EmmyLou Loves #125 7-11 meals & her life’s a mess, she’s riding the Povo Express. Cyber security on alert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get her not listing her family as achievements in a career sense. If I was asked in my workplace to list my achievements or credentials, my family wouldn’t rate a mention because they’re not at all relevant in that space.

Which is the problem with influencer culture and Instagram accounts that muddy the waters between ‘relatable mum - I’m just like you!!’ and ‘boss witch making deals - check out how business savvy and professional I am!!” Nobody knows if they’re following her for dumpy mum with kids just trying to get through the day and sharing meal prep etc OR profesh producer, influencer, corporate partnerships etc etc.

One thing I did find funny in her truth telling tax debt rant and talking up how hard she worked to pay (a tiny portion of) her debt… she failed to mention that she sold her share of Zoe Moss to get the windfall of cash required to allow the restructure and avoid going into administration. She didn’t hustle, she didn’t go without, she gave up the equity she had no doubt worked for years to save and put into Zoe Moss, and handed into straight over to the ATO. Meaning she’s got next to nothing to show for her years of grifting and hustling and scamming. An alarming situation at her age.

Reactions: 56
I get her not listing her family as achievements in a career sense. If I was asked in my workplace to list my achievements or credentials, my family wouldn’t rate a mention because they’re not at all relevant in that space.
But she was specifically riled up about her body and physical appearance, not about her career.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is her inability to understand that spending all this money on becoming a tv presenter is just not the way it works to become “famous” in such a role. Like most jobs, even tv presenters audition for their position. If it was as simple as throwing some money at it, we would all have our dream job.

My understanding is, you study, get the right qualifications, get the job and work your butt off to move up in your chosen career. If you are reading Tattle today Lou, let this nugget of information register in your brain: pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start actually working on building your life. Even “famous tv presenters” have to do the work every single day. All careers come with rejection, while it is not fun, it allows you to grow.

The next little nugget to achieve your desired lifestyle is - SAVE YOUR MONEY. Stop wasting your money and build a nest egg for a rainy day. Clean your home, sell items of value (not these ugly $20 used pieces of furniture) and stop online and in real life shopping. A new sweatshirt (or anything else for that matter) will not bring you the happiness and acceptance you obviously are seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So this is a very very rough calculation based just on 2022-23 Financial year. Not including any deductibles or fees or write offs AND I forget how many years she had to lodge for in the end, was it 3?
Anyway the gross earnings would have been around $430,000. So if it was over 3 years it means she was making around 140K which is depressing as duck knowing she was making good money and didnt move out of that tit tip, invest somewhere in Melbourne or save ANY of it for rainy days so she had to sell her 49% of zoe moss.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Which is the problem with influencer culture and Instagram accounts that muddy the waters between ‘relatable mum - I’m just like you!!’ and ‘boss witch making deals - check out how business savvy and professional I am!!” Nobody knows if they’re following her for dumpy mum with kids just trying to get through the day and sharing meal prep etc OR profesh producer, influencer, corporate partnerships etc etc.

One thing I did find funny in her truth telling tax debt rant and talking up how hard she worked to pay (a tiny portion of) her debt… she failed to mention that she sold her share of Zoe Moss to get the windfall of cash required to allow the restructure and avoid going into administration. She didn’t hustle, she didn’t go without, she gave up the equity she had no doubt worked for years to save and put into Zoe Moss, and handed into straight over to the ATO. Meaning she’s got next to nothing to show for her years of grifting and hustling and scamming. An alarming situation at her age.
That’s right, she always tells half truths.
She didn’t mention she was selling bags of old clothes, old worn shoes & bags off.
Selling $20 items to rake the money together.

She could have redrew on her investment mortgage or borrowed money off her Mum since it was convenient timing she visited at that time it was all going down.
---
Same as when she went to USA she didn’t tell anyone why she was there or what she was doing, she wanted to elude to a lover, look how that worked out 😂😂😂
Eric who?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Same, but my success in my field has also been a lot to do with the support of my family and not once throughout all those stories did she speak about her family, when she had the platform to do so.
We are watching the impact her "career" has had on her family, it broke her relationship up and God knows how those kids will deal down the track with it all.
She's so self absorbed, it's quite fascinating to observe.

100% agree with Zoe Moss.....

ETA: Sorry, she did mention her family loosely, to remind us all how's she's the sole provider.
Cry me a river Emmy, been there, done that and didn't duck my finances up so badly I had to "restructure" my business.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Especially when it was specifically about what her body has achieved? Allowing me to carry and birth my children is basically top of my list. Not wasting money, self funding a silly TV show. I bet there’s lots that the rest of us could have done with an extra $160k from not paying tax too 🥴
That $160k would take a nice bite out of a mortgage for a lot of people.

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but I am sure the reason why she didn't share 'Eric' is because he wasn't her boyfriend. She dropped lots of hints (giggle giggle) to make sure her followers THOUGHT he was. Just enough to tease.
Sad witch.

Reactions: 16
It pissed me off when she said said ‘they say you need to be honest with your followers, no I fucken don’t……’. Um yes you do. You make money from being an influencer, so like it or not, you owe them the truth.

Also, I’m pretty sure years ago, when the cook book tit went down, she then did the same sob story about a stalker and all these awful trolls.

Reactions: 34
It pissed me off when she said said ‘they say you need to be honest with your followers, no I fucken don’t……’. Um yes you do. You make money from being an influencer, so like it or not, you owe them the truth.

Also, I’m pretty sure years ago, when the cook book tit went down, she then did the same sob story about a stalker and all these awful trolls.
Pretty certain every single “influencer” lies. They lie about everything, their wealth, their lives etc and it’s so gross and she’s outing she doesn’t need to be honest with those that line her pockets.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand if privacy is so important to her that she;
1. Uses her company (which is on her LinkedIn) address as her home address
2. Films all the time in her front yard so people can see the outside of her house!

Reactions: 29
She’s making out she’s such a hard working business woman, pays her staff, pays her Super, pays her BAS etc etc, but ohhh, sorry, I didn’t know I had to pay tax, oh duck off you dumb witch, $160,000 owed and you were clueless about that??? Blames the accountant, you lying piece of tit, I hope you burn in hell and how dare you tell us you are watching us, like some crazy arsed mafia witch, duck off and get a job ffs!!!!

Reactions: 27
I've finally watched the stories. And yes today I woke and chose violence 😂😂. Because the bleeping grifter witch is so full of tit!!!
Amazing how she doesn't look at these hate sites yet knows quite a level of detail about what has been posted, especially the Torquay and woolies photos, the ASIC payments etc I could go on. Also who goes out and gets a new car when they have a huge tax debt like her? Struggling single mum, duck off yourself Emmy. You're an insult to anyone doing it tough. You owe your fellow tax paying Aussies honesty and transparency about your debt. Good thing for you that they did bring the restructuring policy after covid, even though you bought into Zoe Moss during covid. You still got away without paying your full debts you scammy witch.
Take some bleeping responsibility for it, accountants only do so much you should KNOW what is happening with your finances!!! It's YOUR fault, no one else's. You weren't a victim of circumstance and stop pretending you are. It certainly didn't stop you from flaunting the cash and buying ridiculous expensive clothing and meats and lunches when you did find out!
God I may just be one of those hateful tattle members with a sad boring life (lol 😂) but duck I am so glad I am not you!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How can someone be SO non- self aware that they think followers will honestly fall for her “help me I’m a single mum I had no idea about tax” bullshit? When most people out there are paying their taxes, buying their own tit, making do and trying to pay their bills and put food on the table for their families, while she buys endless clothes and other tit for herself? How can she possibly think people will feel sorry for her?

And then she gives details about how to avoid paying your tax when you’re a monumental duck up. You dug your own grave witch.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.