Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Do you know what’s worse than being a bully?

Ripping off the Australian tax payers to the tune of $160,000.

You have to go out of your way to find tattle and to see the things being written here - it’s hardly bullying if it takes a concerted effort. It’s like going and sitting at the table of girls at school you know don’t like you and then being upset when they say shit you don’t wanna hear.

Are we bitches? Probably. Are we funny bitches? Absolutely. Do we bitch about things that deserve criticism? 100%

The minute you commodify your life and attempt to become a brand, making money off your family and personality, you’re going to be subject to opinion. They’re like arseholes, we’ve all got them. But my Instagram only attracts the opinions of people I know coz they’re the only people who follow me. If I opened my Insta up and tried desperately for a decade to get famous on there, I’d accept a variety of opinions from massive fucking loser fans to massive fucking loser haters. That’s exactly what you sign up for when your livelihood is derived from the opinion and following of others.

Meanwhile, my life is great. My husband actually married me and then never left me. I love my kids and they smile when they’re around me. I know about their passions, take great delight in their successes, and their health and well-being is of the utmost importance to me. We own the house we live in and a few investments. We go on holidays AS A FAMILY and actually pay for activities that interest my kids. I regularly buy them clothes that fit. I have friends. I’ve never forgotten to pay $160k to the ATO. I’ve never begged for money online. My children will never have to navigate the social shame of having my semi naked body all over the Internet; nor the size of my nipples and clitoris; my bowel movements; the angle of my uterus; what my preference of sanitary products are; any fungal infections; any vaginal yeast infections and all the other truly repulsive things she’s shared online and subjected her children to having out in the public sphere. I’m not jealous, obsessed, nor psychotic - I just find Emmy really REALLY funny. I really liked Australia’s funniest home videos as a kid, and she’s like a years long clip of that. Just hilarious disaster after distaster.

Women who listen to things like Outspoken enjoy gossip and dissecting influencers in the exact same way we do, they’re just too boring to form opinion themselves and need to be spoon fed what to think about things. I’m more than happy to form my own opinions based on what I see and don’t particularly need anyone else to summarise things for me or tell me how to think. Personally I’m much rather be here than listening to people who make money discussing the exact same things we do but are too shit scared to say what they really think and feel so deliver mid, vanilla content that offers no critical thinking or accountability of shonky, disingenuous influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Hi to Emmys Cyber Security team reading here. While you’re at it could you please investigate the TikTok account held by Camelia who is under 13. I believe this breaches the terms and conditions in Australia. Also as Emmy is a follower of this underage account and is aware of the age of the account holder that she too is in breach of the terms and conditions of TikTok. I’m just trying to keep everyone safe here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Hey guys. I did a little digging and I found out Emmy has hired Alexsandr Ermakov as her cybersecurity beefcake. They’re working on a collab to pay back every cent of that tax debt so let’s just leave her alone. She made a mistake. Go hug your accountant and get your prostate checked. We’ll be ok xx

Like John Lennon, Selena and Gianni Versace we don’t want to see her flame snuffed out prematurely by a crazed fan. We all remember what happened in The Bodyguard. The sister was behind it and she got whacked. No one wants anything bad to happen to S’lyn. Stalking is bad, ok?? I’m really disappointed that you all have been accusing me of going through her bins. I was just trying to empty her kitchen bin like you asked.

Also, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner would like to remind the local supermarkets of the Australian Privacy Principles. If I get a targeted ad in my Everyday Rewards account for Borg pastries I know I’ve been found out. If I get offered half price Garnier I’ll have to get moved to witness protection.

If I don’t give a thread recrap next time you’ll know my identity has been compromised. I’m so bummed this thread moved so fast and I didn’t get one in. I was working on something about her bonding with Kung Fu Panda… a couple of asians who think they’re half black… but only 1 is. I didn’t have time to iron out the punch line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

AJAYA

VIP Member
Keeks is the person who's fooled by all of Emmy's bags.
Don't be fooled by the bags that I got
I'm still Emmy going to H&R Block
I used to have a little (debt) now I have a big tax debt
No matter where I go, a fezza will try to take a shot 📷

• Haha
Reactions: 57

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I get her not listing her family as achievements in a career sense. If I was asked in my workplace to list my achievements or credentials, my family wouldn’t rate a mention because they’re not at all relevant in that space.

Which is the problem with influencer culture and Instagram accounts that muddy the waters between ‘relatable mum - I’m just like you!!’ and ‘boss bitch making deals - check out how business savvy and professional I am!!” Nobody knows if they’re following her for dumpy mum with kids just trying to get through the day and sharing meal prep etc OR profesh producer, influencer, corporate partnerships etc etc.

One thing I did find funny in her truth telling tax debt rant and talking up how hard she worked to pay (a tiny portion of) her debt… she failed to mention that she sold her share of Zoe Moss to get the windfall of cash required to allow the restructure and avoid going into administration. She didn’t hustle, she didn’t go without, she gave up the equity she had no doubt worked for years to save and put into Zoe Moss, and handed into straight over to the ATO. Meaning she’s got next to nothing to show for her years of grifting and hustling and scamming. An alarming situation at her age.

Reactions: 56

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Love how the Vanilla Sisters are having a meltdown, when they make a living discussing other people's business on their platform.
🤡🤡🤡

Tattlers, can I proclaim that Good Friday has now become GREAT FRIDAY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

team dudmum

Well, I just caught up on the breakdown videos. Wow.

She is such a snake. There were snippets in a few of the videos that really show her true personality, and wow - poor Aaron and the kid. I can't imagine what it would be like to live with that when there aren't cameras on her.

Emmy, far from being obsessed with you, I find myself entertained with your antics during quieter hours when I'm working my extremely stressful and real life job. On my days off I rarely frequent tattle, as I'm far too busy taking actual care of my family (including spending quality time with my children, without filming it) - you alluded to just giving up social media because this is all getting too much. I really, really think that is a great idea even if you just take a few months off to reassess the direction your life has taken and how you can adapt to be a better human being. Stop blaming everyone else for your flaws and mishaps, you admitted that you have made mistakes but you're still not really taking any kind of accountability for them. If you really are in therapy, then your therapist should be able to work through this with you in a healthy and effective way.

As for the Outspoken girls, the fact that you cannot see the irony of your hypocrisy is enough to tell me that I don't need to worry about anything that you have to say. I would spend maybe an hour tops on Tattle over the course of a week, you are dedicating far more time and effort into what you do and yet you call us out on obsessing? I'm obsessed with a few things, and I can promise you now that if Tattle closed tomorrow then it wouldn't really affect my life at all. However if you didn't have influencers to talk about, you would find yourselves extremely lost. Think about that for a second.

I'm sick to fucking death of influencers picking and choosing to air so much of their lives, then get upset when people comment on it. You don't get it both ways. Either keep your life private and get a real job, or accept that this is an occupational hazard for a job that you choose to do (read that again - a job you choose to do - no one is making you do it!!! The world would go on quite pleasantly if you packed it all in and got a proper job).

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Michy02

VIP Member
I’ve gone deep under cover hence the new profile pic 🥸 Can’t be too careful with the Cyber Security Expert (below) watching our every move.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

somanyteeth

VIP Member
What name did she say. I am blocked.
I think we need to drop this whole business about a name.
This is a public forum and im sure we dont need people hearing even an incorrect name bc it could inadvertently be some other girls name thats never even heard of tattle of EL.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

AJAYA

VIP Member
I'm glad she decided to take her own advice start her day positively, she seemed much calmer and stable this evening. You're doing great sweetie ✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 50

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Honestly, last night I thought she looked great. Fresh-faced, hair-up, nice black & white outfit. Probably the best I’ve seen her look actually, even with non-photoshopped pic that someone posted.

But tonight, she’s thought “right, Skid Row scene in some low rent crime thriller movie from the early 90s, I’m playing a homeless hooker that waves coquettishly at the Cop Hero Lead Character that drives through on his way to question a witness. This is what the Circus NEEDS and this is what the Circus WANTS and I am just the woman to give it to them”. Exhausting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Broken_vase

Personally I find most comments on here insightful, well thought through and pretty objective when it comes to Emmy and her problematic behaviour.
I’ve also had some serious laughs from you all, there are some very clever people on here.
Shoutout too to Brother Tattler, they forgot to acknowledge your ‘miserable existence’

• Haha
Reactions: 49

AMY$

VIP Member
Her trying to call out Snarky etc...bitch I am more than willing to put my actual name etc to the conversation. You are more than problematic and earning a living from being so. Outspoken reach out cos I have no issues voicing my opinion under my actual name

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48