Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
I like Aaron. I don’t want to bang him but I like him. He’s definitely looking healthy and happy! His kids obviously adore him and he’s protective of their privacy. Thank god they have him really!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

BlanchtheSausages

So an app is coming.Wtf! Who is going to pay her for an app or website membership uf it is based on her healthy mind and body journey.They are all cooked.
Seriously who would pay for an app written by those 2 dumbasses. Both Emmy and her sister can barely string a sentence together between the both of them but they "have been working on something amazing for the last 2 years" . All the sister could come up with for the before/after shots was "you look so much clearer". CLEARER!!! wth does that mean...clearer???? Emmy, Leah and SL are really a trio of bogan dickeheads.

• Haha

EmmyLou_Spew

Chatty Member
have been so busy yesterday and today, I have not read any posts here at all. I literally watched her stories tonight, SS and now I'm doing a dump! Can someone like my comment so I can navigate back here tomorrow when I have time.

Here's my dump ..

Screenshot_20220822-205355_Instagram.jpg

Gifted means ad! Do the right thing griftylou

Screenshot_20220822-205420_Instagram.jpg

This week is book week for many kids ... she's dressed as a sperm from the book...

images (59).jpeg

Her recipes and love of cooking are all fake. She plagerises recipes, fails over and over again on insta with her fatty stew and has no value in the recipe creation, home cook, food blogger space.

Moving on ... still guilt tripping her kids with how fucking fresh the bread is for ham sandwiches 🥪

WHO CARES!

A giveaway, a gift to you from a brand is not a kindness, it's an ad. Label it!

Attachments

• Haha

PalmSizedSteak

The 3 second intro to her story where she pretends to be doing her daughter's hair and then looks to the camera and says Gewd Mooorning, KILLS ME! She acts like she is a celeb and its a documentary with cameras following her. So cringeworthy. Then cut to the last story of the series and she looks around and you can tell she is thinking 'press stop on the camera, slave child, PRESS STOP! You're ruining my dramatic ending'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

BlanchtheSausages

One of these things is not like the others. Can you guess which one. Lazylou your issues with your eating and diet are of no help to your tribe. Chose a lane ie body confident at a bigger size and stick to it.
She’s wearing the hoodie during the session????? Any chance to get her gear off but this time keeps her hoodie on🤷‍♀️ I’m guessing body confidence went out the window

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
Ohh super cute ❤Hugs
All good Tattlers. It was an unfortunate phase of my high school life that was a result of growing up in the 70’s-90’s with a diet obsessed mother. I think a lot of us older Tattlers grew up with similar mothers. 😘

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Nope, I don't forgive her for the sous vide mispronunciation. She is a self proclaimed cook with a published cook book. It is literally her job to know these things. The swearing is vulgar and unprofessional. I've forgotten that the Russell Hobbs slow cooker was the subject of that lacklustre unboxing because Emmy made it all about herself, yet again.

• Heart

Michy02

VIP Member
Everyone is on Aaron’s side. He’s happy to make a snack at her place and be on camera. Will he charge her like jaryd used to charge Sofie??? She cooked dinner for them the other night? I’m the first to admit she leaves them with him but he works away as well!!
I can tell you I’d be make you effing vegan shit at your own place!!!
What are you on about? 😂

Successful tummy tuck? Have you seen her belly? (I’m a fatty but I haven’t spent $20k on my tum) Nothing wrong with a vegan meal 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I love that she’s answering a question about where to go for a mother daughter weekend getaway like she wasn’t just gifted a “staycation” and didn’t take either of her daughters 🤡
And the stupid gumnut didn't think to mention the hotel she literally just stayed at!?

For fuck sake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AMY$

VIP Member
As an aside and because I have time today, all of this weeks "events" have been invited have they not. What paid work has she done?? We run a small business with 4 employees and barely break even most weeks due to rising material costs etc but we are getting by with a lot of bloody hard work. What has she done this week to afford her families expenses, employees and warehouse rental as well as tax office obligations etc????

So long time stalker but was so disappointed with how she gives no information about the gifted posts with the swearing etc. For example the slow cooker yesterday, can’t pronounce things, doesn’t know the cost, where to get it etc. The company is not happy with her at all…
View attachment 1510593
THIS HAS MADE MY FRIDAY!

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I literally think they are far too passive and scared to truly be honest. I am ready to start my own Podcast where we spill the REAL, no filter tea on them all.

Anyone care to join?
I have a face for radio💁‍♀️I can talk until the cows come home about how much she irritates me 😅 Want me to see if I can book the warehouse and we can record there 🤭

• Haha

party bag

But did you donate?
Awareness is not enough. This is why i hate the mcgrath foundation. They dont actually donate to breast cancer research. Their job is to raise awareness. So they all get paid top dollar to remind us people die of breast cancer.
So awareness isnt enough. I would like to know how much she donated. I bet it was zero dollars.

Sorry but I spent literally YEARS applying for grants for research so this gets my goat when you say at least now you knew about it.
On the other hand if you donated then thank you and I take back almost everything I said.
This isn't entirely true, sorry :( McGrath educates and funds breast care nurses for any woman who is experiencing breast cancer or breast cancer related hospitalisation. The nurses (for those that don't know) follow up your surgery and visit you in hospital and the home, they are imperative to recover and support especially for women who might not have the support around them. The nurses are hospital based all over Australia and with more funds they can get more nurses trained and paid. the nurses fit you for recovery bras, go through the surgery and support you, visit you before theatre, call you and check in, they are angels. I know because I had one for my surgery, the foundation is truly amazing and very niche in what they provide.

• Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
So for all those curious , ‘how she makes her money’? Things such as Russell Hobbs, the hotel staycation , Garnier ambassador ,
Disney + they are all paid jobs. That’s her Job.
She is a verbal walking talking advertising billboard.

When she says #invited #gifted etc what she is not telling is #paid. She would have an influencer fee, rate per product post/ per video
And how many post is required for a fee.
Some brands require such things as a post, a video and a some images to use on their page (images she /influencer cannot pre -post).

She didn’t turn up to the aoakwood hotel for a freebie ,she has was paid a monetary sum.

Her uncouth nature combined with her potty mouth would turn many brands off. I know a few brands that roll their eyes at her personality.

• Wow

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Who in the hell is going to pay $29.99 for a cookbook that was released over 2 years ago and now retails for $5 in stores. She is an absolute con artist. She is so bloody condescending when she adds in statements such as I know someone people can’t afford it and some people are financially struggling at the moment. Her attempt to relate is lost and completely insincere. In the last week we’ve seen a free weekend staycation, free opening night theatre tickets, a free cocktail movie premiere, a free day of pampering and gift bag complete with a monogrammed eyeliner and today a free kitchen appliance. She really is a scheming self-indulgent hag.