Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she looks back at herself in those stories and asks herself where she went so wrong.
Her hair looks great dark and she was half the size she is now.

Reactions: 14
Surely she looks back at herself in those stories and asks herself where she went so wrong.
Her hair looks great dark and she was half the size she is now.
She has her mother's lovely Vietnamese skin tone and hair colour which is why darker hair looks nicer on her. SueLyn and the niece are stunning with their darker hair tones.

Reactions: 29
Yep, she really could look a whole lot nicer than she does. Why she insists on looking like a cross between Clive Palmer and Hulk Hogan, I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My favourite part of her taking a whole month to go to Thailand and “learn” boxing is that it only lasted for about a month after she got home! When was the last shes boxed or been to a gym??
I’m so bored on my mat leave that I went back through some of her vids in her highlights, things from her Sydney trip in 2019, and she looks a million times better! Thinner than she is now, but still a bigger girl, but with the dark hair and dressing properly for her shape, she’s like a whole different person! In one video she even made a comment about wearing a small, but normally wears a medium as she doesn’t like to show off her gut!! WTAF HAPPENED?!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She went to Thailand for a MONTH to learn how to box? How does she think that is normal behaviour? And has the audacity to add ‘Live that life’ on her post about it, like we should all aspire to be selfish fucks like her and do what we want, when we want with no regards for anyone else in our life/family.
I have done muay thai for YEARS! I have always wanted to go and do a camp but it actually is so expensive. There are multiple packages with can go from just training to full accommodation and meals and all different lengths. Usually people will only go the highest package when they are there to fight. I never went bc i couldnt justify 4 weeks off work to stay in one place just for muay thai as much as I loved it and i didnt have kids or a partner when it was an option for me. The way she has spent her whole parental life just abandoning those kids makes me so sad. She really hates that she had kids. She had them to trap Aaron and now they are just collateral damage. Its heartbreaking. She doesnt deserve them.
I hate Cachia I hate how she says "ill never leave my babies" but at least she pretends to love them. This one makes it seem like she actively despises them. They are a chore for her. I hope Aaron gets super rich and successful and finds an amazing partner and has the kids for a more stable life.
She doesn't deserve the kids or their love.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh i love this - 3 Dutch R’s! And how very , very true and relevant to this day. I’m mostly a stay at home mum with work in here and there for the hubby’s business. I have teenagers and they need me as much as they did primary age. They need me to be organised as it organises them and they know they can depend on me to book their appointments, run off to the stationary shop for last minute art supplies, book the learner driver, sort their school uniforms , drop them off at their weekend jobs and have a snack ready for when they walk in after school. The past Sunday my washing folding had piled up over the weekend (does it ever end) and it made me feel so chaotic and messy but it was the last thing i made sure to do Sunday night.
Lazylou running off to get her hair done yesterday in the middle of the day seemed so off considering she said she ran late for dinner as the kids had after school dance etc. why extend your self so much. Do the hair on a day where you know the kids have an easy afternoon/no sports so no one needs to feel stressed with time. Heck do your hair on the days Aaron has them!!! Logic!!!
Nothing in her life is logical. Wouldn't even know what the word means.

Reactions: 6
It sounds like he played second fiddle to her for far too long. Good on him for having the courage to get out - it can't have been an easy decision, but it was definitely the right one.
Agree and having that $20,000 gunt surgery was the last straw for him.

Reactions: 17
She has her mother's lovely Vietnamese skin tone and hair colour which is why darker hair looks nicer on her. SueLyn and the niece are stunning with their darker hair tones.
I’m wondering if that’s why she doesn’t want to have darker hair as she’s trying to stand out from her family?? She would 100% look better with darker hair but then she’d look like everyone else and it wouldn’t be so ‘look at moi’, look how ’successful’ I am??

Reactions: 16
EL sure provides some entertainment for her neighbours! Standing in the middle of the street with a cake.

Screenshot_20220622-180010_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m wondering if that’s why she doesn’t want to have darker hair as she’s trying to stand out from her family?? She would 100% look better with darker hair but then she’d look like everyone else and it wouldn’t be so ‘look at moi’, look how ’successful’ I am??
She already stands out from her family with her stature and weight :ROFLMAO: Her family are all very attractive people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And Zoe Moss said it's a size 12 FYI
And that's the size the culottes start in! I just checked and the model on the website is wearing a size 20, which looks like her regular size.

The Kmart faux leather pants look ok, as they have a straight leg. I wouldn't wear them as they make a squishy sound when you walk.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.