Emmylou Loves #27 Buy my clothes and eat my cheese, line my pockets and catch my disease.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her communidy show us what they're buying. If she's selling her book and other "official" merchandise for cash I think the ATO would be interested. Going to get a screenshot of that registration page - "cash preferred"

Reactions: 22
That is the SHITEST cheese board I've ever seen and she's calling bewdifol? Piss off ya deranged lounatic.

Here are some better cheeseboards I made in a past role for some work events and morning teas....some cheeses from Coles some from the French cheese shop at Queen Vic market (spent $300 that time) I work in law, not events. Judge for yourselves.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's really a jumble sale or white elephant! I just spotted the Frank Green travel cups she use to sell.

Screenshot_20220617-165310_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks for kicking off a new thread! You caught me off guard. I missed the deadline for the recrap as on fridays we 🍹

Here’s something I lazily slapped together… kinda like that spread.

Queen of the trash had some exciting news for us. She’s the new spokesmodel for Glad wavetop tie bags. ZMxGLAD #collab. After her recommendation we size our bag down to a medium, some Tattlers complained when theirs split at the seams and let all the trash out… others have experienced excessive bin juice in the crotch. Happens to the best of us.

Soft launching her Bali Belly Break, the bunk bed option sounds really exciting. We’re not sure if we should ask for the top or the bottom package but it’s probably best to throw up on someone else than be thrown up on. Not sure what else the holiday entail but we’re really hoping for some bikini dental floss shots. If Cachia could do it then so could we!

Dressed like an old pen15 late for its circumcision, she took us for a trip to Woolies to buy some food for the middle child’s birthday. Smallest child interrupted the story but was thankfully dressed in her winter earmuffs which protected her from the frosty reception from her mother. LazyLou also bought cream cheese.

Second born got a party at warehouse as part of a genius tax deduction on that unrented second room. Thankfully the prior provisions of the car wash meant it could be hosed out after the gastro hits. At least we’ll reach our goal weight before Bali!!

Balloon ride by some unsuspecting company who twigged on to her fishing expeditions. Little did they know, she also reacts that way when seeing potatoes so they could have thrown a washed spud at her and she’d still clap like a seal.

Some Tattlers believed with her on board the balloon would never be able to take off from the ground but there were a few of us all who believed it was possible. She was #invited to supply the hot air, which is what she does best. Like a dog barking out a car window, she engaged with the locals but was later surrendered to the pound by her children. Not sure who got custody of the cream cheese.

The cream cheese came for a drive to the warehouse. Nestled under an armpit it stayed safe while she modelled the boyfriend cardie. All of us eagerly checked our boyfriend’s wardrobes to see if they had one but realised the 80’s was over and if all our boyfriends did dress like that they would have come out by now. 🌈

We got our bowls check for June and can confirm a couple have chips. Now we understand why all the instaglams buy Anko plates instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thanks for kicking off a new thread! You caught me off guard. I missed the deadline for the recrap as on fridays we 🍹

Here’s something I lazily slapped together… kinda like that spread.

Queen of the trash had some exciting news for us. She’s the new spokesmodel for Glad wavetop tie bags. ZMxGLAD #collab. After her recommendation we size our bag down to a medium, some Tattlers complained when theirs split at the seams and let all the trash out… others have experienced excessive bin juice in the crotch. Happens to the best of us.

Soft launching her Bali Belly Break, the bunk bed option sounds really exciting. We’re not sure if we should ask for the top or the bottom package but it’s probably best to throw up on someone else than be thrown up on. Not sure what else the holiday entail but we’re really hoping for some bikini dental floss shots. If Cachia could do it then so could we!

Dressed like an old pen15 late for its circumcision, she took us for a trip to Woolies to buy some food for the middle child’s birthday. Smallest child interrupted the story but was thankfully dressed in her winter earmuffs which protected her from the frosty reception from her mother. LazyLou also bought cream cheese.

Second born got a party at warehouse as part of a genius tax deduction on that unrented second room. Thankfully the prior provisions of the car wash meant it could be hosed out after the gastro hits. At least we’ll reach our goal weight before Bali!!

Balloon ride by some unsuspecting company who twigged on to her fishing expeditions. Little did they know, she also reacts that way when seeing potatoes so they could have thrown a washed spud at her and she’d still clap like a seal.

Some Tattlers believed with her on board the balloon would never be able to take off from the ground but there were a few of us all who believed it was possible. She was #invited to supply the hot air, which is what she does best. Like a dog barking out a car window, she engaged with the locals but was later surrendered to the pound by her children. Not sure who got custody of the cream cheese.

The cream cheese came for a drive to the warehouse. Nestled under an armpit it stayed safe while she modelled the boyfriend cardie. All of us eagerly checked our boyfriend’s wardrobes to see if they had one but realised the 80’s was over and if all our boyfriends did dress like that they would have come out by now. 🌈

We got our bowls check for June and can confirm a couple have chips. Now we understand why all the instaglams buy Anko plates instead.
🤣☠🤣☠🤣☠🤣☠🤣

Brilliant as always @Sure...Media

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sooooo, who's up for quince paste? 🤢
It's been personally handled (slapped) by Lazylou.
Such a fancy spread... terracotta pot plant saucers much special.
Those 3 punnets of berries won't go far! And she really did slap the quince paste? I was hoping it had plastic wrap over it :sick: 200 people touching the cheese platter...:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Those 3 punnets of berries won't go far! And she really did slap the quince paste? I was hoping it had plastic wrap over it :sick: 200 people touching the cheese platter...:sick:
Flu season at its finest!! Influx incoming to Melb and surrounding areas!!

Reactions: 15
There is enough quince paste there for her 200 attendees to bathe in. You don't eat it by the cupful!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Such a fancy spread... terracotta pot plant saucers, much special.
I like the look and concept of grazing tables, but I find them festy and awful in reality. Al those sweaty strangers hands on the on knife and spoon, non meat products mixing with meat..NOPE! I guess is a cheaper option than actually catering for people..much prefer hygienic finger foods brought round on a tray. Guess Im not LazyLoos target market then..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.