Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Emmylou Loves #28 Bombies are back, brekky choices are whack, do as I say Sagey or you’ll get a smack.

( It is so hard to keep within the word limit )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Thanks for kicking off a new thread! You caught me off guard. I missed the deadline for the recrap as on fridays we 🍹

Here’s something I lazily slapped together… kinda like that spread.

Queen of the trash had some exciting news for us. She’s the new spokesmodel for Glad wavetop tie bags. ZMxGLAD #collab. After her recommendation we size our bag down to a medium, some Tattlers complained when theirs split at the seams and let all the trash out… others have experienced excessive bin juice in the crotch. Happens to the best of us.

Soft launching her Bali Belly Break, the bunk bed option sounds really exciting. We’re not sure if we should ask for the top or the bottom package but it’s probably best to throw up on someone else than be thrown up on. Not sure what else the holiday entail but we’re really hoping for some bikini dental floss shots. If Cachia could do it then so could we!

Dressed like an old pen15 late for its circumcision, she took us for a trip to Woolies to buy some food for the middle child’s birthday. Smallest child interrupted the story but was thankfully dressed in her winter earmuffs which protected her from the frosty reception from her mother. LazyLou also bought cream cheese.

Second born got a party at warehouse as part of a genius tax deduction on that unrented second room. Thankfully the prior provisions of the car wash meant it could be hosed out after the gastro hits. At least we’ll reach our goal weight before Bali!!

Balloon ride by some unsuspecting company who twigged on to her fishing expeditions. Little did they know, she also reacts that way when seeing potatoes so they could have thrown a washed spud at her and she’d still clap like a seal.

Some Tattlers believed with her on board the balloon would never be able to take off from the ground but there were a few of us all who believed it was possible. She was #invited to supply the hot air, which is what she does best. Like a dog barking out a car window, she engaged with the locals but was later surrendered to the pound by her children. Not sure who got custody of the cream cheese.

The cream cheese came for a drive to the warehouse. Nestled under an armpit it stayed safe while she modelled the boyfriend cardie. All of us eagerly checked our boyfriend’s wardrobes to see if they had one but realised the 80’s was over and if all our boyfriends did dress like that they would have come out by now. 🌈

We got our bowls check for June and can confirm a couple have chips. Now we understand why all the instaglams buy Anko plates instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

makeitstop

VIP Member
You come on and spout some outrageous b.s. that is highly offensive. Off the top of my head, you've said derogatory things about China, Vietnam, Russia and North Korea. I think people on this board know who the offensive one is here.
Perhaps Alice from GOMI really is Alice from GOMI 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Farrrrrk will her have to see her chaffed inner thighs 😳😬
So *sexy smile* when I get home tonight mama's having a bit of a playdate *giggle* oh come on *spreads arms out* ah've got needs ya know *laugh* I can't always be farken doin' everythin mahself ya know *big eyes* I am an independent womuhn and I've ya know *eyes glancing* I've travelled the world on mah own but sometimes *drops voice to weird low tone* ya just need a liddle help from ya friends if ya know what I mean *crazy giggling* oh fark you guys are the best I can farken tell youse anything *back to serious mode* but I am havin mah old airtasker mate Papa Deli come over and he's just gonna put some cabohnara all over mah inner legs becoz that really helps to ya know take the swelling away after riding all day *nodding, chins wobbling* so ya just wanna get yaself a cheap sauce like a Dolmio and really slather that all over *opens legs and simulates moisturising* and just really get it in there almost like ya rubbing oil into pork yeah *giggle*
20220619_105500.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
You guyz, did anyone take notes of the swimming tips she was giving because I found it really hard to keep up and my pen ran out.

Apparently if you can get tired at the end of the lap you can take it easier on the next one? Or do a gentle breaststroke? Sorry I’m finding it hard to keep up. Can anyone fill me in …?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Visceral Fat

I’m finally popping in to say hello here. Long time lurker but never brave enough to comment. My awakening was quite a few years ago when she had purchased stolen fabric that belonged to Bohemian Traders and she received a nasty legal letter from them. It dawned on me then that she was cunning as a shithouse rat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Thread title Suggestion: Equestrian Shrek, what the heck, Emmylou's Swimming School all hands on deck. Looking for another man to henpeck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Super Cute

VIP Member
F1EFDD43-75BD-4C5F-BCA3-26D728EE8FC0.jpeg
Did a deep dive into the archives and found actual proof that EmmydawnfraserLoo was an Olympic swimmer. She doesn’t always lie guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Visceral Fat

Welcome! Ohhh I have a vague recollection of this. Yes please elaborate for those of us who can’t remember or missed it!
It was way before Zoe Moss/Leoni. From memory she was designing and making a lightweight jumpsuit for her tribe. The fabric had been chosen and already made into garments and she was bouncing around in it trying to hustle some pre-order sales. It turns out the fabric had been stolen from a warehouse in China and unknowingly sold to her. It was Bohemian Traders design and fabric. It did not go down very well and she received the old ‘cease and desist’ letter from BT lawyers. It was brutal, they were not playing. That was the end of the jumpsuit and she went on to sell nasty windcheaters for a while, licking her wounds. We suffered through lots of tears and puppy dog eyes because she didn’t know it was stolen. This is the end of my Ted talk, thanks for listening. (I need a protein shake, salad wrap, and a handful of cheezels after that!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Yep, she really could look a whole lot nicer than she does. Why she insists on looking like a cross between Clive Palmer and Hulk Hogan, I'll never know.

• Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I feel terrible that their association with EL has landed pictures of them on a forum that exists to pick people like EL apart. And I feel even worse that I'm judging them for being fans of hers. I'm sure they're lovely women but they definitely need better role models!

• Haha
  • Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
FFS the digeradoo cannot be played by females as it’s offensive to the indigenous community. It’s a male instrument.

Just like the Greek outfit someone PS. It has connection to the Greek war of independence. This is where google is your friend and you might learn something. Just because it’s not your culture but not mean it’s not offensive to others.
You come on and spout some outrageous b.s. that is highly offensive. Off the top of my head, you've said derogatory things about China, Vietnam, Russia and North Korea. I think people on this board know who the offensive one is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 43