Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost lost my dinner just now when she was digging into that slop that was lit by the ring light. I don't cook meat but it wasn't even fully cooked. She said it could use another hour and the first one she tried, she couldn't get any meat off it. I truly think I am a better cook than she is. She is so one note. I don't see how anyone can think she is talented.

And I won't even mention the rear view of that awful dress. When she said she didn't want anything to get on the dress, I was praying PLEASE get something on that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How disgusting would that chopping board be?! 20 years she’s had that thing for!! I bet she barely even wipes it down. Maybe that basketball is just bacteria?!

This would have to be the worst outfit she’s worn since the yellow Bali banana. I wish we could do a side by side and vote on it.

Ok, now onto the oxtail slop. That looks FOUL! The top is just litres of fat and the egg wash makes that meat look expired. Each person to season their own. What the hell. Can’t wait to show my hubby this mess. He was a chef for 17 years. 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Re the giveaway…you couldn’t pay me enough to use the Baccarat cookware. Like most people in lock down, I went on a cooking frenzy and decided to replace my 10+ year old set I originally got as a wedding present. As per lock down and not being able to shop in store, I came across House online and bought a set. Worst decision ever!! Two years down the track the coating is peeling so bad I’m now at the point of throwing out. Their customer service was and still is atrocious. I’m almost tempted to write my review on her post but don’t want to be blocked - again!! So lovely Tattlers, I know this is sort off topic but, any recommendations of non stock pots/frypans with metal handles suitable for ovens? 😊
Edited to add; I hope the original poster who created WinnyBlou doesn’t mind me using your pic as avatar!

Lol, thought the same when she was turning meat with her fingers…what a feral 🤮
YES NINJA cookware!! i have their stuff and its great!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That stew, I'm fasting for dental surgery and if I had anything in my stomach it would've come right up when I saw that. The oil and fat.... it looks so gross. I've travelled Asia and eaten some interesting things, how does she make such foul recipes?!

Reactions: 18
No amount of ruching on a dress is going to help that outfit situation. Jesus take the wheel. Those shoes in every colour will also haunt me in my dreams. Is this EL mummified?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why oh why cant you cook just ONE simple meat dish? How hard is it emmylou to get chicken thigh, sprinkle oil (SPRINKLE GIRL) and garli herb season mix from Woolworths (YES WOOLIES) put in airfryer 25-30mins toss betweeen...then serve with rice and veg! HOW HARD!! - Then V wont be such a fussy eater. And inregards to your bleeping new board FFS woman, there is boards out there for specific food...wooden isnt great at all :(

Reactions: 17
I almost lost my dinner just now when she was digging into that slop that was lit by the ring light. I don't cook meat but it wasn't even fully cooked. She said it could use another hour and the first one she tried, she couldn't get any meat off it. I truly think I am a better cook than she is. She is so one note. I don't see how anyone can think she is talented.

And I won't even mention the rear view of that awful dress. When she said she didn't want anything to get on the dress, I was praying PLEASE get something on that dress.
and WHY for the love of god wouldn’t you skim the oil off???

Reactions: 13
She can’t honestly think that looks good.. the dress or the stew..the flour and egg mixture still on the meat and the fact it’s floating in oil not even pretending to look like a gravy, I can’t decide what the most disgusting part is! What a waste of time and money!!

Reactions: 15
Does she wear these wack dresses for engagement? I mean all of us watch it, probably send it to someone. It’s probably some demented form of marketing.
Also that stew looks so foul.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.