EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve realised she doesn’t actually leave the house unless it’s for food or a free event!! Never.

Clearly Charlotte, Anthony, Eli, Melb United etc have all #leftus too! 😱 She’s been at Canteen but we haven’t seen Brad for months either 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That dress is hideous, no matter the size.
She is cos playing for the circus 🎪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nothing like going out with your two young daughters looking semi homeless and Mumma is in a mesh dress that is see through. Wow. Just wow.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What did you do last night V? I went to visit another media wall with my Mum, she loves them they take lots and lots of pictures of her, but I don’t know why.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why I always so amazed at how completely and utterly she gets the dress code wrong.
What the in actual circus costuming is she wearing tonight? 🫠🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That “dress” rides up so far that her “clit for days” is most definitely making an appearance tonight 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Wow, she looks like one of balloon animals, all bloated and twisted looking.

Or a boa constrictor that ate at least 3 large cows...

She 100% has mirrors at home that do the opposite of the fun fair type distortion mirrors

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How does she not notice all of Vida's Ticks?!? Omfg!!! The kid needs help, also C is wearing the same jeans as last night and Vida is wearing C's tee from last night, Whilst Mumma wears a $240 dress!!
Maybe check Vida for headlice Lou if you get a second, we know you are mad dog bizzzy!!!!!

Why are they even out on a school night?? No homework? No studying?? No bedtimes?

IMG_8747.jpeg
IMG_8749.jpeg
IMG_8750.jpeg
IMG_8748.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly, last night I thought she looked great. Fresh-faced, hair-up, nice black & white outfit. Probably the best I’ve seen her look actually, even with non-photoshopped pic that someone posted.

But tonight, she’s thought “right, Skid Row scene in some low rent crime thriller movie from the early 90s, I’m playing a homeless hooker that waves coquettishly at the Cop Hero Lead Character that drives through on his way to question a witness. This is what the Circus NEEDS and this is what the Circus WANTS and I am just the woman to give it to them”. Exhausting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What an absolute bleeping hag.
That dress is sheer and she’s got her black undies on underneath. Thank god I cannot see the back view 🤮
She is a pig, her guts is bloated again. Not looking like she did in the photo from the other night looking all flat at the front.
She’s a bleeping illusionist, I’ll give her that.

Master of the photoshop.

Yet another grifted evening, she’s lucky it wasn’t a real circus with animals or I would have my vegan counterparts take her down for that.

So yet another Wednesday night with no dick.

Are the kids attending or are they with Aaron?
---

Ok, someone needs to tell them 🤣 it’s not even good for toilet paper
Oh that slimming filter is back on - she looks like she's floating above the background again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.