EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pfft......they belong to LeBronLou.

No way she'd be spending that sort of money on those pesky kids!!
Weren’t the shoes #gifted to them last year when they were on the grifted holiday on the GC & they all trotted off to Pacific Fair for the day?

Reactions: 9
Just home from opening night of Chicago and tbh, the red carpet just wasn’t the same without Mumma Lou, was really hoping to get shots in the wild tonight to really piss her off, sorry Fezzas…….😔
ok, so now I see Mumma Lou attended some second rate Stan movie screening, looks like the invites are drying up because tonight’s red carpet of Chicago opening night was a who’s who of every big Melbourne identity in attendance! So devo I couldn’t provide shots in the wild for my fellow Fezzas, no Lou, I’m not scared of you at all, maybe I’m coming for you……

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just home from opening night of Chicago and tbh, the red carpet just wasn’t the same without Mumma Lou, was really hoping to get shots in the wild tonight to really piss her off, sorry Fezzas…….😔
I was there too! And I said to my husband that if I pointed someone out he was to straight away take photos of that person and not ask any questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How does make enough money to pay for food & bills when many influencer partnerships are for free products?
She would get a fee for spruiking them. Years ago my friend who had a clothing boutique, small business, approached her to get a shout out on one of her stories. That’ll be 10 grand thanks $$$

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I was there too! And I said to my husband that if I pointed someone out he was to straight away take photos of that person and not ask any questions.
lol, so funny, what pressure for hubby 😂 I was with PR buddy who was part of media on red carpet and as the pre show media wall procession went on and on I was becoming more and more disappointed! 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
lol, so funny, what pressure for hubby 😂 I was with PR buddy who was part of media on red carpet and as the pre show media wall procession went on and on I was becoming more and more disappointed! 😭
Haha. I was also watching that media wall with interest and got sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure the name she said is snarkys name is actually the name of the so called stalker from Adelaide.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey guys. I did a little digging and I found out Emmy has hired Alexsandr Ermakov as her cybersecurity beefcake. They’re working on a collab to pay back every cent of that tax debt so let’s just leave her alone. She made a mistake. Go hug your accountant and get your prostate checked. We’ll be ok xx

Like John Lennon, Selena and Gianni Versace we don’t want to see her flame snuffed out prematurely by a crazed fan. We all remember what happened in The Bodyguard. The sister was behind it and she got whacked. No one wants anything bad to happen to S’lyn. Stalking is bad, ok?? I’m really disappointed that you all have been accusing me of going through her bins. I was just trying to empty her kitchen bin like you asked.

Also, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner would like to remind the local supermarkets of the Australian Privacy Principles. If I get a targeted ad in my Everyday Rewards account for Borg pastries I know I’ve been found out. If I get offered half price Garnier I’ll have to get moved to witness protection.

If I don’t give a thread recrap next time you’ll know my identity has been compromised. I’m so bummed this thread moved so fast and I didn’t get one in. I was working on something about her bonding with Kung Fu Panda… a couple of asians who think they’re half black… but only 1 is. I didn’t have time to iron out the punch line.
OMG I am so gullible!!! I believed every word you said in the first paragraph!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone recognise this suspicious woman who is taking photos out the front of private peoples homes. This woman has absolutely no regard for her neighbour’s privacy and posts their homes on her social media. She then has the audacity to claim she spotted a woman taking a pic of her house and was outraged.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She’s peen deep in cheezels and Shein looking for her next ill fitting outfit for her next gig as a Presenter. It’s all she’s ever want to be you know and when she wrote Logi and got one? who woulda thunk …. It would never happen.

and while I’m at it. Love how she blamed her ill fitting financial situation on her accountant who managed to pay super, activity statements etc but somehow forgot to pay tax??? I’m sorry. What???
That was OG babe! He is an accountant. He works in Geelong and she mentioned heading down there a few times!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still doing her stories in her underwear, greasy, flabby hoe. No wonder Sage has flown the coop having to cop an eyeful of that everyday!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
For some reason all I can picture in my mind is Emmy and her cyber security man (😆🤦🏼‍♀️) in the scooby doo cyber van zooming around Melbourne on the look out for fezzas. She’s a bleeping absolute fool.

stay safe fezzas, you won’t be invisible forever. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😂🤦🏼‍♀️
*Laughs in invisibility cloak*
This is my chosen outfit for our Secret Bali Bonanza.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Two things:
1. She spent two mins telling us how to dress and to wear our hair up high to elongate ourselves, when all she had to do was not lie and say she used the 0.5 filter on her phone. They are not your proportions and having your hair up doesnt make you Cindy Crawford. Liar. If i match two of your pictures from the same point you can see you stretched yourself out. Emmy longlegs.
2. The film was "so Australian". Its a movie about first nations kids standing up to bullies. What else would it be if not "so Australian".
You dumb duck.

Attachments

• 90.5 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 31
    Hey cyber security team! (Read: Emmy, Slin, King Babe 47.0)

I was going to praise Emmy for seemingly getting the dress code right tonight at the Stan event! Then it turns out she hadn’t actually read the invitation correctly after all and didn’t even know she was there for a movie and not a TV show 🤦🏻‍♀️

Keep persisting Emmy! Your reading and comprehension skills will get better one day 👌🏻
    I hate to say anything nice about her but she looked nice in what she was wearing. Maybe because her bits were covered and she didn't look like she was strangling in her clothes.

Reactions: 45
    Wasn’t the house that’s attached to hers for sale, of course someone, man/woman would be out the front to take a photo of it. Problem solved oneword.

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.