EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet are absolutely filthy. Yuck.

She doesnā€™t appear on virgin Australiaā€™s pride stories at all either. What was the reason for her being there?

Sheā€™s just so pointless and pathetic.

Reactions: 20
She is wearing the huge moo moo tent like dress. Great dress for the cruise buffet - can stuff her face & nobody will notice.
I have a theory.. big moo moo today.. last few days face close ups.. Monday mealpreplou was all erratic filming she's not give us a clear shot of the bod (thanks bejesus) so she can do the "big" šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ reveal of the SeXi CrUiSe MuMmA šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ as she boards the ShIp Of SeAmEn...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What the duck is this carry on?
Why when the teo queens come on over is she grabbing her crotch? Does she watch this tit back and thinks its normal?
She needs help desperately. Psychiatric preferably.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
$1068 for a colourful tent. Dress like that all the time one word & spare our eyes from your botched gut & pancake titties. Donā€™t worry you have the prettiest hear shaped moon face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photographer, Carly Ravenhall, is absolutely lovely, it pains me that she is always snapping this fake thieving toad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Whoever predicted she was a tomato on RSC must have been mistaken. The only vegetable this chick could be is a turnip coz sheā€™ll turnip to anything. WTFlaminF is she doing on the pride flight? Is she a float this weekend? Itā€™s the only possible theory.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The screeching, she would have no idea who those queens where. She is about as switched on to the lbtqi community as she is to all the other communities, such as neurodiverse which her youngest could be, or the the deaf community that she fleeced with the face mask. Talk about going to any opening. No one wants you Lou. Okease stsy away.

Reactions: 22
$1068 for a colourful tent. Dress like that all the time one word & spare our eyes from your botched gut & pancake titties. Donā€™t worry you have the prettiest hear shaped moon face.
Itā€™s years old, from a 2021 Camilla range, must have found it in her last clean out! Sheā€™s clueless with styling, needs a belt and any type of footwear other than a clodhopper, really annoys me that sheā€™s at any event trying to be a part of the queer community, sheā€™s not worthy!

Reactions: 20
Itā€™s years old, from a 2021 Camilla range, must have found it in her last clean out! Sheā€™s clueless with styling, needs a belt and any type of footwear other than a clodhopper, really annoys me that sheā€™s at any event trying to be a part of the queer community, sheā€™s not worthy!
Itā€™s a top heavy dress. You need something simple and quite dainty*. A word that Emmy has never passed through her foul lips. Iā€™ve put the definition below for you love. Just to save you some time googling it.

*adjective
Delicately small and pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her absolute lack of understanding of what could possibly look good on her should be the subject of a study. How one can go from gunt out crops and mini skirts to a literal tent is hilarious.

Hereā€™s a clue AmyLou - find something in the middle of hoochy mumma and sack.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)ā€¦ and Iā€™ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. Iā€™ve been to about five AusGPā€™s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when theyā€™ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I havenā€™t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if Iā€™d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. Sheā€™s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and Iā€™m here hoping my groceries donā€™t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. Iā€™ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then thereā€™s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.
I hope you get tickets and be proud of what you are doing and providing for you and your kids! Donā€™t apologise for the rant this place is the best place for it, anonymous and full of support!!šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 18
I think she's about to also reinvent herself as a lesbian to build Engagement.
Cos christ knows she's as boring as her "mate" Cachia atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.