EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess 50 people saw how much of a fuckwit she was over the weekend and hit that unfollow button...
Probably sick to death of her grifting and her being at the DMD gala tipped them over the edge.
Either that or bots she bought all got mass deleted. Either way, mass exodus means good news.

HOWEVER she got what she wanted before she switched off comments. Her engagement went up from 0.71% to 0.88% in a day. It wont last long but I bet all the positive replies got her and dick hard.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guess 50 people saw how much of a fuckwit she was over the weekend and hit that unfollow button...
Probably sick to death of her grifting and her being at the DMD gala tipped them over the edge.
Either that or bots she bought all got mass deleted. Either way, mass exodus means good news.
I wonder how many she’s lost after tonight 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And why would the cyber cop even bother? Imagine doing a degree in cybersecurity and then spending your day watching us fezzas laughing over funny photos of treasure cat and his friends. Surely they’d have a more top priority case to work on right now.
I was told a few months ago that she screenshots everything. I think Lou might have added “CyberCop” to her 28 page resume.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she’s always made it clear that she was the sole income earner when Alove lived there. It was always her money and everything they had was because of her. Useless Alove just strummed his guitar in the shed and killed her plants. Let’s not forget she purchased a property solely in her name with her money.
She craps on about co-parenting with style while she’s spent years shaming him & making sure to point out she’s the one making money (easy to do when you don’t pay taxes).

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Well.. after weeks of the ELL snoozefest I was not expecting this 😂😂😂. What a time to be alive! Have not even been bothered to watch her lately and have now finally caught up on around 20 pages. #triggeredmuch? 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve only JUST caught up and seen the stories. I have an entire previous thread to read now apparently! 👀
Well done SnarkyTart on getting the official shoutout! (Or was that being put on blast? I’m not sure… it’s hard to take her seriously when she’s intentionally jiggling her body around to distract us all from “trolling”)

BRB while I catch up on this absolute meltdown of a thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And the band of her sports bra that was folded up THE WHOLE RANT. Omg.
I assumed it had all been filmed yesterday morning ? Could be wrong but I can imagine her sending it to Bubs and Aaron and being all, I'm showing them HA HA it'll be GAWGEOUS when I make them look like TROLL witches by making up things, then gulp gulping my way very sincerely through my tax issues which ARE NUN OF ANYONES BUSINESS. I'll do the wide eyed thing that I think makes me look clever and self depreciating but really, makes me look like a guppy. Ok ? Going live around 8 SEE YA THERE *flashes pseudo gang signs* MIC DROP OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow! What a night, I woke up early today wondering if it was all a dream 😂 nope. Someone’s uncaged the beast. She’s off her meds or she’s had something really tit happen and she’s projecting.
It’s all the Fezzas fault everyone in her life fails.
We make her plagiarize recipes and make her not pay her taxes.
Guess we are responsible for her having to sell her gifted items and shoe / bag collection too.

I hope you fezzas are all having a happy Tuesday today, I hope Emmy has a miserable day and carries on the ranting.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just watched (and screen recorded) that rant finally and what gets me is that she goes on about how she didn’t know the accountant wasn’t paying her personal tax - how much did she earn that she had to pay $160k of personal tax? And she acts like she’s paid it all through a magical restructure.
Why is she now bringing up the photo from January? Surely there’s been many people that have posted an in the wild photo of her on here since then? And how is she going to differentiate between real fans snapping a photo of her to tattlers?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I just wonder what really triggered her
Because it’s not a new thing us being here calling her out (125 threads is indicative of that) so why yesterday? What tipped her over the edge and made her post that rant? I’m so curious.
Like @ActiveLies said, she doesn’t have to be on Instagram, she doesn’t have to be “sharing” so much of her life, the constant documentary… no one would be mad if she just stopped. So why the victim act?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just woke up to her additional rant and about 10 pages to catch up on.....
Oh my ox tail stew.
I didn't think anything could get better than the stalker/cake gate Torquay fiasco but this is next level 😂😂😂😂😂

How could you not know you're in debt to the tune of $160k?!
She's finally broken cos her tax debt has been plastered all over everything and she's had to find an avenue to address it and make herself look like a victim.
Classic ELL.

I'd say she's has some "please explains" from the brands she works with too that's sent her over.
Anyway I can't say anything other fezzas haven't said, but how is Mumma going to leave this now?
A post of "thankyou to my communidy, you're all so bewdiful"
Or leave it at that and never mention it again.
Absolute dickehead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m just wondering, how did she know Snarky’s name? Is there a rat in the ranks??

Reactions: 13
I just woke up to her additional rant and about 10 pages to catch up on.....
Oh my ox tail stew.
I didn't think anything could get better than the stalker/cake gate Torquay fiasco but this is next level 😂😂😂😂😂

How could you not know you're in debt to the tune of $160k?!
She's finally broken cos her tax debt has been plastered all over everything and she's had to find an avenue to address it and make herself look like a victim.
Classic ELL.

I'd say she's has some "please explains" from the brands she works with too that's sent her over.
Anyway I can't say anything other fezzas haven't said, but how is Mumma going to leave this now?
A post of "thankyou to my communidy, you're all so bewdiful"
Or leave it at that and never mention it again.
Absolute dickehead.
She’s off the rails, she better go book herself into a mental health retreat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched (and screen recorded) that rant finally and what gets me is that she goes on about how she didn’t know the accountant wasn’t paying her personal tax - how much did she earn that she had to pay $160k of personal tax? And she acts like she’s paid it all through a magical restructure.
Why is she now bringing up the photo from January? Surely there’s been many people that have posted an in the wild photo of her on here since then? And how is she going to differentiate between real fans snapping a photo of her to tattlers?
I uploaded most of the rant there were two videos i couldn't get. The very first one from yesterday and i dont know which other one but if you could upload fhe first story to the media gallery would be good to document how she starts her day, a lot calmer (i think) and ends with threats!
Lol imagine threating "trolls" that we will be found. Who are you? Liam neeson? witch you are so broke you literally can't afford to get your hair done and you think you have a cyber security team uncovering people on tattle? 😂 ok. Time to go back to bed darl. Its been a big day.
---
She’s off the rails, she better go book herself into a mental health retreat.
She's too broke to afford that. Michelle will have to get her an invite to the hot springs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.