Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I thought about trying to put a humorous spin on my analysis of the last couple of days but I literally can’t get anything out after seeing that lady’s video. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬💰 I just hope she handled the actual interaction respectfully rather than like how she spoke to Ketut in Bali.

I can already hear here telling the staff during the horse riding safety demo that she could size down in a helmet.

Leah, if you’re reading here, please get a video of EL walking tomorrow. I’ve done that ride before and I’m an experienced rider (like Top Gun / Paramedic / skydiver level). She’s gonna pull up so sore and her phallic papaya is going to have been smashed to a pulp on that saddle with the way she was sitting. So much so that it explains why she was sitting like that in the spa photo.

Just a 30 second clip 🙏 It’s all I need to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pollie

VIP Member
Fuck I’d feel like a wanker talking into a phone at the markets. I’m in the car with my kids whilst my husband gets me a coffee so I started to watch her market stories and my ten year old said “please turn that off, it’s really annoying” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gemmagucci

VIP Member
I’m snorting laughing just waiting to see the helmet straps around her chins.
Wonder is theres going to be a ‘when i was in the under 12 equestrian team … and champion dressage for my age group story.

• Haha

sharalandaah

Yep I am constantly questioning whether or not my fat fingers have accidentally jumped to a completely different forum when the person I’m thinking of posts. Bizarre 🫣
I’ve come to quite like it to be honest, it’s like roulette, you never know what you’re gonna get, or what totally off-topic piece of trivia you’re going to be gifted. I do love that China and Vietnam are fair game, but Greece is off-bounds 😂

Back to ELL, who wants to take bets on whether or not that Bali ‘retreat’ actually happens? I’m starting to get the vibe it’ll go the way of the locompopo mugs- never to be mentioned again

• Haha

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Inflation is a lot. I’m off to the US in 20 days to visit my sister and my flights were about $4k (she has stage 4 cancer). I have to pay my mortgage and bills whilst I’m there Cos time doesnt stop. it doesn’t give me much spending money. Makes me so sad she has all this cash to burn for doing so little and I’m here wondering how can I save $20 a day & should I eat lunch and skip dinner..before I leave

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I think Emmy's core followers find her non threatening. Bec, Nadia, Rosalia etc are completely out of their league. EL's followers see her filthy house, her shoddy front gates, her unkempt family, her toxic former relationship with ALove, her weight, her profanity and think oh! She's just like us! And even when Emmy desperately tries to claw her way out of her basic bogan lifestyle it's patently obvious that she never will. Whenever I see Emmy, I'm reminded of the saying "wealth whispers, money talks." Our screeching little banshee might have more cash to splash than many of her followers, yet she still lives in a rental with overflowing bins in the kitchen and weeds poking through the front fence. They celebrate her wanton spending because it justifies their own flimsy financial habits. Obviously, I'm drawing a huge stereotype here, but her most rabid fans are lower class types who live vicariously through her. So when she goes out and buys fresh pasta at $20/kg, they think yeah, fuck it if Emmylou can get the fancy pasta I can get a pack of durries! She's right, bein' a mum is hard and I deserve a treat! They're as lonely and lost as she is, just not as cunning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Crusty old raisins

Chatty Member
That is the SHITEST cheese board I've ever seen and she's calling bewdifol? Piss off ya deranged lounatic.

Here are some better cheeseboards I made in a past role for some work events and morning teas....some cheeses from Coles some from the French cheese shop at Queen Vic market (spent $300 that time) I work in law, not events. Judge for yourselves.

Attachments

• Heart

AJAYA

VIP Member
Has the audacity to comment on the horses size, what does she think the poor horse was thinking when it saw her waddling in?

• Haha

HeyBub

VIP Member
How disorganised was she? Forgot her towel, forgot her robe, forgot her thongs and forgot her lunch. She’s a dickehead

• Haha
  • Wow

Wineglass

Thanks for the swimming tips Lisa Curry … such an expert 😩
That whole swimming pool scenario is 2 seconds away from being a comedy skit … made me laugh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As a bit of a cynic who likes making up stories, I’d like to think Leah is playing a long con. Her dad targeted EmmyLou for her audience to drum up business for his Bali resorts post pandemic and used Leah as his pawn.

In reality Leah is a lazy rich kid. She doesn’t seem to need to work for her designer gear, expensive car and trips to the Maldives. She earns her pocket money following EmmyLou around and maybe got her parents off her back about getting a “real job”. Why would she want to do anything else? Her day starts late, she really doesn’t seem to have any deadlines or important work to do and she has a boss who would rather go to lunch than spend a minute in the office.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Jesus Christ its Laurie fucking Laurence....

Thank god I'm home alone for a few hours, it'll take me that long to go through this thread, watch her stories completely and then spend some time in recovery from digesting what I just watched.
Oh and bloody Bubs is just as stupid as she is for standing there filming the moron, who looks like a licorice allsort in that get up.

• Haha

liveandletlive852

Ok usually I’m quietly reading along and chuckling at all of your hilarious and witty observations. But tonight I just had to come out of the woodworks to say…What the actual heck was today all about? Those basketball stories 😳 I just can’t comprehend why you would film that, watch it back and then proceed to proudly upload it for the world to see. She’s off her rocker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Minor gripe 😂

If she was going to go to the effort of doing the bacon and egg cups, why only make three? Why not spend an extra 20 seconds doing the full tray and then there’d be leftovers for tomorrow or lunchboxes?

• Heart
I have never been comfortable with people who have public/open social media accounts publishing images of their children, but the video of Vida dancing has really made me incredibly uncomfortable. The video focusses solely on the child, it's quite long and she's moving her body around. There are a lot of sick fucks out there who would no doubt be getting their jollies from watching it, but that wouldn't even enter ELLs tiny little mind because the video will show her communidy just how much of an engaged and fun mum she is. Look everyone, I have my kids and we have so much fun!! It's fucking terrible and both she and that gormless fuckwit ALove should be held to account for using their child's innocence for profit. And the fact that none of her dead behind the eyes half-wit followers would ever pick her up on it says as much about them as it does about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

makeitstop

VIP Member
‘Remember, Bubs I did that with my career I wanted to be the perfect size before starting TV & Media, I pretty much started that at the biggest I had even been and you know what it didn’t make an ounce of difference‘.

Who wants to tell her she does not a have a career in TV or Media?

Thanks for all the laughs Emmylou from Emmylou Loves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33