EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wore the open toe shoes, but I can't risk it again.
Is it safe to list them on FB marketplace with cybersecurity on the case? Might have to sneak them into my neighbours bin tonight, just in case she has security checking bins for evidence of Fezzas.
It was me, i was trying to find some fish to slap but all i found was used booby tape and oxtail bones

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Her trying to call out Snarky etc...witch I am more than willing to put my actual name etc to the conversation. You are more than problematic and earning a living from being so. Outspoken reach out cos I have no issues voicing my opinion under my actual name

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I mention she could have bought a booster or wifi nest at Officeworka or JB and voila - mouth stories about should have bought a booster at Officeworks! 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Um no mate, EVERYONE was DMing her. She doesnt check tattle remember?
Unless her cyberman quickly filled her in! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she even paying for her Optus internet? It was a paid campaign when she first got it. I wonder how long she got it for free and if its finally run out

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No one is asking about your black pants and how to tuck a T-shirt into said pants Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All I could picture was Emmy and Slin Kartrashian walking around Highpoint with an undercover detective following to make sure no one pulled their phone out to take a photo of the famous sisters in the wild 👀🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey guys. I did a little digging and I found out Emmy has hired Alexsandr Ermakov as her cybersecurity beefcake. They’re working on a collab to pay back every cent of that tax debt so let’s just leave her alone. She made a mistake. Go hug your accountant and get your prostate checked. We’ll be ok xx

Like John Lennon, Selena and Gianni Versace we don’t want to see her flame snuffed out prematurely by a crazed fan. We all remember what happened in The Bodyguard. The sister was behind it and she got whacked. No one wants anything bad to happen to S’lyn. Stalking is bad, ok?? I’m really disappointed that you all have been accusing me of going through her bins. I was just trying to empty her kitchen bin like you asked.

Also, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner would like to remind the local supermarkets of the Australian Privacy Principles. If I get a targeted ad in my Everyday Rewards account for Borg pastries I know I’ve been found out. If I get offered half price Garnier I’ll have to get moved to witness protection.

If I don’t give a thread recrap next time you’ll know my identity has been compromised. I’m so bummed this thread moved so fast and I didn’t get one in. I was working on something about her bonding with Kung Fu Panda… a couple of asians who think they’re half black… but only 1 is. I didn’t have time to iron out the punch line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
No but everyone IS asking how you go from a Pygmy to a leggy gazelle in 24 hours...magic pants or photoshop?
Poor Vida, wearing her mum's shoes that would be several sizes too big because mum is too much of a tight arse to clothe her children appropriately.

You're an absolute asshole Emmy, stop spending thousands of dollars on yourself, and buy clothes and shoes that fit your poor kids, so they don't look like miserable hobos. It's so cruel, bordering on neglect. This is why people hate you. Because all you care about is yourself, you bleeping narc!

Reactions: 25
Regarding #bingate, I think the more realistic story is that poor John could no longer stand the stench coming from next door, so in the dead of night whilst VictimLou was upstairs scrolling inspirational insta posts, he snuck in and took her over flowing bins out, she then caught him as he was closing her bin out the front and automatically assumed it was a crazed tattler fezza sorting through her over due tax bills she had thrown out

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Now is probably the wrong time to announce that I bought the house across the street from her, isn’t it?

I already moved my kids to her school, but Sagey was never there because he always off bike riding, so it wasn’t a very good source of gossip in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, another thing I forgot to comment last night, because let's face it, it was a LOT! I think she was reposting all them old reels and tagging the companies as a way to say hi, remember me? I'm still willing to take your money, reach out to me! Then if they stuck around to see her rant, she'd hope they'd feel sorry for her being 'trolled'. I see you Emmy 👀 (and no, I don't mean from outside your house, don't send your security out after me, I meant it literally and metaphorically, you know? Oh yeah ✌✌)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just home from opening night of Chicago and tbh, the red carpet just wasn’t the same without Mumma Lou, was really hoping to get shots in the wild tonight to really piss her off, sorry Fezzas…….😔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.