EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Has EmmyLou hired Cyber Security

• Yes I believe her

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • No she’s talking out of her bum

Votes: 102 41.3%
  • Hmmm maybe 🤔

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Bubs is firing up the laptop and tracking us down via IG

Votes: 88 35.6%
  • It’s me I’m the Cyber Security

Votes: 34 13.8%
  • I took the pic out of her house

Votes: 6 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert! 🚨

Congratulations to @Bishma and @hotpussy for the winning title thread. I hope you don’t mind me adding a bit extra on the end considering our circumstances. You both win a free spot in the Fezza Witness Protection Program (FWPP) Send an email to [email protected] for more information.

Stay safe Fezzas 🫡
IMG_6205.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can tell all you Fezzas if it was in fact true she’s hired a security team at 1k a day, surely there would be some secrecy involved, they would tell her not to tell people, not to give it away before they can track all our accounts down 🤣
Anyone going through legal or investigative action is directed to not speak about the matter. There is zero chance anyone else is involved or helping her, she’s so bleeping crazed and triggered, she’s using any means she’s got now to try and scare the Tattle folk.
She is scrambling for sympathy, it’s so sad to see, not.
---
She really needs to be careful doxing peoples names too, it’s actually criminal these days. She doesn’t seem to have the means to cover a law suit or further bad publicity.

I did laugh at her using a bogus name making out she knows who people are 😂😂
---
We need a poll added Michy - how much sleep will Emmy get tonight lol
---
I hope Active Pussy & Co take on cases Pro Bono

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
FFS. 20 odd pages in a day and a meltdown? Let me just microwave some popcorn and get back to you with a thread recrap once I’ve consulted ChatGPT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Bubs, SueLin, you there honey???? I think you might need to call the CAT team, sissy Lou needs a spell away, she’s spiralling big time, please Bubs 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
LONG time lurker, first time poster. It's an honour to share with my fellow Tattlers Amy's awful photoshop job here where she's made herself look thinner but also made the pavement wavy. Mumma’s stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

1711362762202.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s peen deep in cheezels and Shein looking for her next ill fitting outfit for her next gig as a Presenter. It’s all she’s ever want to be you know and when she wrote Logi and got one? who woulda thunk …. It would never happen.

and while I’m at it. Love how she blamed her ill fitting financial situation on her accountant who managed to pay super, activity statements etc but somehow forgot to pay tax??? I’m sorry. What???

• Haha
Reactions: 36
We all need to report her stories for mental health reasons or call in a safety check for her. She appears home alone & deranged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My favourite part was "black hair down to here, black and white striped blouse, open toe shoes at the woolies self serve check out at 11.36am..." but I don't know anything about it... I have cyber security on that 🤣🤣

Get your lies in order Lou!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s peen deep in cheezels and Shein looking for her next ill fitting outfit for her next gig as a Presenter. It’s all she’s ever want to be you know and when she write Logi and got one? who woulda thunk …. It would never happen.
Don’t let that shelf of vegan leather handbags fool ya

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A single parent payment when you have an investment property...did she tick the non homeowner box because she doesn't live in the home she owns? If we are handing out single parent payment to people who have investment properties, I'm going to start a fezza riot.
So she pays rent how??!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks @Michy02 i get so much anxiety when a thread goes to page 51!

Very interesting her trying to dox people not realising the repercussions of that. Its illegal.

I just finally caught up on her rant.
Majorrrrr deni longlegs vibes. With the federal police investigating his storage cage robbery 😂😂😂
Emmylou get the duck off tattle and go touch some grass you useless duck.
The one thing I took from allllll of this is that its affected her business when people have been posting on other brand partner posts about her tax debt and other negative comments about her.

The problem is, those people are not tattlers.
Each to their own, they can do what they feel is right but tattlers keep it here.
Perhaps she should expose tattle more so that people who dislike her have a place to vent.

Michelle from IMG must be regretting every life decision she's made to date to get her to this point in time representing this unhinged looney.

Finally, right before this screenshot she said "i have the guts to stand here and own it" you certainly do love. You own that gut with all your might.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Wowsers. Mumma has gone rogue. Looks like we’ll all need to head into witness protection asap

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My favourite part was "black hair down to here, black and white striped blouse, open toe shoes at the woolies self serve check out at 11.36am..." but I don't know anything about it... I have cyber security on that 🤣🤣

Get your lies in order Lou!
Plus the gulping 😂 dead giveaway.
She will have to disappear off insta for a while now to really solidify how bad these trolls are and get people messaging to ask about her well being.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she no joke make up she knows a tattlers real name? Surely not?
It appears that way.
The other stuff she said I know to be half truths as well.
She reads tattle and can easily check what time her bank card was used at woolies or her phone log, she’s really scraping the barrel.
There are doxing laws now in place, she’s surely not that dumb to land a lawsuit on herself so soon after her tax debacle.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.