EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google'd Emmylou for something and came up with a result from Star Now...check out her stats:

View attachment 2786452

Under skills.......3 solid blue dots indicates "expert".................................................................1 for English means Beginner/Training. Sounds about right!!!!
75 kilos and hips 104cms - in what universe?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Outspoken Podcast ā€¦must be a slow news day ā€¦a bit odd though to announce they come here looking for content šŸ˜‚
that's a good way to get some more people to block! Hey Tattlers, what happens in Tattle Club stays in Tattle Club! Don't ever admit you are a member of this exclusive club or you will be blocked by the best grifters in town!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Google'd Emmylou for something and came up with a result from Star Now...check out her stats:

View attachment 2786452

Under skills.......3 solid blue dots indicates "expert".................................................................1 for English means Beginner/Training. Sounds about right!!!!
I would have thought ā€™3 blue dotsā€™ gives her supermodel status and therefore she would be at Paris Fashion Week or at the very least Melbourne Fashion Week. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2786452

Thanks for the laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I needed a new display pic. Why not it be the coffee she absolutely frothed over.
---
Also, with the F1 race calendar officially kicking off this evening (not including the recent testing weekend), I swear to god, if this muppet gets tickets to the AusGP, I will throw hands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like ByMaay bags have #leftus too ā€¦ there have been a few influencers flogging those bags in the last week including LDB and Sez Karen aka Kearns but *crickets* from Emmy.

When was the last time she did a proper ad? Was it those cooling boxes that donā€™t do squat? I know sheā€™s received some boxes of crap from a few places but her real paying ads have really dried up šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
#123. Emmy Lou smells like a fart, all while frothing over some latte art.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The absolute gall of this god damned evil woman.
Emmylou_loves you narcissistic, psychopathic, overly pretentious, aggressive piece of human garbage; to claim you have ever helped anybody has sent me off to another planet with shock and awe.
This self absorbed human dumpster wont even buy her kid a new set of pants or pay her taxes and she's going to sit there in all her gulping glory and claim she's helped anyone?
Righto.
We know you're broke as duck and scraping the bottom of the barrel lou and its hilarious. Enjoy being the bottom feeder you were born to be. Looks like you haven't gone far from the 14 year old who used to cook for a root, seems its the only time you cook now too. Good job you spent 21 years trying to be famous only to end up renting and cooking for dudes who barely want to duck you. All class.
All her gulping glory šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Has to be a thread title in there somewhere You're farkin funny fezza

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This wasn't even the main race and Vida was obviously not happy with the noise level

Kudos to Sage who actually did something about it rather than film it
Iā€™ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)ā€¦ and Iā€™ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. Iā€™ve been to about five AusGPā€™s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when theyā€™ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I havenā€™t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if Iā€™d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. Sheā€™s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and Iā€™m here hoping my groceries donā€™t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. Iā€™ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.
And then thereā€™s Emmylou.

Apologies for the rant.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Iā€™ve had a rough 18 months (marriage breakdown, moving out of the marital home into my own rental, started a new job, shared care with our kidlets, etc)ā€¦ and Iā€™ve followed F1 for about 13 years now. Iā€™ve been to about five AusGPā€™s. I go the full four days, just in GA.
But when theyā€™ve been releasing tickets sporadically for the last 12 months, I havenā€™t had the opportunity to buy them. Combination of not knowing if Iā€™d have the kidlets that weekend, plus finances. Sheā€™s out here spending close to $300 on groceries (not including cleaning products!) and Iā€™m here hoping my groceries donā€™t go over $130??? And I work full time, my ex pays his child support, and I get my Centrelink benefits.
Outside of my family, F1 truly brings me so much joy. Iā€™ve been able to talk to so many people (online) who have a shared love for it.

Apologies for the rant.
You sound like an absolute boss b*tch and we love you! šŸ’— I hope you get to attend/enjoy all the F1 activities that make you happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When is the boats and hoes cruise?
I'm so bored with this old mole I need her to shove the gunt into a tight fitting jumpsuit and dance like she is at the races.
Boats and hoes, there she blows šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So it's now safe to venture down that end of Pako.
Interesting to see where they head next to try & offload the pallets of crap they couldnā€™t sell on Pako.
---
M

View attachment 2786452

Modelling??? šŸ¤£
---

Apologies for the rant.
Sorry youā€™ve had a tough time. Iā€™m glad you have people interested in F1 to share your joy with.

Reactions: 1
They asked if you came via emmylou????? What the duck?
That was when Moonee ponds first opened and she would visit and say to people to go there. Sarita did stories, EL did and sarita had a facial and they gave special offer. Not a discount code! So they asked how I found them. I wasnā€™t interested in facial or rubbish just waxing etc. I drove past and saw it. Wanted none of my money passed on to any influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This dumb ass said "AS WELL" 8 times in her CharityLoo spiel!!!!
Such a word guru!!
As well!!

IMG_6981.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.