Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she’s been studying at the Sophie Cachia School of Child Exploitation. Must have thought all the young daughter dancing around content got Soph good engagement.

Reactions: 25
I’m finally popping in to say hello here. Long time lurker but never brave enough to comment. My awakening was quite a few years ago when she had purchased stolen fabric that belonged to Bohemian Traders and she received a nasty legal letter from them. It dawned on me then that she was cunning as a shithouse rat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m finally popping in to say hello here. Long time lurker but never brave enough to comment. My awakening was quite a few years ago when she had purchased stolen fabric that belonged to Bohemian Traders and she received a nasty legal letter from them. It dawned on me then that she was cunning as a shithouse rat.
Welcome @Visceral Fat! I haven't heard this story, feel free to go into this in detail

I remember when she talked about that ad on a live. For some reason she wanted to be a model for them and filmed the whole ad for free. She doesn't even drink cows milk.
What a farken dipshit!

#confidenceiscowsmilk 🐄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Welcome! Ohhh I have a vague recollection of this. Yes please elaborate for those of us who can’t remember or missed it!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Was that one of the garments in the zoe moss / Leoni business she produced. Vaguely remember she brought it up (oh hey Lazylou see the word BROUGHT being used) . She had to apologise and explain why a garment was no longer being made. Stolen fabric designs out of the factories.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Can we sll get fake emails and sign up yo hrr bewdiful sesha experience, then mass cancel. She would be spewin..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still waiting for my Bali “experience” email. I’m getting restless! I might not go anymore! 🥴😤😫😩 hurry up ScammyLou!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not gonna lie i think thats exactly how the stackhat would fit on her giant head.
I know ive compared her to my dad MANY times but many moons ago when I was in primary school my dad took my brothers bike and his orange stack hat like the one above and got pulled over by the cops bc this is how it sat on his head and im dying at how much she reminds me of this old man of mine 😂😂

Also ffs not only is she screaming CABONAARAAA like a filthy bogan the parpardeliii is eating me alive. Her followers, customers, tribe must think she is sooo ccultured. Especially putting cream in her bleeping cabonaraaaa

Finally now that im up to date on her adventures, WHY is she still filming her head when showing us tit. Is she that vain or just plain stupid? I cant actually figure it out. Showing the path in bali and flipping the physical device around to show and then back to her massive head, i thought she learned from tattle that week to flip the camera. Now points to "surfers out there" but all i see are her footy frank fingers wiggling in the middle of the screen til she turns it back to herself so she can eye duck herself in the camera.
Wish the horse bucked her off.

Ahh poo. My screenshots wouldnt load but i wanted to post these to support my previous post and immortalize them lol. Sorry for the heaps of posts

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Was that one of the garments in the zoe moss / Leoni business she produced. Vaguely remember she brought it up (oh hey Lazylou see the word BROUGHT being used) . She had to apologise and explain why a garment was no longer being made. Stolen fabric designs out of the factories.
I LAUGHED SO MUCH ON MY TRAIN FOR THAT BROUGHT WORD HAHAHAAHAH OMG people are staring at me 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome! Ohhh I have a vague recollection of this. Yes please elaborate for those of us who can’t remember or missed it!
It was way before Zoe Moss/Leoni. From memory she was designing and making a lightweight jumpsuit for her tribe. The fabric had been chosen and already made into garments and she was bouncing around in it trying to hustle some pre-order sales. It turns out the fabric had been stolen from a warehouse in China and unknowingly sold to her. It was Bohemian Traders design and fabric. It did not go down very well and she received the old ‘cease and desist’ letter from BT lawyers. It was brutal, they were not playing. That was the end of the jumpsuit and she went on to sell nasty windcheaters for a while, licking her wounds. We suffered through lots of tears and puppy dog eyes because she didn’t know it was stolen. This is the end of my Ted talk, thanks for listening. (I need a protein shake, salad wrap, and a handful of cheezels after that!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.