Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
What connection does this fat fraud have to the LGBTIQA community??

Fuck me, I would've preferred to see old mate SophieThe Beast Cachia as at least she pretends to be part of the community.

• Angry
Reactions: 36

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I have no empathy whatsoever and fuck I wanna see this bitch be cancelled, think it's already happening to be fair but can you imagine living her life. Constantly scrapping the barrel for a $, feeling obliged to share yourself taking a sh$t for content all while needing to pay the rent etc. For fuck sake EL get a real job that you can leave behind you post work hours cos this ain't it. Her mental health would be in the toilet and as much as I despise her we literally have one life to live and this is not it
I think she is getting everything she deserves.

I do think she will end up with a real job again eventually. Especially with a mortgage etc.
She has no target demographic anymore to be influencing. Tv pays like shit, even if she was to make it.
But I hope this downward spiral trends a little longer. My baby is due mid may and I need tattle for my overnight feeds etc to keep me entertained šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Hustler

Adriano is very talented but has the charisma of a podado. If he is paired with our screechy, desperate, nervous overcompensating laughing mamma no wonder the audience hated them!
---
There are no shots of her in any of the promo videos either! Maybe her whole ep will get cut

• Haha
Reactions: 35

longwalksandcheezels

This woman is delusional. She acts as if her life is one big movie, the way she drinks her gawjuzz coffee and talks to her ā€œfansā€ in her phone is just bizarre. Sheā€™s bat shit crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Oxtail_spew

Forgot her charger and her pyjamas? My kids do a better job of packing for a holiday, fuck me,

And once again starting to talk to camera and they yelling back into the room ā€œwhatā€™s it called again Bub?ā€ Like, does her brain fucking work AT ALL?

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Oh ok, thanks šŸ˜Š I was grasping at straws to justify her existence on the show lol
You and me both, how does she keep getting these gigs, Michelle at IMG Taken must suck a mean cock to be getting these deals on a platter for this pathetic pig

• Haha
  • Sick

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I'm lucky if I have $5 in my account cos of my car service earlier this week. I don't get paid until at least mid Monday.

I'm supposed to go out for dinner tonight with family and I have Pink tomorrow night.................everything couldn't have come at a worse time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Iā€™ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)ā€¦ and Iā€™ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. Iā€™ve been to about five AusGPā€™s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when theyā€™ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I havenā€™t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if Iā€™d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. Sheā€™s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and Iā€™m here hoping my groceries donā€™t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. Iā€™ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then thereā€™s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.
You sound like an absolute boss b*tch and we love you! šŸ’— I hope you get to attend/enjoy all the F1 activities that make you happy.

• Heart

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves #123 Bad girl bad girl, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when the ATO are still coming for you.

• Haha
I just about lost my shyte when I realised YET AGAIN old mate is spruiking a charity, for which she is likely to be making big coinā€¦ After all her fiscal conduct.

But Iā€™ve been realised how selfish I was. Whenever I think of raising money for charity and swimming, the two obvious people that come to mind to promote this worthy cause are Ian Thorpe and Worn Fraser.

I need to set my judgement aside, and remember all of the good things she has done for sport in his country. The last time Lisa Oxtail Curry swam down at the beach, she proved to us what an effortless goal she has set herself when the Lifesavers brought her back to shore

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
I'm lucky if I have $5 in my account cos of my car service earlier this week. I don't get paid until at least mid Monday.

I'm supposed to go out for dinner tonight with family and I have Pink tomorrow night.................everything couldn't have come at a worse time.
I hope you can enjoy your weekend with your family and seeing Pink without worrying too much. After years of dealing with depression, I've learnt to tell myself that the place I'm in now doesn't last forever, it will get better. I wish this for you too šŸ¦‹

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ActiveLies

VIP Member
This theory is based on not much intel but I swear to god her relationship with best friend Charlotte was largely based around her meal prepping family dinners for Charlotte for a fee. I think sheā€™s selling pre prepped meals to actually busy families locally because she needs the cash flow. Sheā€™s dumb as fuck, but sheā€™s cunning and shifty and I donā€™t believe her kids eat the dinners sheā€™s cooking up. Maybe sheā€™s got old people around who canā€™t cook for themselves so sheā€™s them selling simple meals they just need to reheat to eat. I swear itā€™s something sheā€™s done before and goes back to when sheā€™s in a tough spot financially.

• Heart
  • Wow

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I love the fact that my favs, LL and Chia, spend so much time doing nothing more that trying to work out where their next $ is coming from. Wandering aimlessly through life must be pretty shitty.
What a life they have!

Knowing that each fortnight, I get paid a good wage without a great deal of effort and contribute to our society with my tax is something that is foreign to these two.

• Heart