EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her crying over her gunt is just the best start to my Saturday! Have a good one Fezzas you lot of sad, jealous witches 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is basically saying that influencers (and podcasters) are weak individuals for reading here.

It's a far cry from the IDGAF attitude that AmyLou and Chia present while ranting about trolls.

This place isn't for the weak and noone is forced to read here. It really is that simple.
If it were me I would stay away OR if I had a look I reckon I'd take it onboard. Where else can you get honest feedback that may be useful in improving your life? She'd be all the better for it if she considered some of the life and brand advice given here by the clever Fezzas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
March 30 2024 - Emmy "this is me".
This is it fezzas, no more photoshop, no more lies, she's confident now. There'll be no more attention seeking behaviour because she's comfortable in her own skin.
Thanks for the reminder about the times you worked with international "launderay" brands Emmy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally don’t see a massive difference between then and now.. I kind of think she looks better back then. A proper diet and exercise program would have gone a long way and saved her a lot of money.
hahaha who am I kidding. She takes the easy way out.

Reactions: 19
Ange (from outspoken tik tok page which has around 3 comments showing their irrelevancy on that forum) has been on the terps I think' ...
She’s obviously not a real fan. It’s fricken’, not f.cking 😉
---
ChatGPT much for the caption on her latest attention seeking reel??
Absolutely! Or MeShell the PR lady has prepared it for her. The whole week has involved EL in panic mode need to spill the beans & skew her version of the truth because the sh.t was about to hit the fan with info coming out via comments on posts.
She can’t pull the Ready Steady Cook episode or delete FB comments are on the RSC page because George is on it as the other influencer/cook so I think she’s trying to control the narrative now. She’s actually done well to fool the gullible & more vulnerable people who follow her by the “Emmylou finally speaks about her secret struggles and how she’s overcoming it” sympathy storyline.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mumma saves fish for her hair appointments only. Salmon in the salon anyone ? 🤢
Only when its #sponsored

How long has it been since we've seen some
T-sal (IYKYK) at The Hovel?

Seems like she's had a long hard might trolling the interwebs for some feel good stories.
How's the hayfever this morning Amy?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This segsy face she manufactures always pisses me off. I have no idea why. Maybe because itis always in a line up with all her other manufactured model poses… super happy, pensive, bouncy…then queue the segsy face. Aaaargh. And that “I’m all ok with my gunt removal decision” bullshit post. If you loved your gunt so much why would you cut it off??? The muscle excuse is just that… an excuse. No-one ,and I do mean no one takes years grieving the loss of their gunt after surgery. Most ppl save and waited for that surgery for ages.
IMG_5586.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
🐣 🐰 🍫 Easter mouth story - 👄 as told by EmmyLou

Easter 2023 was such a joy for me, my sister came all the way from WA to visit us, AKA (Try and arrange an intervention) .....Me and SallySue took her to an all you could eat meat feast!!! 🥩🍗🍖🦴 Ohhh yeah!! She might be called SALAD SISTER 🥗 but I farkin made her eat meat that day!! Bloody vegans do Mummas head in!!!

Then me and the kids met up with Alove at the markets before the last day of school before the Easter Break... And Mumma lost it! Let me tell you! I got the most Super Cute Chook (i can't bloody eat it!!) and MIFFY!!! For ME!! Oh and I got Sagey a farkin plastic moon wall hanging thingy.... Says ages 3-4 on the packet, I'm sure its been aged longer than that!! Its a moon ffs!! 😂 And I really love it because it reminds me of my bewdiful face!! 🌝🌚 ahhhh the Moon.

And I got the girls,... um something I was PR'd free, and Alove was given grifted incense!! Such a special time last Easter Was!! For ME!! 😂✌🏻✌🏻

And how freaaakin awesome was my hair?!? 🔥

Enjoy the pics #OUTSPOKENMOLLS

View attachment 2845123View attachment 2845125View attachment 2845126View attachment 2845127View attachment 2845128View attachment 2845129View attachment 2845130
Hope she got permission from neighbour John to show his house complete with house number on his letter box. Inconsiderate hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This segsy face she manufactures always pisses me off. I have no idea why. Maybe because itis always in a line up with all her other manufactured model poses… super happy, pensive, bouncy…then queue the segsy face. Aaaargh. And that “I’m all ok with my gunt removal decision” bullshit post. If you loved your gunt so much why would you cut it off??? The muscle excuse is just that… an excuse. No-one ,and I do mean no one takes years grieving the loss of their gunt after surgery. Most ppl save and waited for that surgery for ages.
View attachment 2845258
Having that surgery and changing her body shape was probably the worst decision she has ever made, and there have been some shockers.

Her "confidence is contageous" mantra and her career in SM has hit rock bottom since then.

Reactions: 17
March 30 2024 - Emmy "this is me".
This is it fezzas, no more photoshop, no more lies, she's confident now. There'll be no more attention seeking behaviour because she's comfortable in her own skin.
Thanks for the reminder about the times you worked with international "launderay" brands Emmy.
Omg maybe she wants to do a trainwreck JLo type movie 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2845258
She really rates herself 😂 which is weird bc she alters/edits her image soooo much.
Like I love myself too but Im hot. Never photoshopped a pic in my life.
She really thought lopping off the gunt was gonna make her nardz or bec or lana. Instead it left her single and desperate. Good way to waste 20grand.

She definitely looked nicer beforehand. I dunno if its bc she dressed nicer or had a better attitude towards actual being confident in her skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry Sage your Mama is stripped down to her underwear again everything for days hanging out. What a sight for anyone to witness especially a teenage boy and to be placed in a situation where his peers could be teasing him mercifully over his slaggy mole of a mother. Consider your son you selfish witch

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The caption on the story doesn’t make sense. Her confidence was rocked because she lost 20kg? She doesn’t have the one word answer to what?
She’s ridiculous. All her “problems” are of her own doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is ozempic pain. The poo all gathers up in there and if you’re not having enough fibre, look out!
You think mumma has a spare $400 a month minimum and can get stock? Its impossible to get mounjaro here in Perth Mr HP says

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.