Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, there was only on place left so that's why she couldn't possibly go with a friend!!

I am continually amazed how this woman has so much self loathing she will do/go anywhere just so she doesn't have to put up with her own miserable self.

$350 for a 4hrs experience with a weight limit of 90kgs 🤔

Google is my friend ✌

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
If she says CABonara one more time… honestly it’s not that hard CARbonara🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys, there was only on place left so that's why she couldn't possibly go with a friend!!

I am continually amazed how this woman has so much self loathing she will do/go anywhere just so she doesn't have to put up with her own miserable self.

$350 for a 4hrs experience with a weight limit of 90kgs 🤔

Google is my friend ✌
Charlotte would have loved to have been invited...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot stand her scrunchy face giggling over her latest morphing of an innocent statement into a sexual innuendo. Using a fork for "just the tip" of the slice is stretching it, farty Lou. No one thinks you're funny.
The only people who use THAT much utterly lame innuendo are fourteen-year-old boys, creepy older men, and frumpy middle-age women- in other words, people who absolutely, definitely arent *actually* having any sex.
I suppose her ‘comunidy’ find this relatable and hilarious but geeeez how bloody sad

Who would have thought pasta could be so triggering 🤦🏻‍♀️ Meanwhile Insta tells me a luxury trip to Thailand is what I need, not a screaming banshee trip to Bali 🏝 Can’t wait to see what the Experience cost price is 😂

0BA83057-D115-40B3-9857-0428D3D135FF.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She can project whatever she wants and spin all the bullshit in the world that you manifest what you want to achieve but all her close to tears face is manifesting is a sad lonely hag who has failed in life. If she wasn’t such a witch id feel sorry for her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Last minute horse riding experience? She's known for at least two weeks that it's the kids' school working bee today. And a bbq lunch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So she’s going to drive all the way to Mornington for a 4hr horsey ride/bath and then all the way home and cook up a couple of pasta meals. It is likely that The Children will get dropped off Sunday night and she needs to get tit sorted for the school week. Iron/wash school clothes, lunch prep (they’ll be having cheese and cabanara sangas), routines (dinner, bath, teeth, story, bed) - who am I kidding there are no routines in EL World 🙄

This will then trigger another breakdown “just so farken wrecked after a massive weekend of runnen round and bein a single Mumma in this new old family dynamic of ours and husslin just so ma babies can have a house to live in if I suddenly die finally take off and never return and food is my farken love language but nobody farken appreciates it except all you bewdiful gorjus customers tribe” cry Fest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Last minute horse riding experience? She's known for at least two weeks that it's the kids' school working bee today. And a bbq lunch.
She is a demogorgan! I loved attending my one year olds Mother’s Day morning tea and intend on making all school events as I can WFH. This moll doesn’t even have a real job! Be there with your kids

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.