Emmylou Loves #38 Staycay at the plywood, dressin like a slurry, 20kg gone thanks to laxatives and durries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why these companies let her wear their clothes in the wrong size. It’s such a bad ad. Unless they’re hoping that other plus size women will assume that because EL wears a small, they could fit in the clothes too? Then hoping that people are too lazy to return? I don’t get it. She’s not even remotely close to a size small. It’s not an insult. She’s just not a size small. At all.

Reactions: 29
Just looking at the event today and Millsy has registered for the charities fundraising run. Wonder if EmmyLou will register 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why these companies let her wear their clothes in the wrong size. It’s such a bad ad. Unless they’re hoping that other plus size women will assume that because EL wears a small, they could fit in the clothes too? Then hoping that people are too lazy to return? I don’t get it. She’s not even remotely close to a size small. It’s not an insult. She’s just not a size small. At all.
Mind boggling to say the least. Dress (not my style) may have looked ok if it was a size maybe 2 bigger.

Reactions: 11
Holy hell she would have needed 'lashings of butter' to slip that dress on. What part of drape doesn't she understand? Looked like a rubber band on a egg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Did you pick up her Woolworths story this morning how she said when Aaron is in town and has the kids on Wednesday…passive aggressive much. Mind you I can see him trying to pass those kids off as often as he can. Both as bad as each other I reckon and they’re probably keeping score who has kids the most. They make out they’re all happily co-parenting for Instagram but probably can’t stand each other.
I don’t think he would try and pass the kids off IMO. He does appear to have to fly interstate for work occasionally but by her saying ‘when he’s in town’ makes it sounds like he’s away more than he’s home which I think is just not true. He had the kids A LOT a few months ago when she kept going away every weekend.

I think he’s a great Dad by the looks of it who probably tries to bring some stability to their chaotic lives that they have in their mothers presence!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The captions have her in god revel street not Greville Street 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the Camilla dress. As usual, it looks hideous on our girl. It just astounds me that she struts around in those clothes that don’t suit her body shape.
I hope T House is ready for such a big celebrity to be at their gala. SUCH A VIBE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's goes woop. She can't stop eye bleeping herself. Even though in this dress she thinks she could size down.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No one in Perth (certainly not at Claremont quarter my locals shops, she alluded to the boutique there) wears Camilla only washed up Cougars and overweight grannies looking for an evening mumuuuuuu...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Melb was the fash capital, this look with the faux leather MK bag and black clodhoppers is more Mandurah meets the Gold Coast...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bravo dickehead...you've also managed to stretch the absolute tit out of the neck. Do these garments end up back on the rack, all out of shape, wreaking of fags and BO when she's done with them?
IMG_20220819_170714.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
As an aside and because I have time today, all of this weeks "events" have been invited have they not. What paid work has she done?? We run a small business with 4 employees and barely break even most weeks due to rising material costs etc but we are getting by with a lot of bloody hard work. What has she done this week to afford her families expenses, employees and warehouse rental as well as tax office obligations etc????

THIS HAS MADE MY FRIDAY!
Very happy she has been noted for her swearing. Well done Russell hobbs.

Reactions: 21
Very happy she has been noted for her swearing. Well done Russell hobbs.
Surely someone at RHs knows how foul she is though?! They wouldn't just partner with random influencers without researching them first. I just don't think they care TBH. Just spitting out a carefully curated yet generic response to the complaints, but at the end of the day, if it translates to sales for them, they could care less.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.