EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cracks me up the detail in which she described the outfit but in the next breath says “I don’t know much about it” fkn cooked!
Goodness hope i was neat and tidy on that day. Summer holidays usually in open toe shoes and unkempt hair. Yikes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Please nobody listen to the outspoken podcast.
Even if its 100 people less than usual they dont need your listen.
We know they'll kiss her saggy ass for 10 mins straight and then move onto someone with more clout like Tammy Hembrow.
Stop reading their posts or commenting on them too. They dont need the engagement.
---
So someone will believe this fake troll account but not all the other mounting evidence bc they come from anon accounts. This is the quality of people on the Outspoken page.
Pls stop engaging with them full stop.
You can never win against stupidity.
The one thing we pride ourselves on is we dont do this tit on the gram and we keep it here so she has to come looking for it so the onus is on her.
Sorry to sound like an annoying mum or teacher but its just not worth arguing with people who kiss her ass or giving the 3 basic women any traction.
Report their post for bullying and move on. Pls.
Very good points!

In regards to that posted comment - I do not recall anyone on here saying they went through Emmy's trash. That's fucked up!

Reactions: 24
I wore the open toe shoes, but I can't risk it again.
Is it safe to list them on FB marketplace with cybersecurity on the case? Might have to sneak them into my neighbours bin tonight, just in case she has security checking bins for evidence of Fezzas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wore the open toe shoes, but I can't risk it again.
Is it safe to list them on FB marketplace with cybersecurity on the case? Might have to sneak them into my neighbours bin tonight, just in case she has security checking bins for evidence of Fezzas.
Send em to Lia to sell for you

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Very good points!

In regards to that posted comment - I do not recall anyone on here saying they went through Emmy's trash. That's fucked up!
Much like the person allegedly taking a photo out the front of her house, it literally never happened. Outspoken would do well to do some actual research. It’s all recorded right here in the threads for them 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Much like the person allegedly taking a photo out the front of her house, it literally never happened. Outspoken would do well to do some actual research. It’s all recorded right here in the threads for them 🙄
No one went through her bin, she doesn’t throw anything out, we have clear evidence of that, look at her house, full of tit all over the place, also her inside bins overflow for weeks, what was in her outside bin to scab through. Another lie debunked

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No one went through her bin, she doesn’t throw anything out, we have clear evidence of that, look at her house, full of tit all over the place, also her inside bins overflow for weeks, what was in her outside bin to scab through. Another lie debunked
Faaaark, most people here wish she’d take the bloody bins out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You guys are fkn hilarious 😂😂😂
She's a bin scab. She's probably picked up that furniture she was selling during hard rubbish night, dragged it home to make a few quid.
Times are tough for poor EL. Down to one phone. What a tragedy.

Also, her meds need to be regulated. That behaviour with Slin in highpoint was bleeping weird. But also when slin is gone how She's much more muted shows she knows what she's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep, noone needs to go through her bins.

We know exactly what she is throwing out because her kitchen bin is always overflowing plus she's a hoarder as we know by the state of the place.

Reactions: 17
I mention she could have bought a booster or wifi nest at Officeworka or JB and voila - mouth stories about should have bought a booster at Officeworks! 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m burning mine, along with all my black pants. Can’t risk someone spotting me as I tip them into the donation bin. Plus you know mumma’s DNA is all over them. Can’t be too careful!!!! duck knows what I’m wearing to work tomorrow. I guess just my undies and hope that confidence really is contagious
How about a pink g banger???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For some reason all I can picture in my mind is Emmy and her cyber security man (😆🤦🏼‍♀️) in the scooby doo cyber van zooming around Melbourne on the look out for fezzas. She’s a bleeping absolute fool.

stay safe fezzas, you won’t be invisible forever. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep, noone needs to go through her bins.

We know exactly what she is throwing out because her kitchen bin is always overflowing plus she's a hoarder as we know by the state of the place.
I do hope she’s doing her recycling, all those box / packet mixes she uses can be turned into more paper products.
---
For some reason all I can picture in my mind is Emmy and her cyber security man (😆🤦🏼‍♀️) in the scooby doo cyber van zooming around Melbourne on the look out for fezzas. She’s a bleeping absolute fool.

stay safe fezzas, you won’t be invisible forever. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Speaking of invisible - thats Emmy’s friends and boyfriends and majority of her family, all invisible.
Milko? George Glass? Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.