EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the irony that this slag is complaining about people taking her pictures without her consent. O SloppyLou, get over yourself babes, you should of been banned a long time ago from the Market for filming people. I know a lot of people have complained about the screaming banshee that can't take a hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of them, poor thing, believed Screenie when she joked she had bought the house across the street and enrolled her kids in the same school.

PSA: the point of the joke is that EmmyLou has breached her own privacy innumerable times. We consistently discuss the children's digital footprint and all that is shared about them without consent. If anything we seem more worried about this that the implications than their own mother.
I mean we even know her neighbour's name (Hi John), and that's because she has shared that many times, she is the victim of her own actions, she only cares about privacy when it's not in her favour.

Reactions: 25
Hun, plenty of people are using their own accounts in your comment section, both on Insta and on previous posts on Facebook. They may not be saying, “hello my name is Jess and I’m Screenfree on Tattle!” but there’s plenty of people defending it and using real accounts. The quality of their “research” is something else.
(PS: I haven’t commented 🙄)
View attachment 2843341
No because we don’t want lazy Lou to block us! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That video of the card game with the kid looks odd. Were they both pushed out of a cervix under spasms?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
YESSSSSS. OMG. I notice this every single time she has them with her at a media opportunity. Its so bleeping fake.
What gets me is her need to have a photo on her own! Gets one with the kids, then casts them aside to do her modelling. Why does a grown women need an individual posed photo at a family event.

Ugh just duck off Emmy. I can't stand this women, or any other influencer like her. Their 'work' adds NO VALUE to anyone's life, literally glorified infomercials at the sacrifice of their families dignity and privacy. Tattle exists because there needs to be scrutiny and regulation of these dickheads. I'm so sick of over privileged influencers being gifted piles of packages while so many families struggle through economic crisis and tragic circumstances. How about these influencers advertise it, then DONATE some of this stuff to people in need. The culture of excess and consumerism is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just for facts, i didn't say "bleeping", i said "bleeping".

Good to see you witches are reading here though

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nothing changes that everyone is waiting in the car as Emmy is talking to her phone.

Good on Aaron for handing back her MU cap dirty.

Calling Aaron the Vegan.

Screen_Recording_20240329_160408_Instagram_exported_70373~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This a message for OUTSPOKEN as we know you frequent here and it’s your dirty wee secret. No one on here has ever had the slightest inclination or desire to stalk this mole. The stalking stories and the pity parties & unhinged rants materialise when she is caught out in her lies. Pay your taxes you filthy mole.
Most accurate post on here ever! 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course you couldn’t all just go out for dinner. Mumma has to conduct a power move and insinuate that she’s paying. Next one of the kids will be filming her at the register ordering for everyone.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Yep, like clockwork, she is back as the #1 MU fan who has suddenly realised they are playing finals after only 4 games…….🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We are bullies 😂😂

They are hilarious. They don’t like that we see right through them for the shallow, vacuous non-journalists they are.

We don’t think as one single organism ladies. Some of us disagree with all the posts made on here and there are many instances of us saying so to each other.

Sorry you’re spending your Good Friday so personally triggered ladies 👋🏼 Keep reading

Reactions: 30
Extremely triggered I must say 🤣🤣🤣 but still continuing to read!
I don’t usually comment on appearance, but in my defence, she is really ducking orange. That’s well within her control, so I’ll frame it as constructive criticism 😂

Now ladies, if you could respond to the other points I made about you bullying Sarah’s Day and Tammy Hembrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve been MIA starting a new job this week and finally caught up and digested it all. I have a couple of points.
1. Hi Emmy.
2. You film your own children and upload to social media without their permission. Just remember that next time you word vomit on your stories.
3. MU have played 4 games recently. Where were you? MU biggest fan didn’t get gifted tickets for the championship games? Oh that’s right. They would have gone to legitimate celebrities. Or will you accuse them of ageism and fat shaming too since you seem to be on a roll with that this week.
4. JACKIES ARE ON THE MARCH 🐜

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing changes that everyone is waiting in the car as Emmy is talking to her phone.

Good on Aaron for handing back her MU cap dirty.

Calling Aaron the Vegan.

View attachment 2843568
Guessing Mumma has a ticket to Game 5?

Yes Amy, your beloved MU has already played 4/5 Championship games and you've been, not only a no-show, you haven't mentioned them once.

Reactions: 10
Do you know what’s worse than being a bully?

Ripping off the Australian tax payers to the tune of $160,000.

You have to go out of your way to find tattle and to see the things being written here - it’s hardly bullying if it takes a concerted effort. It’s like going and sitting at the table of girls at school you know don’t like you and then being upset when they say tit you don’t wanna hear.

Are we witches? Probably. Are we funny witches? Absolutely. Do we witch about things that deserve criticism? 100%

The minute you commodify your life and attempt to become a brand, making money off your family and personality, you’re going to be subject to opinion. They’re like arseholes, we’ve all got them. But my Instagram only attracts the opinions of people I know coz they’re the only people who follow me. If I opened my Insta up and tried desperately for a decade to get famous on there, I’d accept a variety of opinions from massive bleeping loser fans to massive bleeping loser haters. That’s exactly what you sign up for when your livelihood is derived from the opinion and following of others.

Meanwhile, my life is great. My husband actually married me and then never left me. I love my kids and they smile when they’re around me. I know about their passions, take great delight in their successes, and their health and well-being is of the utmost importance to me. We own the house we live in and a few investments. We go on holidays AS A FAMILY and actually pay for activities that interest my kids. I regularly buy them clothes that fit. I have friends. I’ve never forgotten to pay $160k to the ATO. I’ve never begged for money online. My children will never have to navigate the social shame of having my semi naked body all over the Internet; nor the size of my nipples and clitoris; my bowel movements; the angle of my uterus; what my preference of sanitary products are; any fungal infections; any vaginal yeast infections and all the other truly repulsive things she’s shared online and subjected her children to having out in the public sphere. I’m not jealous, obsessed, nor psychotic - I just find Emmy really REALLY funny. I really liked Australia’s funniest home videos as a kid, and she’s like a years long clip of that. Just hilarious disaster after distaster.

Women who listen to things like Outspoken enjoy gossip and dissecting influencers in the exact same way we do, they’re just too boring to form opinion themselves and need to be spoon fed what to think about things. I’m more than happy to form my own opinions based on what I see and don’t particularly need anyone else to summarise things for me or tell me how to think. Personally I’m much rather be here than listening to people who make money discussing the exact same things we do but are too tit scared to say what they really think and feel so deliver mid, vanilla content that offers no critical thinking or accountability of shonky, disingenuous influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Love how the Vanilla Sisters are having a meltdown, when they make a living discussing other people's business on their platform.
🤡🤡🤡

Tattlers, can I proclaim that Good Friday has now become GREAT FRIDAY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Ha ha the OUTSPOKEN BIMBOS calling us bullies! Please explain! if this site offends your delicate little woke sensibilities then don’t read here and stop using the term bullying where it doesn’t apply. There is nothing outspoken about your podcast.
---
Vida calling her mother a psycho and telling her to hurry up and get in the car. Eight years old and she has her mother pegged. Yet again referring to Alove as “The Vegan”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.