Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose playing the didgeridoo?? Have I accidentally slipped over to another group again 🙈
literally no bleeping clue 😂 Just found the passive aggressive suggestion of googling to learn something a bit ironic given the butchering of didgeridoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You come on and spout some outrageous b.s. that is highly offensive. Off the top of my head, you've said derogatory things about China, Vietnam, Russia and North Korea. I think people on this board know who the offensive one is here.
Perhaps Alice from GOMI really is Alice from GOMI 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Wouldn’t it be funny if she popped at the Logies red carpet, however, was not invited but does her crazy self promotion filming trying to interview celebs on the red carpet, hi I am Emmylou from Emmy Loves and security have to drag her away.
Haha - I love this!

I could imagine her sneaking in onto the red carpet up the back of someone's dress, dressed up in her Camilla catsuit, making a beeline for Sonia - who I like to think is a really lovely and approachable lady and well deserving of the Gold Logie - to ask what her secret is in getting so many plum presenting roles :LOL:

gettyimages-491358035-1519840798.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where’s our favourite Teletubby today? Getting the email for Bali ready because she’s been reading here eating cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s our favourite Teletubby today? Getting the email for Bali ready because she’s been reading here eating cheese?
Hustlin' for a last minute invite to the 2022 TV WEEK 62nd Logie Awards🙏🏼🤞🏼✌🏽 Keep your eyes on Facebook for any suspicious ads: NOT SELLING WTB ticket to logies. Can pay in half a wheel of cheese and clothing items from Zoe Moss.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤷‍♀️ just another nonsensical, off topic piece of absurdist commentary 🙄 From, mind you, the same poster who had a little tanty over my Greek post. It was swiftly removed (and no, I didn't report it, the mods here are just really good) but I did see it and just smirk to myself. Basically, this poster is Greek and took offence to EL being associated with their culture. I also had a bizarre lesson in costumes (well aware it was a mens outfit, that's kinda the joke 🙄) and genocide 😳🤯

100% EL was gutted by the turnout and amount of money raised for her own personal charity. What a slimy grub she is, schmoozing with the tribe and oozing all over the grazing board.

Also, Leah, grow up and get a real job✌🏽
Like many others, I seemed to have missed this altogether. Sorry you had to experience this Snarky.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hustlin' for a last minute invite to the 2022 TV WEEK 62nd Logie Awards🙏🏼🤞🏼✌🏽 Keep your eyes on Facebook for any suspicious ads: NOT SELLING WTB ticket to logies. Can pay in half a wheel of cheese and clothing items from Zoe Moss.
Loving your profile photo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Like many others, I seemed to have missed this altogether. Sorry you had to experience this Snarky.
Oh Teddy you gorgeous thing. And to everyone who has been really sweet 😘 I'm totally fine, just rather bemused by that poster 😆 And, was getting sick of some of the off topic drivel. Not my finest behaviour, but between the cheese wheels at the warehouse and that, enough was enough!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh Teddy you gorgeous thing. And to everyone who has been really sweet 😘 I'm totally fine, just rather bemused by that poster 😆 And, was getting sick of some of the off topic drivel. Not my finest behaviour, but between the cheese wheels at the warehouse and that, enough was enough!
It has been frustrating me for WEEKS but I just thought I was overthinking it.

Now we need our oversized bogan toddler to provide us with some content! Maybe she’s constipated from all that cheese and has been trying to poo all day 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now we need our oversized bogan toddler to provide us with some content!
Do we ever! If she could just do a bit of a Kanye and charge the stage claiming the Gold Logie for herself, it would pretty much make my dreams come true. And at this point, it's basically a natural career progression for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps Alice from GOMI really is Alice from GOMI 😳
I think this poster has had a few incarnations here…disappears for a few days then pops back up as a new member. Starts out ok, but gradually the posts ramp up both in terms of anger and completely off topic. Like wtf? They just always seem to have a bad vibe…also not cool to be hypocritical …
Anyho, I’ll leave @SnarkyTart to post her infamous dog tit pic as an end note 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think this poster has had a few incarnations here…disappears for a few days then pops back up as a new member. Starts out ok, but gradually the posts ramp up both in terms of anger and completely off topic. Like wtf? They just always seem to have a bad vibe…also not cool to be hypocritical …
Anyho, I’ll leave @SnarkyTart to post her infamous dog tit pic as an end note 🥰
Bring it @SnarkyTart !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
...and the nominee for the Silver Logie for Most Outstanding Cheezel Eater is...
20220409_121719.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.