Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheer joy she expresses about her time withOUT her kids makes me dislike her so much!

She can’t muster up any enthusiasm for those poor kids unless it involves something grifted or benefitting her and her alone. I just don’t see how her supporters or her own family can’t see how much of a cun# she is. I’m also a bit disappointed that after months of no Sue Lin on her page, she’s back hanging around with their niece, out at dinner, etc. I’d hoped that SL had kicked her to the curb after the WA trip.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Farrrrrk will her have to see her chaffed inner thighs 😳😬
So *sexy smile* when I get home tonight mama's having a bit of a playdate *giggle* oh come on *spreads arms out* ah've got needs ya know *laugh* I can't always be farken doin' everythin mahself ya know *big eyes* I am an independent womuhn and I've ya know *eyes glancing* I've travelled the world on mah own but sometimes *drops voice to weird low tone* ya just need a liddle help from ya friends if ya know what I mean *crazy giggling* oh fark you guys are the best I can farken tell youse anything *back to serious mode* but I am havin mah old airtasker mate Papa Deli come over and he's just gonna put some cabohnara all over mah inner legs becoz that really helps to ya know take the swelling away after riding all day *nodding, chins wobbling* so ya just wanna get yaself a cheap sauce like a Dolmio and really slather that all over *opens legs and simulates moisturising* and just really get it in there almost like ya rubbing oil into pork yeah *giggle*
20220619_105500.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Horse riding does sound fun! I can just imagine.

That's the way it's gonna be, little darlin'
We'll be riding on the horses, yeah
Way up in the sky, little darlin'
And if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
If it has a weight limit of 90kgs, then how is she going? There is absolutely no way she is under 90kgs. I’ll bet my house on it

Reactions: 20
Is this horseride another grifted con though?
Apparently a last minute booking........Friday she was saying she had to wrap up at warehouse at 10 as she had a crazy busy weekend???? She ate out a tit load and went for a walk, that does sound crazy! What kind of self indulgent twit books a horse ride and hot water springs day out when she went hot air ballooning last weekend? These are holiday experiences, if we are lucky not things to pass the time on a bleeping Sunday!

Reactions: 24
If it has a weight limit of 90kgs, then how is she going? There is absolutely no way she is under 90kgs. I’ll bet my house on it
I'm very curious about this too. If we don't see actual footage of her on a horse, then we know she was shoved in a cart and had to just follow along in that.

Wonder if we'll find out she used to be an equestrian? Or will she find love with a jockey??
20220619_113340.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
duck I’d feel like a wanker talking into a phone at the markets. I’m in the car with my kids whilst my husband gets me a coffee so I started to watch her market stories and my ten year old said “please turn that off, it’s really annoying” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ohhhh no 🤦‍♀️ ...

1655602935627.png

Seriously Emmylou - read the room! There's this thing called "inflation" in the real world ... not to mention mass homelessness and poverty due to - among other things - Covid. And you want to go shopping?!

1655603226294.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just backing up to the immature papaya bullshit in the warehouse and all her other sexual innuendo.. if these are done/said in front of and *to* her employee Leah.. she could be up for sexual harassment in the workplace, surely. Imagine a much older man waving a zucchini in front of his groin and carrying on in front of a younger female employee. She is beyond inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.