Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Guys, there was only on place left so that's why she couldn't possibly go with a friend!!

I am continually amazed how this woman has so much self loathing she will do/go anywhere just so she doesn't have to put up with her own miserable self.

$350 for a 4hrs experience with a weight limit of 90kgs 🤔

Google is my friend ✌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

massive eye roll

I’ll give a thread title a go… first time, here goes… be kind! 😂

EmmyLou Loves #28 - Yo Yo Mummas soooo exhausted she was off riding solo. Garage sale flops and meatball bread slops have left her feeling low low.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Cooking breakfast like a trussed up pork, bizzy mama has a lot on her fork.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I think the 200 registered people and only 20 showing up is a sad insight into how uncomfy her fans feel out and about and why she resonates with them so well.

Shopping can be a demoralising activity even when you’re not plus sized. I imagine a lot of her community avoid doing it. Not knowing their size, having put on weight since last shopping, mirrors everywhere bla bla. The idea of a warehouse sale of clothes owned by a woman that appears to be similarly sized to them was probably hugely appealing. But between registering and attending, some anxiety probably crept in. Some reflecting on EL’s clothing choices and going “ok actually I don’t think I’d wear any of the stuff she wears” so they didn’t show up.

I think I can understand the reason why certain demographics feel a sense of comfort from her, and I think it sucks that they don’t get that same vibe from the world generally. It would be way nicer that heavier middle aged women found peace and felt celebrated in all spaces rather than giving their hard earned to this manipulative piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
My God do I feel for those kids. She is a classic narc. Any enjoyment S got out of basketball is long gone. First she relished his achievements as her own, and then when she saw the positive feedback he received for playing she became competitive. She has no empathy for her children. Her whole life is one big compulsive drive to place herself at the front and centre of every situation. We can see now why her Perth based family have had enough. ALove finally got out (and as spineless as he seems, removing yourself from a narc is not easy, so good on him). SL has clearly withdrawn. She couldn't name five legitimate, actual friends if her life depended on it (no, EL - Leah, Lia and Polly don't count. They are paid employees, not your friends).

What a clusterfuck of a life she has created for herself. I think she was always like this, but the pandemic seemed to magnify her faults and make her even more obnoxious. I'd really love to have her beside me at the nail salon, getting her little trotters soaked, so I could start a conversation and tell her what a piece of work she is whilst she had no easy way to escape. I wonder how many people she has cut out of her life who dared to call her out 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
If it has a weight limit of 90kgs, then how is she going? There is absolutely no way she is under 90kgs. I’ll bet my house on it
I'm very curious about this too. If we don't see actual footage of her on a horse, then we know she was shoved in a cart and had to just follow along in that.

Wonder if we'll find out she used to be an equestrian? Or will she find love with a jockey??
20220619_113340.jpg

• Haha

aggietrunch

As a local and to celebrate my new couch arriving in time, I went for a drive past that warehouse post 7:30pm. From my drive by, maybe 5-10 people attending. A moment in time of course. I would love some cheese though, pre-fondled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Remember when we would see her wearing those cachias for days on end 🤮I seriously hope they have had a wash before she sold them! I know I’ve already posted about them but I can’t get over someone buying them or the sheer disgusting part of her thinking it’s ok to sell them!

And to her customers or sorry community or tribe please don’t buy tickets to this bali bullshit! Save your money and spend it at your local businesses or travel agents who need your custom not this grifting pig! She doesn’t care for you she cares for what she can sell to you or get from you! Emmy Lou one word grow up brush ya hair get of the gram and find a job not ripping people off!

I’d add be a great mother to those kids but we all know that isn’t happening!
There was a Vegemite pencil case and a jar of olives for sale, why are we shocked she would try and make bank on a pair of her crotchy old Cachias 😂😂😂

I know this has been posted before, but WTF is going on here?!
She looks like she's been let loose in the dress up box at Daycare....

The pout..... You can't make this shit up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
EmmyLoo can't come to the phone right now, she's lying on the couch gorging on leftover cheese and quince paste looking like my little avatar pic.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
I think one of the things i enjoy about the forum the most is not only our collective dislike for Anna Delvey herself but our genuine albeit anonymous affection for one another @SnarkyTart you are a queen here never let another dull your crown! For now we wait till she crawls out from her damn cheese coma

• Heart

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
She referred to the pawpaw as phallic. Don't think Lou knows what a real penis looks like anymore...

• Haha
  • Sick

lousgunt

Perfect timing, lights are getting turned off just as I have to leave to pick my partner up from his.work dinner.

Sorry I couldn't go in, not enough people in there and I can't fake being nice to her face 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

00ps_I_did_it_again

Perhaps Alice from GOMI really is Alice from GOMI 😳
I think this poster has had a few incarnations here…disappears for a few days then pops back up as a new member. Starts out ok, but gradually the posts ramp up both in terms of anger and completely off topic. Like wtf? They just always seem to have a bad vibe…also not cool to be hypocritical …
Anyho, I’ll leave @SnarkyTart to post her infamous dog shit pic as an end note 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
Much love to you, Rulebreaker. I hope you and your sister spend many hours during your visit smiling together 💓
I hope so too. She’s real positive and I’m breaking down, trying to hold myself together with financial stress. I hope all the efforts this year give me a good bonus and a little pay rise in time but i don’t think so , anyway thank you. Will tell you all when I arrive safely: you guys are my safe space.

• Heart