Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EL would be absolutely gutted about tonight’s crappy turnout. I almost feel sorry for her. ALMOST, then I remember she’s spent all that money on herself and not her family, and then a selfish POS and my smug little devil sits on my shoulder smirking.
Same ...

I do feel a tiny bit sad that she went to all that effort for such a dismal turnout but she really does need a reality check and if this doesn't provide it then I don't know what will (maybe insufficient numbers enrolling for Bali?).

She isn't as big a celebrity as she thinks she is. Sorry Emmylou, but you're just not. If you're intent on going down this route, perhaps ask your management company to get you a few stories on Mail's sidebar of shame to raise your profile.

Reactions: 17
Haven’t watched Her stories yet just reading here. Told the husband she has sold her pyjamas at the second hand sale. He was like ewwwww that’s the chick that had the fanny rot?!!!! 🤣🤣 he was like it should be illegal to sell pj’s there’s piss , sprog and rot in pj’s!
I just threw up in my mouth

Emmylou, here I am with yet more free advice for you (formerly 1001 Others, now reincarnated!)

The reason why last night was a flop is because a lot - if not most - people don't have a spare $100 to spend on secondhand stuff at the moment. Life is expensive, and that $100 would go a long way towards household costs.

Run another event - this time, via silent auction. Create a new Instagram page and take the time to list each and every item on a separate post, with a reference for interested parties to quote, when they DM you with their best and final offer. Make the auction run for a good couple of weeks, and promote it via your main page. You might not get as much as you hope for some items, but you'll still be shifting them along and getting some $ in.

OR ...

Section off one part of your warehouse and make it a recycled boutique. Check your insurance and lease agreement to ensure you're allowed to use the warehouse in this capacity. Stuff will take longer to sell but if you're intent on getting the highest price possible for the items then this might be the best way to go. Just make sure someone is on site at the warehouse when you say they will be, to greet prospective buyers.
Welcome back Messy - just curious as to the reason for the reincarnation?

I reincarnated myself and now I’m mad dogging it to try and boost my status from Member to Chatty Member because I like to feel important 🤩🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
In a word, yes.

My reasoning: EL is a typical narc. Huge ego on her. Her tribe fill the emotional void in her life and provide her with the adulation she so desperately craves. In her head, she is THE ultimate Melbourne celebrity. But none of the Melbourne set want to know her. She's that acquaintance who you kind of know, and then when you spend more than 5 minutes with you realise why you're not actually friends. So she tells herself that the fabulous people are her friends, knowing full well that they're not, but pretends that she's too busy to have a social life because she's running an empire 🤭 Then, when she needs a pick me up and deigns to associate with the tribe (who she revved into a frenzy originally by presenting herself as this rough, relatable diamond) it fills her bucket for all of 5 minutes before she is painfully reminded of the fact that she is just like them. Completely ordinary and totally average. She needs them, yet she resents them.
Right on the money, Snarks (as usual).

She reminds me of a radio man who used to live in my area. On the radio he was this lovely, all-for-the-people type man who loved his audience and was oh, so grateful that they tuned in day after day ... as listeners would call in, he'd compliment them and gush about how much they meant to him. In public, however, he was known to hide behind plants when he saw one of the great unwashed members of the public call out his name or approach him, and if someone dared ask him for an autograph while he was at a restaurant or whatever, he'd read them the riot act. He really thought he was something and assumed that everyone listened to his show and thought the world of him.

I think some of EL's audience admire her for being "just like us" ... she (over)shares every aspect of her life and they feel like she's a friend - or at least relatable.

I find it insulting that one of the items for sale might have been a bag gifted by a friend - says a lot about her really.

Why would people sign up to Emmylou's Bali retreat when they could sign up to Rachel Hunter and Renee Stewart's, where they also get to work on their inner selves with yoga and breath work? I wonder what Emmylou's audience will get ... probably just a heap of, "woe is me" tales.

1655525499999.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The cost of those huge cheese wheels would have been huge. Hundreds of dollars - I’ve bought small wedges that have been $15 of some of them. The wastage makes me feel sick.
Ha! What wastage? We all know Lazylou will gobble it up in no time at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the 200 registered people and only 20 showing up is a sad insight into how uncomfy her fans feel out and about and why she resonates with them so well.

Shopping can be a demoralising activity even when you’re not plus sized. I imagine a lot of her community avoid doing it. Not knowing their size, having put on weight since last shopping, mirrors everywhere bla bla. The idea of a warehouse sale of clothes owned by a woman that appears to be similarly sized to them was probably hugely appealing. But between registering and attending, some anxiety probably crept in. Some reflecting on EL’s clothing choices and going “ok actually I don’t think I’d wear any of the stuff she wears” so they didn’t show up.

I think I can understand the reason why certain demographics feel a sense of comfort from her, and I think it sucks that they don’t get that same vibe from the world generally. It would be way nicer that heavier middle aged women found peace and felt celebrated in all spaces rather than giving their hard earned to this manipulative piece of tit.
Every single post you make is so worthy and valid. You are either searingly witty or deeply insightful.

Just an appreciative fangirl, nothing to see here 🙆‍♀️

Carry on, cheese connoisseurs 🧀

O😆M😆G

I think we're gonna get along just fine @Messychaotic - one word 🤣😘 welcome to Tattle!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yep I am constantly questioning whether or not my fat fingers have accidentally jumped to a completely different forum when the person I’m thinking of posts. Bizarre 🫣
Why oh why do I miss these what planet was that person from @SnarkyTart giving you a history lesson I must have zoned out when the outfits were discussed at GS. I’d love her to go to Greece so Ican laugh at the tit the Greeks will say to her all with a smile which the dickehead would post because she doesn’t realise they’re taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emmylou, here I am with yet more free advice for you (formerly 1001 Others, now reincarnated!)

The reason why last night was a flop is because a lot - if not most - people don't have a spare $100 to spend on secondhand stuff at the moment. Life is expensive, and that $100 would go a long way towards household costs.

Run another event - this time, via silent auction. Create a new Instagram page and take the time to list each and every item on a separate post, with a reference for interested parties to quote, when they DM you with their best and final offer. Make the auction run for a good couple of weeks, and promote it via your main page. You might not get as much as you hope for some items, but you'll still be shifting them along and getting some $ in.

OR ...

Section off one part of your warehouse and make it a recycled boutique. Check your insurance and lease agreement to ensure you're allowed to use the warehouse in this capacity. Stuff will take longer to sell but if you're intent on getting the highest price possible for the items then this might be the best way to go. Just make sure someone is on site at the warehouse when you say they will be, to greet prospective buyers.
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR 😍😍 Thank heavens you've returned 🙏🏼❤

I may or may not have typed in keywords in EL's followers hoping to try and figure out if I could somehow find you (yes, I am a bit of a stalker but I'm not THE stalker 😆)

I also may or may not have just done zoomies around my kitchen table a la EL upon reading of your reincarnation (okay, I didn't but my heart did do a major bombie in joy 🤽‍♀️)

Now, spill the beans - did your reincarnation take place during a gifted stay at the Five Laments after you had bird poop smudged on your head during a Balinese lullaby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
$300!!!!!

check out the vegimite pencil case? She’s selling. Looks like part of a promo gift. So dodgey.
The grift is strong in EL. Who is mad enough to buy her festy seconds at those prices?!

Re the Cachia jammies, I'm with @gemmagucci's husband on this topic - Eeeeewwww with a capital E(L). Pj's are not exy, God you can pick them up at Woolies even for about $10. Those Cachia's of Emmy's have been stretched out and worn thin in all the wrong places. Not only has one side been up close and personal with her unwashed festering nether regions (upper and lower #neverforgetherswingingtits), the other side has been subject to cosmetic and food smears. Even washed, I'd be willing to bet those pants would light up like a carnival at night under a blue light 😳🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just threw up in my mouth

Welcome back Messy - just curious as to the reason for the reincarnation?

I reincarnated myself and now I’m mad dogging it to try and boost my status from Member to Chatty Member because I like to feel important 🤩🤣
I got really mad on another post with someone who kept trying to derail a topic and bring racism into it ... it got under my skin in a big way, so I decided I'd had enough and deactivated my account. By the time I'd changed my mind and contacted Helen (site owner) she said it was too late - that they'd have no way of verifying who I was. Which is a shame, but never mind - my mistake!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is such a smart idea! Maybe even list the items and their sizes online so people who go in know ahead of time that there are items in their size.

(Welcome back!)
Yes we cannot assume they are the true Lazy lou size as she will squeeze her basketball into anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR 😍😍 Thank heavens you've returned 🙏🏼❤

I may or may not have typed in keywords in EL's followers hoping to try and figure out if I could somehow find you (yes, I am a bit of a stalker but I'm not THE stalker 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t it be funny if she popped at the Logies red carpet, however, was not invited but does her crazy self promotion filming trying to interview celebs on the red carpet, hi I am Emmylou from Emmy Loves and security have to drag her away.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sad that she’s quiet. I wanted a wrap up of the event. Do we think she’s on a hike with her mystery man? 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS the digeradoo cannot be played by females as it’s offensive to the indigenous community. It’s a male instrument.

Just like the Greek outfit someone PS. It has connection to the Greek war of independence. This is where google is your friend and you might learn something. Just because it’s not your culture but not mean it’s not offensive to others.
You should use your friend google to learn the spelling of didgeridoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
FFS the digeradoo cannot be played by females as it’s offensive to the indigenous community. It’s a male instrument.

Just like the Greek outfit someone PS. It has connection to the Greek war of independence. This is where google is your friend and you might learn something. Just because it’s not your culture but not mean it’s not offensive to others.
You come on and spout some outrageous b.s. that is highly offensive. Off the top of my head, you've said derogatory things about China, Vietnam, Russia and North Korea. I think people on this board know who the offensive one is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.