EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony that they call out tattle for being a "hate site", yet so much of their content comes from tattle. If there was no tattle then there'd be little to no podcast,.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
😂😂😂 once again, how often are you on tattle and reading her thread to know its "the worst". You are psychotically following us.
Double standards love! Next time you're here say hi bc Im positive you have an account, hypocrite.
Oooh yes.. get our own cyber police onto who's commenting on the Ourspoken but are secret members of tattle..
---
There’s 43,370 threads on Tattle. I’m sure we’d be fine.
Emmys actually such a nobody she doesnt even have a reddit page 🤣. Have these losers Ever looked at those threads some people have on reddit? They would weep..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Getting free tickets to Cirque, movies, Stan movies etc doesn’t pay her rent…HOW IS SHE PAYING HER RENT??? How?? 🤯

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally I find most comments on here insightful, well thought through and pretty objective when it comes to Emmy and her problematic behaviour.
I’ve also had some serious laughs from you all, there are some very clever people on here.
Shoutout too to Brother Tattler, they forgot to acknowledge your ‘miserable existence’

• Haha
Reactions: 49
😂😂😂 once again, how often are you on tattle and reading her thread to know its "the worst". You are psychotically following us.
Double standards love! Next time you're here say hi bc Im positive you have an account, hypocrite.
Welcome Alessa
Come join us hahaha we don’t bite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Personally I find most comments on here insightful, well thought through and pretty objective when it comes to Emmy and her problematic behaviour.
I’ve also had some serious laughs from you all, there are some very clever people on here.
Shoutout too to Brother Tattler, they forgot to acknowledge your ‘miserable existence’
To be honest, i am a little offended! witches need to do their "research" better.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of the triplets talked about suicide. Going by Lifeline's media page they ask you to reference help resources when you do that it in the media. I would think a podcast would fall under that.

Why mention that Emmy is a single Mum? The Father of her 3 children is very present in their lives. It's not like she's out there on her own.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
One of the triplets talked about suicide. Going by Lifeline's media page they ask you to reference help resources when you do that it in the media. I would think a podcast would fall under that.

Why mention that Emmy is a single Mum? The Father of her 3 children is very present in their lives. It's not like she's out there on her own.
Yep
Giving a dis-service to those real single mummas out there .. we salute you! ALove has the kids way more than Emmy!

Reactions: 22
Hi Alessa 👋🏼 I have a beautiful family, a fantastic job and I’m currently in Melbourne for the long weekend. Am I miserable? Absolutely not! Do I enjoy reading Tattle when I am having a little bit of quiet time? Absolutely! Alessa, digital creators put themselves out there on public platforms, they are going to recieve criticism... just like when you walk past a shop window and say “I don’t like that outfit,” it’s the same on social media. When out shopping, you may say this to a friend, on the internet, it’s Tattle. It is what it is. Don’t read here if it makes you feel uncomfortable. We are happy, healthy and in fits of laughter watching Emmy spiral out of control. It’s the best!

Edited to add: I also pay my taxes! And I’d happily put my name and picture up as my profile, but it’s 2024 and identity theft is real, folks ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hun, plenty of people are using their own accounts in your comment section, both on Insta and on previous posts on Facebook. They may not be saying, “hello my name is Jess and I’m Screenfree on Tattle!” but there’s plenty of people defending it and using real accounts. The quality of their “research” is something else.
(PS: I haven’t commented 🙄)
B291408A-21E7-4F10-A1B6-DBE0A2AD0FBF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.