peanut butter. It’s been almost a year since you left us mate! Bugger off. But also, stay for a cheeky vino? We ain’t seeing T tonight.
Wow that made me laugh so loud I woke my daughter up next to me, bravo, one of your best! 🤣🤣🤣 I needed that laugh right now, life is tit!

When I first joined tattle i didn't realise you could never change your username and the first one was way too close to my name so I had to create a new email address just to make a new profile 🤣 and my kids were watching peppa pig when i was doing it and George kept saying Mr dinosaur 🤣
If I could pick a new one it would either be catchyopepe or ijuststeppedindogshit coz that picture makes me laugh everytime

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I never get much time to put anything together with the speed of these threads so I just type the first thing that comes to mind. My brain really works like this IRL. The recraps honestly write themselves and I’m always inspired by the general wit and visual creativity of our tribe

While I’m certain she’s leaving us some breadcrumbs I’m leaning the same way @EmmyLou_Spew on her love life. I just hope the kids don’t get caught up in any aftermath. Speaking from experience of divorced parents 🙋‍♀️. When she’s ready to share I’m all for it 👏🏼

Whatever is going on in her world has given her a giddy-up in those trotters and I love tuning in to find out what the porky piñata is going to explode with today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is how you make a little person feel special when taking them to an event like opening night of Hairspray. Make the effort !!!!!! It's not all about getting your own bloated greasy head onto red carpet, and forgetting your daughter is even there. Take note Winnyblu

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand the what’s for dinner stories - didn’t she cook burritos/tacos for the him and the kids? Or was that another day?

Reactions: 5
This is how you make a little person feel special when taking them to an event like opening night of Hairspray. Make the effort !!!!!! It's not all about getting your own bloated greasy head onto red carpet, and forgetting your daughter is even there. Take note Winnyblu
I thought the exact same thing Betty. Patti is a class act.

Reactions: 14
Patti Newton is a Queen! She just looks so lovely and kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's repulsive this bush pig scooted off to get her teeth cleaned and her Invisalign sorted AGAIN because she is too lazy to wear them which we all knew but her blaming 'dating' yet saying The Receptionist has seen her on stories not wearing them?! So which is it?! On stories you aren't dating dickehead. And if out for a 'date' (which you aren't) you can still wear them for approx 20 hours that day. You are just a lazy pig.

Not only that, but she then went back to the Loreal event to get a free Manicure which in turn made her miss picking up her kids?! All for a free Manicure?! Get your priorities sorted you bleeping oaf. Pick your kids up, sort out dinner, take them out, spend time with them that isn't #gifted.

Truly she should be ashamed of herself. Imagine the absolute train wreck if and when she gets a bloke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.