EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken 🐓

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100 percent so so sad and who the duck eats a plate like that for lunch?? Will she have the children this weekend??
She’s also forgotten the memo that you can’t film at SMM!!! So rude! 😤

What a bore her life is at the moment! But it’s like a car crash and I can’t stop watching! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Gooooo morninggg, @MaddogBusy I think she gave you a shout out, she's been 'runnin round like a frickin mad dog'
Omg omg omg omg… am I famous now?

I haven’t watched her stories yet. I’ve had a mad dog busy morning getting my two asshole kids ready for school, taken my pesky dog for a walk and am waiting for the husband to piss off to work so I can sit my fat ass on the couch start my work day. Livin the dream I am, like LoserLou
*pls read all of the above as sarcasm 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Alice follows Emmy on the gram, surely they weren’t partnered. I weep for Alice,

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Influencer updates ..Emmylou on RSC ..she has cook books and is a good cook 🤔
Sorry for those eating or drinking and just spat it out with the above comment .WTF is Amber on ??
shes team woolies chook and dolmio jar spag bol . Yep that’s a good cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry for those eating or drinking and just spat it out with the above comment .WTF is Amber on ??
It was a bit sad. Hope Amber will be ok.

9:25 mark

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amber is a bleeping brown nosing idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s not though…
It lapses past personal content when she’s using it on business account, she’s a fuckign piece of tit, she was using snips to market her ebook before Xmas too
---
But you're forgetting she is EmmylouLoves
#oneword . Rules don't apply to her.
I’m still baffled how these fools think she’s some amazing person, how has she got them so hoodwinked?
Georgie has a potato for a brain, Ralph thinks with his prawn and poor old Brad, he’s got no idea what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a way to be triggered in the morning what exactly do you love about Taylor Swift and the auslan clip fuckwit.

Unlike you she is inclusive my friend sent me a clip it’s the first concert their over 30’s sibling has attended thanks to Taylor everybody can experience things this grifter thinks she’s just entitled to.
I actually felt like responding to the story saying “since when have you ever acknowledged or supported or advocated for any disability charities?!” They aren’t aesthetically pleasing enough for you, when you can’t wear your undies or authentically share anything related to disability EVER before. She’s so transparent, stick to men’s health and basketball for the street kids charity events LL.

Reactions: 23
What she is filming isn't personal content though is it?

Filming and sharing content to an Instagram account that provides her with the majority of her income is surely for commercial purposes! 🤷‍♀️
💯 it is grifting POS
---
It’s not though…
It's building her brand or so it's intended to and there is definitely a collab undisclosed as it may be with CC she is once again above the rules of us regular plebs

Reactions: 13
How do you lose by 90%? Does that mean 90% of the audience voted for the other person?? I used to watch it back in the day but I’ve forgotten how the judging works 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, as someone who uses one of those scanners daily - PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE AWAY WHILE THE HYGIENIST IS TRYING TO SCAN YOUR MOUTH!!!! Jesus she is so fricken rude!! 🤬
My god! So much gulping in that Fitted for Work spiel! It’s like her body even tries to shut her up from her word salads by producing so much saliva!! But no, she just gulps and off she continues….🤣🤣

Confused why the kids have been at Aaron’s all week as well - is it payback from him obviously being away last week? She was only in Sydney 24 hours. I’m sure the kids prefer it at Aaron’s anyway but weird they’ve been there all week and presumably this weekend also 🤔
I don’t understand how organisations she tags allow such crap content. Sitting in her car talking about people having times when they haven’t had their tit together (she’d know all about that) while pretending to raise awareness seems like a disservice rather than positive thing.
---
It’s not though…
Different to us regular people tagging a cafe we like on our personal accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What she is filming isn't personal content though is it?

Filming and sharing content to an Instagram account that provides her with the majority of her income is surely for commercial purposes! 🤷‍♀️
I just thought it was for, say if a news crew wanted to do a story from there, they had to get approval. As much as I wanted to believe it was for her to stop her filming, I didn't read it as someone who films themselves with an iPhone. But I agree with you all, she's got a big platform so technically she's not using her filming for personal use and she's capturing other patrons in the background who have not consented to being part of her circus

Reactions: 15
I just thought it was for, say if a news crew wanted to do a story from there, they had to get approval. As much as I wanted to believe it was for her to stop her filming, I didn't read it as someone who films themselves with an iPhone. But I agree with you all, she's got a big platform so technically she's not using her filming for personal use and she's capturing other patrons in the background who have not consented to being part of her circus
Because of her friendship with Brad, wouldn’t it also be a paid advertisement for Canteen as you can almost guarantee she didn’t pay for that plate of food 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Amelia Webb posted a reel of her gifted treatment at Feeling Smooth. Professional, beautifully put together and not a farken gorguz to be heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
NEITHER OF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS
Screenshot_20240224-123700~2.png

Jeebus 🙄 imagine knowing your mum alters images of you 😬 feel sad for these kids.

And she's added Lauryn Hill into her cultural appropriation rotation 😖

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.