EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random thought that popped into my head just now... her "advice" if you could call it that, on using body oil and not putting it on the back of her legs so it doesn't get on the car seat, etc, was a really tit advertisement for whatever the duck she was using.
Either it's tit body oil that doesn't absorb well, or she's tit at applying it. I'm inclined to think the latter though.
I use the L'Occitane almond body oil after my post swim shower (cos the lovely subtle scent hides the persistent chlorine smell- despite actually washing properly Amy!) and it absorbs instantly.
No problems putting a silk shirt on afterwards or sitting on leather car seats (sorry, don't mean to sound snobby but these are materials you DON'T want excess oil on).
Like everything else, she sucks at moisturising her body (don't even get me started on the sandpaper ASMR! šŸ¤®).

These are the useless thoughts I have when she's being so dullsville!
C'monnnnnn Amy, gimme sumthin!

Edit to add- would LOVE for her to use something in the L'Occitane range and try to pronounce it! šŸ˜‚
Her skin is like leather and I doubt sheā€™d ever exfoliate so whatever product she uses would just sit on top of her crusty skin and not ever absorb! Letā€™s face it, sheā€™s in the sun a lot with zero SPF protection, sheā€™ll spend a lot of her future years getting skin cancers removed Iā€™d imagine! Pretty sure Lā€™Occitane would never align with this grifter, sheā€™d never deserve such lush products!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
To be honest!? She probably had no idea he worked at Ch 10. That useless slug was literally on for 48 seconds and then did a cross from Melbourne!?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah this is the bit that fucks me off, she didnā€™t worry until she saw others posting it or read out comments about her being a bleep.
It holds no weight now anyway, sheā€™s a selfish bleep, she does things like this to be seen doing the right thing but doesnā€™t understand why others do it. Has no compassion if it doesnā€™t directly involve her or her bleeping hungry gut
Ive always thought she doesnt exhibit any signs of empathy. Which is why I always thought she was a sociopath or had EDD along side her undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her skin is like leather and I doubt sheā€™d ever exfoliate so whatever product she uses would just sit on top of her crusty skin and not ever absorb! Letā€™s face it, sheā€™s in the sun a lot with zero SPF protection, sheā€™ll spend a lot of her future years getting skin cancers removed Iā€™d imagine! Pretty sure Lā€™Occitane would never align with this grifter, sheā€™d never deserve such lush products!
She has a "protective layer of filth", much like if you don't wash your car for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I donā€™t think she reads or watches the news so probably clueless to that tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I donā€™t think she reads or watches the news so probably clueless to that tragedy.
Sheā€™s def clueless lol. Although real dads posted something about it pretty quick and someone on their thread said they are doing it for clout so donā€™t think people can win either way.
When is the cruise? I canā€™t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we start a list of what clothes she should pack for the cruise? I want to see the camila onesie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ive always thought she doesnt exhibit any signs of empathy. Which is why I always thought she was a sociopath or had EDD along side her undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder.
This sounds exactly like her.
Imagine being her kids šŸ„²

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The pink dress where her boobs just ..well I have no idea šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚
---
Do they have a captains dinner where they dress up ..the black Zoe moss dress she flogged for the racing carnival wasnā€™t it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.