EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keeks is the person who's fooled by all of Emmy's bags.
Don't be fooled by the bags that I got
I'm still Emmy going to H&R Block
I used to have a little (debt) now I have a big tax debt
No matter where I go, a fezza will try to take a shot 📷

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I can’t find the post to quote - someone up thread made a joke about buying the house opposite and enrolling her kids at school.. next minute on Outspoken’s posts… shows the intelligence levels of Emmy’s followers match hers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yo Yo Lou! Hi! good morning to you! Not! While you like to think its all about YOU and everyone is bullying YOU and bodyshaming YOU, theres WAY more important things you should be concerned about!

And NO its not Money, Fame, Beauty, Food, Clothing, Sports, Or even ur own mental health!!! Lets take a minute to discuss your youngest daughter Vida, You told her very recently that her name means LIFE, but you have sucked the life right outta this poor child, and it shows in subtle ways that you are far too up urself to see!!! And its right in front of you!

The body language in the photos says ALL we need to know, How Vida tilts head AWAY from YOU, and sometimes her entire body!!! 🤬 - Now you mentioned going to counselling in a bid to help YOU , yeah always YOU hey!? - Why not ask them next time how to bond and help ur daughter feel more SAFE and connected to you! I think thou you have left it too late.... Its gut wrenching to see her crying out for help in silent, subtle ways, and everyone in your so called " INNER CIRCLE" has failed her.

You might actually get that TV fame you so desire afterall! Yeah, when the kids come out and tell the world how you failed them!!

IMG_8705.jpeg
IMG_8709.jpeg
IMG_8710.jpeg
IMG_8707.jpeg
IMG_8708.jpeg
IMG_8704.png
IMG_8703.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How is outspoken any different to tattle? They call it reporting but are blasting their opinions to the whole internet, we are containing our very valid thoughts to one site and one thread about her. Same tit, different day!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m reporting live from a little tent I’ve erected near the self-serve checkout at Woolies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Wow!! Zoe Moss has really flourished once that C..T of a thing pissed off!! How pretty are the new models!! May actually buy something now!! - Just goes to show EmmyLou taints every brand!!

#zoemoss

IMG_8711.jpeg
IMG_8712.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am hoping for a gifted size 6 (size down AlWAYS even if it means ya got yo have an extra panel added) bearnca and Bridgette number and my hair done at the "best" hairdressers in port Melbourne (complete with bad roots and bouffant blonde breakage) for my mugshot..- girls got to look good al all times.! I have names of some shifty defence lawyers if ya filthy fezzas need any..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omfg no way they believed that 😂 have they heard of tit stirring?
I want the footage of Lardy storming across the round and banging on the neighbours door announcing “I know where you live Troll fezza!! My cybersecurity found ya!! To the 96yo man with soup down his front staring back confused AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's just back to her old self after her pity party/meltdown.

She will be grifting and tagging companies and using her poor children in posts yet again while exposing her franken-guts.

Reactions: 11
I can’t find the post to quote - someone up thread made a joke about buying the house opposite and enrolling her kids at school.. next minute on Outspoken’s posts… shows the intelligence levels of Emmy’s followers match hers
How funny is it that the account looks like a "fake" one.

Only seems to be a problem when people are mean and "hide behind an anonymous account" though.

Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How bloody funny if it was one of her 'community' that was filmed taking a photo of her in Woolies? The striped shirt, long black hair person. The poor women is probably beside her self.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So much to unpack but I just cannot handle how every so often her accent and tone has been affected ever so slightly by the Zim crew/Babes who have come and gone. Have I lost the plot or has anyone else noticed it?!
It was the wannabe hand gestures for me ✌🏽🤙. 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink. I just hope Smally Bigs is handling PDiddy’s raid ok. Prince Harry got tangled. She’s next!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A single parent payment when you have an investment property...did she tick the non homeowner box because she doesn't live in the home she owns? If we are handing out single parent payment to people who have investment properties, I'm going to start a fezza riot.
How old is Vida? She can only receive parenting payment single if she's under 8. It might be 6. I can't remember exactly but definitely no more than 8. You're then transitioned to Job Seeker (the dole).

Reactions: 9
Hey Emmy you forget who will put you in a nursing home when your old. I think the loney bin right now would be more appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She keeps telling us how amazing her life is she's coming for us etc etc yet here she is giggling and carrying on about a new swimming cap.
If only my life was so eventful 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.