EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber would love OneWord to reveal the true identity of fezzas.....hun, you wouldn't have a page without Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you know what’s worse than being a bully?

Ripping off the Australian tax payers to the tune of $160,000.

You have to go out of your way to find tattle and to see the things being written here - it’s hardly bullying if it takes a concerted effort. It’s like going and sitting at the table of girls at school you know don’t like you and then being upset when they say tit you don’t wanna hear.

Are we witches? Probably. Are we funny witches? Absolutely. Do we witch about things that deserve criticism? 100%

The minute you commodify your life and attempt to become a brand, making money off your family and personality, you’re going to be subject to opinion. They’re like arseholes, we’ve all got them. But my Instagram only attracts the opinions of people I know coz they’re the only people who follow me. If I opened my Insta up and tried desperately for a decade to get famous on there, I’d accept a variety of opinions from massive bleeping loser fans to massive bleeping loser haters. That’s exactly what you sign up for when your livelihood is derived from the opinion and following of others.

Meanwhile, my life is great. My husband actually married me and then never left me. I love my kids and they smile when they’re around me. I know about their passions, take great delight in their successes, and their health and well-being is of the utmost importance to me. We own the house we live in and a few investments. We go on holidays AS A FAMILY and actually pay for activities that interest my kids. I regularly buy them clothes that fit. I have friends. I’ve never forgotten to pay $160k to the ATO. I’ve never begged for money online. My children will never have to navigate the social shame of having my semi naked body all over the Internet; nor the size of my nipples and clitoris; my bowel movements; the angle of my uterus; what my preference of sanitary products are; any fungal infections; any vaginal yeast infections and all the other truly repulsive things she’s shared online and subjected her children to having out in the public sphere. I’m not jealous, obsessed, nor psychotic - I just find Emmy really REALLY funny. I really liked Australia’s funniest home videos as a kid, and she’s like a years long clip of that. Just hilarious disaster after distaster.

Women who listen to things like Outspoken enjoy gossip and dissecting influencers in the exact same way we do, they’re just too boring to form opinion themselves and need to be spoon fed what to think about things. I’m more than happy to form my own opinions based on what I see and don’t particularly need anyone else to summarise things for me or tell me how to think. Personally I’m much rather be here than listening to people who make money discussing the exact same things we do but are too tit scared to say what they really think and feel so deliver mid, vanilla content that offers no critical thinking or accountability of shonky, disingenuous influencers.
Mic drop……🎤
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

You have to go out of your way to find tattle and to see the things being written here - it’s hardly bullying if it takes a concerted effort. It’s like going and sitting at the table of girls at school you know don’t like you and then being upset when they say tit you don’t wanna hear.

Are we witches? Probably. Are we funny witches? Absolutely. Do we witch about things that deserve criticism? 100%

The minute you commodify your life and attempt to become a brand, making money off your family and personality, you’re going to be subject to opinion. They’re like arseholes, we’ve all got them. But my Instagram only attracts the opinions of people I know coz they’re the only people who follow me. If I opened my Insta up and tried desperately for a decade to get famous on there, I’d accept a variety of opinions from massive bleeping loser fans to massive bleeping loser haters. That’s exactly what you sign up for when your livelihood is derived from the opinion and following of others.

Meanwhile, my life is great. My husband actually married me and then never left me. I love my kids and they smile when they’re around me. I know about their passions, take great delight in their successes, and their health and well-being is of the utmost importance to me. We own the house we live in and a few investments. We go on holidays AS A FAMILY and actually pay for activities that interest my kids. I regularly buy them clothes that fit. I have friends. I’ve never forgotten to pay $160k to the ATO. I’ve never begged for money online. My children will never have to navigate the social shame of having my semi naked body all over the Internet; nor the size of my nipples and clitoris; my bowel movements; the angle of my uterus; what my preference of sanitary products are; any fungal infections; any vaginal yeast infections and all the other truly repulsive things she’s shared online and subjected her children to having out in the public sphere. I’m not jealous, obsessed, nor psychotic - I just find Emmy really REALLY funny. I really liked Australia’s funniest home videos as a kid, and she’s like a years long clip of that. Just hilarious disaster after distaster.

Women who listen to things like Outspoken enjoy gossip and dissecting influencers in the exact same way we do, they’re just too boring to form opinion themselves and need to be spoon fed what to think about things. I’m more than happy to form my own opinions based on what I see and don’t particularly need anyone else to summarise things for me or tell me how to think. Personally I’m much rather be here than listening to people who make money discussing the exact same things we do but are too tit scared to say what they really think and feel so deliver mid, vanilla content that offers no critical thinking or accountability of shonky, disingenuous influencers.
Straight to the billiard room with this one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cheers to my fellow sad, lonely, obsessed Fezza trolls 🍻

Hi to all our new fans, stalkers and long time “readers” 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Emmy bullies her children and her ex. Outspoken, why don't you do a podcast on that? Are you paying any attention how she treats the people around her?

Reactions: 29
Fancy referring to the other ‘creative co~parent as ‘the vegan’. Should nolove start calling oneword ‘the carnivor’ or ‘offal eater’?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Emmy bullies her children and her ex. Outspoken, why don't you do a podcast on that? Are you paying any attention how she treats the people around her?
The Outspoken would never do that they stay away from anything controversial. Fence sitters, plagiarists. Apparently they have journalist degrees! MAYBE from a cornflakes packet.
---
Straight to the billiard room with this one!
Absolutely spot on👌

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been MIA starting a new job this week and finally caught up and digested it all. I have a couple of points.
1. Hi Emmy.
2. You film your own children and upload to social media without their permission. Just remember that next time you word vomit on your stories.
3. MU have played 4 games recently. Where were you? MU biggest fan didn’t get gifted tickets for the championship games? Oh that’s right. They would have gone to legitimate celebrities. Or will you accuse them of ageism and fat shaming too since you seem to be on a roll with that this week.
4. JACKIES ARE ON THE MARCH 🐜
That half court shot was legendary!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

yeah yeah yeah but did you try and sell $30 face masks (that were not fit for purpose in the end and were available for next to nothing on Wish) to your communidee during the height of the pandemic?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Well, I just caught up on the breakdown videos. Wow.

She is such a snake. There were snippets in a few of the videos that really show her true personality, and wow - poor Aaron and the kid. I can't imagine what it would be like to live with that when there aren't cameras on her.

Emmy, far from being obsessed with you, I find myself entertained with your antics during quieter hours when I'm working my extremely stressful and real life job. On my days off I rarely frequent tattle, as I'm far too busy taking actual care of my family (including spending quality time with my children, without filming it) - you alluded to just giving up social media because this is all getting too much. I really, really think that is a great idea even if you just take a few months off to reassess the direction your life has taken and how you can adapt to be a better human being. Stop blaming everyone else for your flaws and mishaps, you admitted that you have made mistakes but you're still not really taking any kind of accountability for them. If you really are in therapy, then your therapist should be able to work through this with you in a healthy and effective way.

As for the Outspoken girls, the fact that you cannot see the irony of your hypocrisy is enough to tell me that I don't need to worry about anything that you have to say. I would spend maybe an hour tops on Tattle over the course of a week, you are dedicating far more time and effort into what you do and yet you call us out on obsessing? I'm obsessed with a few things, and I can promise you now that if Tattle closed tomorrow then it wouldn't really affect my life at all. However if you didn't have influencers to talk about, you would find yourselves extremely lost. Think about that for a second.

I'm sick to bleeping death of influencers picking and choosing to air so much of their lives, then get upset when people comment on it. You don't get it both ways. Either keep your life private and get a real job, or accept that this is an occupational hazard for a job that you choose to do (read that again - a job you choose to do - no one is making you do it!!! The world would go on quite pleasantly if you packed it all in and got a proper job).

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Ange (from outspoken tik tok page which has around 3 comments showing their irrelevancy on that forum) has been on the terps I think' ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol. At everything.
This giant mess that Emmy has created bc she was PMSing and cracked the shits that we called her out for editing her pic.

The Outspoken girls are so basic that I don't think they even deserved their own thread. All its done is given them ammo for yet more episodes.
I know they profit off tattle but I just dont think they're that problematic. The only thing Ill say is, they try to act like they have integrity but they dont, at least megan from So Dramatic doesnt post a single thing without backing herself with facts. She has been taken to court, she's had death threats, but she at least tries to get to the source of her claims before she makes any bold statements. She might have a podcast but at least she uses her journalism degree and knows her tit.

As for Emmy, mate, take a break. Honestly do it. If you have some ads, film them early, schedule them, then go speak to your therapist and touch some grass. Look at Deni, reached breaking point and is now working on himself. His thread died in the ass. Even Sophie C, she's annoying but her threads take months to go through. While you were on the cruise and not being problematic, your thread took nearly 2 weeks to be done. People only commentate bc you give them ammo. No one at Cirque gave a full Getaway presentation, especially not while a mariachi band was playing, be more like everyone else. You just cant help but love the dopamine hit in your DMs when other bogans tell you you're fabulous. But you must take the good with the bad. Im on this thread a lot bc i travel all over the world and im constantly on different timeszones for 260 days a year so the discourse keeps me entertained. But I could easily sit by the pool for 3 weeks straight and not open tattle if it shut down.

But most importantly just take Vida to a paediatric psychiatrist and make sure she's ok. Then worry about tattle and finding a dick to ride on Wednesdays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Lol. At everything.
This giant mess that Emmy has created bc she was PMSing and cracked the shits that we called her out for editing her pic.

The Outspoken girls are so basic that I don't think they even deserved their own thread. All its done is given them ammo for yet more episodes.
I know they profit off tattle but I just dont think they're that problematic. The only thing Ill say is, they try to act like they have integrity but they dont, at least megan from So Dramatic doesnt post a single thing without backing herself with facts. She has been taken to court, she's had death threats, but she at least tries to get to the source of her claims before she makes any bold statements. She might have a podcast but at least she uses her journalism degree and knows her tit.

As for Emmy, mate, take a break. Honestly do it. If you have some ads, film them early, schedule them, then go speak to your therapist and touch some grass. Look at Deni, reached breaking point and is now working on himself. His thread died in the ass. Even Sophie C, she's annoying but her threads take months to go through. While you were on the cruise and not being problematic, your thread took nearly 2 weeks to be done. People only commentate bc you give them ammo. No one at Cirque gave a full Getaway presentation, especially not while a mariachi band was playing, be more like everyone else. You just cant help but love the dopamine hit in your DMs when other bogans tell you you're fabulous. But you must take the good with the bad. Im on this thread a lot bc i travel all over the world and im constantly on different timeszones for 260 days a year so the discourse keeps me entertained. But I could easily sit by the pool for 3 weeks straight and not open tattle if it shut down.

But most importantly just take Vida to a paediatric psychiatrist and make sure she's ok. Then worry about tattle and finding a dick to ride on Wednesdays.
Those triplets will be happy as Larry about their own Tattle thread! It’s given them content for a new podcast episode. I am laughing that 2 out of 3 couples have all locked down their Facebook profiles since being posted about.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Vida is the saddest looking girl to ever hold a hot dog. Please get her some help emmy
Those basic witch sisters are really fired up, aren’t they? Their podcast is so boring they don’t deserve to be snarked over. At least Emmy is entertaining. She makes us laugh!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s that slag Emmylou been up to tonight?
Hiding food from the kids?
Not buying them anything for Easter?

How funny is it that The Beats was her whole personality until we all saw here in there on her own when she was lying about where she was, posting old stories of nights on the couch with Vida, yet she was hankering for cock so bad 🤣
Those were the good old days.
---
Vida is the saddest looking girl to ever hold a hot dog. Please get her some help emmy
Those basic witch sisters are really fired up, aren’t they? Their podcast is so boring they don’t deserve to be snarked over. At least Emmy is entertaining. She makes us laugh!
Of course she makes us laugh, her whole life & existence is a joke. A big photoshopped joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When ur kids call you a psycho!!! And Emmy agrees lol --- Yoo Hoo, #outspoken checkmate

IMG_8933.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s funny tonight because they’re so triggered, it will go back to being boring tomorrow. At least acknowledge your hypocrisy ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.