Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Lol. Can confirm brother T was right. Just spoke to someone that was there and she lost by like 90% 🚫🍅
No wonder she isnt posting. She's doing everything but posting about the show. Exactly like Cachia when she was on survior. Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped cunt. Suck a massive fart.
Apparently the audience didnt really engage with her but they loved the other two on the opposite team and they made them laugh and really enjoy themselves! So funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Lol. Can confirm brother T was right. Just spoke to someone that was there and she lost by like 90% 🚫🍅
No wonder she isnt posting. She's doing everything but posting about the show. Exactly like Cachia when she was on survior. Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped cunt. Suck a massive fart.
Apparently the audience didnt really engage with her but they loved the other two on the opposite team and they made them laugh and really enjoy themselves! So funny
The person she "competed" against is a really wholesome and genuine person. I just think that it's ironic that she was "tomatoes" because she hates tomato, hi Lou, you grub.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HoochyLou

This wasn't even the main race and Vida was obviously not happy with the noise level

Kudos to Sage who actually did something about it rather than film it
I’ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)… and I’ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. I’ve been to about five AusGP’s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when they’ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I haven’t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if I’d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. She’s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and I’m here hoping my groceries don’t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. I’ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then there’s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

HumptyDumptyLou

She can’t even get the name right in her charity ambassador spiel … the organisation is Reach Out but she’s tagged the Reach Foundation which has nothing to do with Reach Out. You have one job and you don’t even get that right, you dumb fuckwit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Recrap of the thread that was....... We saw EmmyLou up to a whole lotta nuffin'. - She visited the girls at Zoe Moss to remind them what a swell boss she was and to try to get them to go have lunch with her as Mumma is a lonely, friendless sluggo. We saw NO signs they went to lunch or it would have been filmed- Next was the skincare, SO much skincare choices ladies and gents! You have to wash and wash properly or you are FUCKED, declared Emmy... but too bad she don't declare her taxes the same way!!

We had Vida and C in the kitchen! 2 cakes were made... and none was seen being eaten by the kids! C'mon EmmyLou, fess up.... You scarfed them both down.... after a shit ton of baby talk to the girls and cringy sprinkles being placed on the cakes... that was a wrap on the feel good time spent in the kitchen with the girls.

We had a visit from our fave sister!! Bubs aka Sally Sue!!! She was laid out on the glorious couch, under Mummas doona, word on the street it Dutch Ovens on its own every 5 mins as Mumma has filled it full of toxic gases!!

We talked about the upcoming cruise and how Bubs has been watching her weight and getting ready to carve up the dancefloor to the Nutbush, as Mumma is ready to carve up anything that used to have a face!!!

More skin care! We had a scab visit us.... Then its time was up and it too left us!! We were also treated to asmr skin basting. What a treat!! Was like macaroni in a pot or sand paper as noted by the Fezza Squad!

Then we were off to Sydney!! Oh yeah!!! Farken busy it was! So many food places, so many people! Mumma went with the ole Bachelors Briefcase aka roast supermarket chook and a 5kg side of Cole Slaw, but that was not enuff to whet Mummas appetite, no no!! Pizza was ordered and no doubt some sugar free Coke and snacks!! As Mumma had to be in top form for a secret mission RSC!!

Team Tomato! Turns out she got tomatoes thrown at her!! Metaphorically!! So sad for Mumma as she was really hoping this was the break she needed, cmon after all these years of mad doggin' and failing her entire family surely channel 10 could have finally given her sumfin!!!

Flew home to Melb, was HOT!! Mumma was gonna go do allllll the things like swim and wash off the tomatoes, and go out for a lovely dinner, but plans were scrapped and stale saladas and vegemite for the win!! Yo yo!!

Started the day with more lotion, a mini dress and a grifted trip to the dentist, and Mumma is using up those CW grift cards!! Oh Yeah!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I saw our mate in the wild today at South Melbourne Markets … she was completely in the way making a dick of herself. Brad’s whole attitude changed when she arrived. It’s very clear he hates her so much !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

MuchProfeshAthlete

Well I for one thinks it’s fantastic that EmmyLou is finally accepting that she needs a support worker to help her navigate adulting and has taken one along with her on her cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

dartsmokingpony

Love your way with words teethy 😆
Also that should be a thread title 🤣🤣

Emmylou Loves #123 Sore loser, narcissistic, brick shaped cunt. Suck a massive fart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
I don’t want to be a person who comments on physical appearance, I really really don’t. But whoever called her a Chode Nose was absolutely bloody correct and I hate you for it. You know who you are

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
I love this for her. First blow she wasn’t the celebrity chef, Second blow as an everyday person trying to cook the audience didn’t like her. No wonder she hasn’t mentioned it. I can’t bloody wait for this to be on tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
NEITHER OF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS
Screenshot_20240224-123700~2.png

Jeebus 🙄 imagine knowing your mum alters images of you 😬 feel sad for these kids.

And she's added Lauryn Hill into her cultural appropriation rotation 😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Outspoken Podcast …must be a slow news day …a bit odd though to announce they come here looking for content 😂
that's a good way to get some more people to block! Hey Tattlers, what happens in Tattle Club stays in Tattle Club! Don't ever admit you are a member of this exclusive club or you will be blocked by the best grifters in town!

• Haha
  • Heart