Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rice bubbles because muffins took too long to cook. Also is the house in its own heat bubble ? , perhaps the carpet has super heating powers....? Winter in Melbourne, around 11c overnight and in bra and leggings "cooking" breakfast. How high must her power bill be . Def not reading the room .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rice bubbles because muffins took too long to cook. Also is the house in its own heat bubble ? , perhaps the carpet has super heating powers....? Winter in Melbourne, around 11c overnight and in bra and leggings "cooking" breakfast. How high must her power bill be . Def not reading the room .
It’s an old house too! I can’t imagine it’s particularly energy efficient.

Reactions: 13
Totally unnecessary both the outfit and the "segment" why do we need to see you cooking egg and bacon cups, not muffins??? Let S be a child ffs poor kid thinks all children film their mum before school doing duck all....

Reactions: 15
Seriously the more I watch the more I get angry with her antics. What was that this morning tit. Poor Sage filming his mother cooking in her underwear before school. What a deranged life she is instilling in her children that this is ok. No way is anything like this ok for a child be doing. Most kids Sage age their before school routine is get up have brekky shower then watch a bit of tv or some other enjoyment before school. But to make your child film you so so unfair. There needs to be laws against this exploitation. Because that's what is it. Now I've had my rant over her behaviour I'll go. Sorry but not sorry.😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Seriously the more I watch the more I get angry with her antics. What was that this morning tit. Poor Sage filming his mother cooking in her underwear before school. What a deranged life she is instilling in her children that this is ok. No way is anything like this ok for a child be doing. Most kids Sage age their before school routine is get up have brekky shower then watch a bit of tv or some other enjoyment before school. But to make your child film you so so unfair. There needs to be laws against this exploitation. Because that's what is it. Now I've had my rant over her behaviour I'll go. Sorry but not sorry.😡😡
is it warm in Melbourne? its freezing in perth in the mornings, she doesn't have a t shirt or even a fitted jumper (if she's here for the thirsty mob) for that top which is essentially a sports bra (with no support). Poor Sage.. it must be mortifying

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I get it @Fangit 💜 She makes me ragey too. Especially pointless bullshit like this morning's stories. It's almost like a big duck you from her to ALove, to the kids, to Tattle - like she's saying they're my Children and I can and will make them film for me. It broke my heart too how much disdain she has when speaking to them. Rolling her eyes when S was asking about footy and disco. Promising V she'd tie her shoes in 2 minutes and then proceeding to stuff around with the bacon. Her kids are silently begging for support and reassurance and all this oaf gives a tit about is pickled carrot for her bao buns. It actually fascinates and disturbs me how her demeanour softens when she talks about food - she becomes very tender and sensual. What a farken weirdo dickehead.

is it warm in Melbourne? its freezing in perth in the mornings, she doesn't have a t shirt or even a fitted jumper (if she's here for the thirsty mob) for that top which is essentially a sports bra (with no support). Poor Sage.. it must be mortifying
I'm not in Melbourne (regional Vic) but can confidently say that it is very cold right across the state. My house is a lot smaller than EL's, and there is no way I'd be in my kitchen this morning barefoot in a crop top. I'd be cutting glass with my nipples! Her heating must be turned waaaaay up. Just another example of her sheer ignorance and arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Feel absolutely dreadful for poor Sage 😪 He just sounds absolutely exhausted / over it / sad. Why do you keep doing this to him?? You narcissistic, selfish, overbearing, socially inept, unaware, revolting thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Regardless of where people sit with judging her body, it's what she dishes up every day. She is actually inviting people to comment on her size and shape by parading around the way she does and it's what she is all about.
I'm 💯 positive that the only reason she does it is for the engagement here because she does not dress for comfort or climate at any time and it's all about shock factor.
I am also convinced that she uses "Sagey" for the same reaction.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What is wrong with toast, cereal or porridge for breakfast? I just couldn't be bothered putting the oven on, as I'm busy getting ready for work and want something easy to clean up.

Has she finally realised that there is a shortage of some frsh produce. Probably has no idea why.

View attachment 1363034

View attachment 1363035

Ha! That was quick.

View attachment 1363064
Witnessing the Food Poisoning Chopping Board first thing in the morning, puts me off my food for the remainder of the day. Honestly, tuning in to see her in that kitchen is a surefire way for me to lose weight, I tell you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yuck! How much fatty bacon (with rind!) is she feeding those kids?? WTF is wrong with cereal on a school day? Poor Sage having to film, and how lovely is the face she makes when she finally acknowledges Vida trying to talk to her.
Don't even get me started on the 💩 outfit. The tight bra, the tight waist band, the sagging crotch. Almost looks like she's had a part of her cut out here, oh wait, never mind...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is slightly warmer than it has been but not by very much (my phone says 15.6, feels like 12). I'm WFH and wearing trackies over bike pants, a sports crop, a t-shirt and a sweatshirt, with a small space heater running as well. Either her heating is cranked up or she doesn't feel the cold.

Reactions: 10
EL showing us how hectic busy her day is again. We all have time in our work day to go for a swim in the middle of the morning. Surely SL isn’t being paid to film her swim!?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Perimenopause can make you feel hotter than ever ... maybe that's what's going on with her? I'm not in Melbourne either but I am just across the water and I'm wearing four layers and sitting in the sun, trying to get warm (it's not working - I'm about to light the fire).

People complaining about herb shortages baffle me - especially if they are into cooking. Does she not have little herb pots lined up in her kitchen somewhere, or growing in the garden?

Reactions: 10
I feel it’s a weird flex and disrespectful to her followers that are struggling with the cost of living, to be parading around in a crop top in the middle of winter. Turn the heater down/off and wear a tracksuit like the rest of Australia.

Reactions: 15
What the hell was that nonsense? Was it because I told my childhood story of making my dad film me duck dive? She’s the biggest bell end.

Story after story of nonsensical swimming “tips”. All she needs to do is encourage people to move, try something new, blah blah blah. Instead her “8 minutes” is spent being an expert on nothing.

And to be petty, don’t public pools have a no jumping rule? I’d love if someone told her to stop her tit. We’d never see it of course, but her being knocked down a peg would be amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping disgusting, the food (cut the damn rind off!), the outfit and worst of all she's making S film her!
Agree with all I also think there has been fighting between that witch and S you can hear the defeat in his voice 🥲

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.