Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SueLyn would have been the better media presence/ influencer of the two. Attractive, articulate. Instead, we got stuck with the Bunbury Buffoon, who tried to become the South Melbourne Sweetheart but quickly settled into her ultimate role as the Port Melbourne Potty Mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry I don’t have any information to offer I don’t actually know anyone who has had a gambling addiction. But I’m positive there is help out there for those who want it? ❤❤Sending love!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just realised what her hair yesterday reminded me of..... a literal TROLL, Mark trolled her with a Trolls hairstyle.
589866fa82b085205f0f9bd8c06d2192.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone who has watched Woodstock 99 on Netflix haha when I read potty mouth I think of trench mouth🤮🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So an app is coming.Wtf! Who is going to pay her for an app or website membership uf it is based on her healthy mind and body journey.They are all cooked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who in the hell is going to pay $29.99 for a cookbook that was released over 2 years ago and now retails for $5 in stores. She is an absolute con artist. She is so bloody condescending when she adds in statements such as I know someone people can’t afford it and some people are financially struggling at the moment. Her attempt to relate is lost and completely insincere. In the last week we’ve seen a free weekend staycation, free opening night theatre tickets, a free cocktail movie premiere, a free day of pampering and gift bag complete with a monogrammed eyeliner and today a free kitchen appliance. She really is a scheming self-indulgent hag.

Reactions: 30
So an app is coming.Wtf! Who is going to pay her for an app or website membership uf it is based on her healthy mind and body journey.They are all cooked.
Seriously who would pay for an app written by those 2 dumbasses. Both Emmy and her sister can barely string a sentence together between the both of them but they "have been working on something amazing for the last 2 years" . All the sister could come up with for the before/after shots was "you look so much clearer". CLEARER!!! wth does that mean...clearer???? Emmy, Leah and SL are really a trio of bogan dickeheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tattlers jump to A-Loves defence with Aaron but I don’t trust him, never have. I can see she leaves the kids with him but he works away as well and he walked out on her when she had the very successful tummy tuck. I don’t know there is something NQR with him
No shame on Aaron.😆😆 He left when she had the tummy tuck as she was stuck in that
Grandpa chair. It was the only time he was brave enough to leave (ran). He took his guitar and one suitcase and bolted. I love him for this. I still laugh that he took his chance and went running when she couldn’t chase him down. Don’t leave me Aaron….Aaron!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What in Plywood is she thinking?! She tried this with subscription only content and nobody wanted it, this isn't going to work Winnie Blue Lou!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
RecipeTin Eats cookbook is available for pre order from today! Nagi put the links up - $34.40 from Booktopia, $44.99 from Dymocks or $24 from Big W (sorry Braddles). If I had to chose between Emmy's and Nagi's cookbooks...

(Big W is online order only and there's a $3.90 postage charge)
Thanks for that info. Love Recipe Tin recipes.
Brought back a memory of Lazylou trying to get her cookbook* (eyeroll) into the bookstore near South Melbourne market. I think she said they politely declined.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was she #gifted the tummy tuck?? I swear she just said she really wanted it and ‘would have paid thousands’ to have it done!!….🤔

Reactions: 7
Crushed that Suelynn didn’t get her whole face on camera in this moment. What an expression to have missed.

Imagine your whole “job” is receiving gifted products to promote. You feel like half assing it, so you think about the bare minimum your followers might want to know. You have a quick glance at the box, make a mental note of the capacity, google “sous vide” so that you pronounce it properly. Take three minutes, job done.

Emmylou doesn’t even go to that level of effort.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so far behind with these threads but just had to come on and say wtf are her and her sister cooking up?

Reactions: 10
Today's stores almost made me sick. Leah holding the phone was lurching forward and backwards as EL was talking, she was standing still in the kitchen and I have no idea why Leah would be moving the phone so much. I felt like I was on a boat and ready to vomit. Then I continued to watch her stories as she showed off another before and after shot "omg that's so amazing" and then I actually did vomit in my mouth a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.