Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
My friends and I went out for dinner years ago when Zumbo was very popular & he was having a private dinner with the owners. We were the last to finish our meals & Zumbo walked over to our table, we all tipsy giggling said hi & HE asked us we wanted a photo with him. My married friend had a massive crush on him & he sleazed onto her despite having a girlfriend at the time. The following day at his book signing he gave her a signed book for free. I canā€™t look at him now without
Iā€™m totally over influencers putting out requests for things like taylor swift tickets etc. if you want to go - go buy them like every one else and stop using your social platform to virtually beg
Just seen Phoodie who asked for a spare ticket and she would go with them is apparently now going
How many struggling families would love to take their kids to things but they save pay taxes and donā€™t grift for things
The same influencers do it over and over just like our amylou
Looks like Georgia Love put out a late call for tickets and it looks like she got them surprise surprise

Reactions: 2
I agree with screeny, that anyone who isnt a trained chef is a cook.
I wanted to make sure so I googled is and the last sentence cracked me up.
"Who follows established recipes". Well we know she plagiarised her recipes and didnt create any from scratch. So defs a cook.

As for her absence, i think its one of 2 things, 1. Shits gone down with tigers lunch and she cant even put on a brave face.
2. Acting all Kardashian like so we dont know if/when she is on the cruise to "protect" herself/house/kids. Even tho she's already told us. Over and over.
Im really hoping its 1 and she's currently experiencing the anxiety of her actions of being emmylou skase.
Oooh what did I miss about Tigers Lunch?? šŸ˜±

Reactions: 2

YouAre

Chatty Member
So it's now safe to venture down that end of Pako.
Interesting to see where they head next to try & offload the pallets of crap they couldnā€™t sell on Pako.
---
M
Google'd Emmylou for something and came up with a result from Star Now...check out her stats:

View attachment 2786452

Under skills.......3 solid blue dots indicates "expert".................................................................1 for English means Beginner/Training. Sounds about right!!!!
Modelling??? šŸ¤£
---
Iā€™ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)ā€¦ and Iā€™ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. Iā€™ve been to about five AusGPā€™s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when theyā€™ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I havenā€™t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if Iā€™d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. Sheā€™s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and Iā€™m here hoping my groceries donā€™t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. Iā€™ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then thereā€™s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.
Sorry youā€™ve had a tough time. Iā€™m glad you have people interested in F1 to share your joy with.

Reactions: 1