Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to her “typical dad” comment at Aaron. The nerve when he was the primary parent for so long! The kids always had packed lunches and breakfast at home when he was in the picture. Emmylou is the useless one. The fact that Sage has stepped up to prepare lunchboxes for his sisters speaks volumes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
The only reason her mornings are usually rushed is because she drags her poor bleeping kids to cafes for breakfast before school. It's not like she has to be in the office by 8:30am, or logging onto her home office compewder for a Zoom at 9am. She does duck all except indulge herself in food, beauty treatments, grog, smokes, photo ops, and now apparently African Sausages, in a constant attempt to fill the gaping hole where her soul should be.

I can hardly wait to see the 2 inch thick slurry of oil on the top of the multicooker (note WinnieBlueLou, it's not actually a bleeping slow cooker you dumbass) when she whips up the latest batch of her famous cholesterol casserole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The only reason her mornings are usually rushed is because she drags her poor bleeping kids to cafes for breakfast before school. It's not like she has to be in the office by 8:30am, or logging onto her home office compewder for a Zoom at 9am. She does duck all except indulge herself in food, beauty treatments, grog, smokes, photo ops, and now apparently African Sausages, in a constant attempt to fill the gaping hole where her soul should be.

I can hardly wait to see the 2 inch thick slurry of oil on the top of the multicooker (note WinnieBlueLou, it's not actually a bleeping slow cooker you dumbass) when she whips up the latest batch of her famous cholesterol casserole.
Yes all of this! Her cracking up with Leah just goes to show how immature she is as a person. Grow the duck up EL in every aspect of your life. As an aside I do not believe she is seeing anyone "special" at all she is crafting this story to stick it to Aaron the poor fella she is stringing along is a prop and a certain "fix" nothing more nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do these brands continue to work with her? Are they of the opinion that any exposure is good exposure?
How does she actually make money? And enough to pay staff??

Reactions: 22
And just when I think she’s butchered almost every world I know she comes in hot with the sous vide
And that God awful laugh she did when she messed up the word. I swear that laugh will haunt my dreams tonight. It startled my cat! She sure thinks she is funny. And no, moron, no one thinks you are a great chef. You are a bad home cook.

Reactions: 17
So now she’s got this new free multi cooker and she’s now got no excuse to buy Coles cooked chickens 😂😂 (and why not try and get two - give one away to a follower??) Just feels so greedy.

Also is she dying for a Woolies collab or what. I highly doubt Garnier will renew the contract if they do then they’ve got rocks in their head! She’s just there for the free food and products ✌

Attachments

Reactions: 18
'From here on in' is it not 'From here on out' ?! I could be mistaken.

Also - 'I don't know what capacity it is, I know it says it on there'

The actual duck!?

One job you useless bleep.

So now she’s got this new free multi cooker and she’s now got no excuse to buy Coles cooked chickens 😂😂 (and why not try and get two - give one away to a follower??) Just feels so greedy.

Also is she dying for a Woolies collab or what. I highly doubt Garnier will renew the contract if they do then they’ve got rocks in their head! She’s just there for the free food and products ✌
She did say a give-away was coming!

Why so many curries lately!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her hair is fried. That colour does not suit you, Smokey Lou. Go back to your natural colour.
Also, putting that filthy box on her equally filthy chopping board, which is then used to prepare food, is peak putrid. She’s filthy.
Filthy box really made me laugh more than it should have. A far more apt description of the Loulou Jar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
'From here on in' is it not 'From here on out' ?! I could be mistake.

Also - 'I don't know what capacity it is, I know it says it on there'

The actual duck!?

One job you useless bleep.

She did say a give-away was coming!

Why so many curries lately!?
I believe it is "from here on out."

Reactions: 6
Why do these brands continue to work with her? Are they of the opinion that any exposure is good exposure?
How does she actually make money? And enough to pay staff??
I have no idea but I think the sponsored posts / collabs and what not pay a LOT more than we think. Like every second influencer is off overseas / holidays all the time, free stuff & services help also.

I’ve just got a bee in my bonnet about the excess and greed of it all. I might need some time off socials!

Reactions: 14
The woman commenting on the weight loss should hit up Bailey Nelson :unsure: the ultimate cross over
I’m guessing she doesn’t follow EL very closely and has just seen her say she lost 20kg. Absolutely no one could look at her and think she’s lost a large amount of weight.

Reactions: 16
I have no idea but I think the sponsored posts / collabs and what not pay a LOT more than we think. Like every second influencer is off overseas / holidays all the time, free stuff & services help also.

I’ve just got a bee in my bonnet about the excess and greed of it all. I might need some time off socials!
I'm right there with you at the moment, the way that freebielou does it is what pisses me off the most, when she gets things like this, I honestly feel like it's rubbing it in the faces of her followers, look how great I am, I get free tit. When most people, and not being rude but the demographic of her followers, wouldn't be able to pop down to the shops and buy a multicooker or get their hair/nails/facials every week or for some even put basic food on the table.
My husband is having a lot of issues at the moment, and is gambling ALOT and money is so tight. It's just hitting a nerve a guess when I see her get these new things and not appreciate them. Adele Barbaro always says that if she us given something to promote, she wants one to do a give away. She will randomly give woolie giftcards or promo boxes she receives. And yeah I know its to increase engagement but at least you feel like it's giving back, not take take take.
Just my ranty 2 cents today, can't wait to see how she fucks up this curry

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.