Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
expensive basketballs but lives in a hovel . I remember last winter(???) or before the washing machine broke and she said it was a second hand and yet still she sent Aaron around for spare parts and viewings of you tube videos repairing the washer.
lives without a clothes dryer (for those super wet weeks we have in winter), microwave yet has an $800 toaster.

Clearly she is enjoying reading about herself here. Plays up to it. She is an egomaniac and ill in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jesus my day is manic! I had my 6 weekly hair appointment at 9 and now the dog is getting washed. Fucken better have a nap or schedule myself a horse ride…

Not that I need to justify it but I’m lucky enough to make my appointments mid week because my roster has me working weekends and 12 hour shifts on my weekdays. I like not having to cram a hair appointment to compete with time with my family but I feel like I need to explain I do work! Just not conventional hours!:p
No need to explain yourself, Scaredy ... you sound like a hard working person!

I'm on here at the moment procrastinating ... I should be cleaning out the hen house (which I do every day) but it's absolutely freezing outside. I too work strange hours (often overnights) so have my days to spend on Tattle or to attend appointments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
expensive basketballs but lives in a hovel . I remember last winter(???) or before the washing machine broke and she said it was a second hand and yet still she sent Aaron around for spare parts and viewings of you tube videos repairing the washer.
lives without a clothes dryer (for those super wet weeks we have in winter), microwave yet has an $800 toaster.

Clearly she is enjoying reading about herself here. Plays up to it. She is an egomaniac and ill in the head.
💯!!!

It's so crazy.

Are laundrettes a thing in Oz? We have heaps of pop-up ones here ... unattended, all fully automated and most open 24/7 ... if it's the same over there then it'd be easy for her to pop in and put on a few loads before the hairdresser, pop out (with foils on) 20 or 30 minutes later to shove it all in the dryer, and return after the salon appointment to collect.

A dryer is (arguably) a necessity - a washing machine definitely is! - maybe spend a little less on Emmylou and a bit more on essential items?

Reactions: 14
💯!!!

It's so crazy.

Are laundrettes a thing in Oz? We have heaps of pop-up ones here ... unattended, all fully automated and most open 24/7 ... if it's the same over there then it'd be easy for her to pop in and put on a few loads before the hairdresser, pop out (with foils on) 20 or 30 minutes later to shove it all in the dryer, and return after the salon appointment to collect.

A dryer is (arguably) a necessity - a washing machine definitely is! - maybe spend a little less on Emmylou and a bit more on essential items?
To be fair I have a dryer but only use it for towels and sheets. I use a clothes horse in the lounge room with the fire going. Everything is dry by the next day. And I wash for a family of 5 living on a farm where the kids normally have multiple outfits in winter from getting muddy etc.

• Heart
I wonder what Emmylou from Emmylou loves will do if one of her kids are every seriously sick, injured or in an accident.

When you hear parents giving up their careers and jobs to be the child’s full time carer. Parents saying they wish they can swap places with their children. Willing to do anything to get their kid better.

This poor excuse for a human does not realise how lucky she is to have kids but three healthy kids.

I’m not wishing her kids harm.

This got me thinking after reading a book about chronic sickness in a 20 year old and channel on YouTube about really sick kids.

A mother in the UK is fighting in the courts for the hospital to not pull the plug on her brain dead son.

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely a fake. Her ball doesn’t say Spaulding.
For sure is sus. Every ball I’ve seen online has either Spalding or Wilson on the panel above the Tiffany logo. Nothing on EmmyLou’s ball (I’m ashamed to admit I’ve watched the stories a lot). Is she going to pretend it’s real like her Stella McCartney jumper? Then a year later quietly slips in “oh yeah I saw it on a Facebook ad”?

She’s bleeping cooked today!! Wtaf is going on with those basketball stories?? Leah is 100% a carer for this mentally challenged overgrown toddler. And there’s nothing wrong with that job, that’s needed. But there’s absolutely nothing inspirational or influential about lazylou and her life/behaviour is getting crazier and crazier. She needs ACTUAL help

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just do not understand why she is paying someone to film her doing any of this. She used to just have her phone on a stand when she was cooking and that worked fine? Now she needs a PA to hold her phone for a couple of stories on cooking and 150 stories of her trying and failing with a basketball. She must just be lonely and be paying Leah for company.
This!! Plus I cannot stand the way Leah films, constantly zooming in & panning out, rocking around on her feet, she’s all over the shop, I swear she’s highly intoxicated 90% of the time. duck I would get smashed on a daily basis too if I had to hang out with LazyLou!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sitting in bed after having a crappy disturbed day-sleep (following a brutal 12hr night shift) thinking about what it must be like to be the neighbour of this bleeping manic banshee. Swearing and squawking in her yard like that. It's absolutely off it's head

Reactions: 22
Wow, after seeing those basketball stories I would be convinced that if I didnt know anything about EL, Leah would be the carer of someone with an intellectual disability.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So they retailed for $250 (USD) when she bought it. And now it’s a highly sought after collectors edition. It would have been a good investment if she left it in the cupboard in mint condition.. totally worth the depreciation for 3 mins of cringe worthy basketball content.
She's such a dumbass. Why not look after it and keep it for future investment?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.