EmmyLou Loves #122 Ready, Steady, Cook the brined chicken šŸ“

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like to think Alove is a Swifty and every time he has to go to the hovel or for a family dinner he sings in his head on repeat "we are never ever ever, getting back together !"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Gold!

Just listened to the Outspoken girls. What a bore. All they did was read from Facbook that she was spotted at RSC and talked about Emmy's misdemeanours. They think she had a contract with Studio10 and that they put her on RSC for that reason.

I just think Ch10 were desperate to fill a spot and Emmy fits in their budget.

Reactions: 23
Me too they are so jiggly. Lazylou could tighten those ham hocks up by doing some bicep curls sitting on her oversized couch while watching The Equalizer for the 10th time but mumma just too lazy
She just needs to write a couple more pages in her journal everyday and those flabby hocks will tone right up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Never wanted to punch a bleep more in my life.
Considering we've both done muay thai for years /S I feel like once my baby is born Ill move back to bayside and line up a fight šŸ˜‚ kick this slug in her tit head.
duck šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ was thinking how I could beat it with a stick while it lays there and scrolled down and see your comment, amen šŸ™
---
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Gold!

Just listened to the Outspoken girls. What a bore. All they did was read from Facbook that she was spotted at RSC and talked about Emmy's misdemeanours. They think she had a contract with Studio10 and that they put her on RSC for that reason.

I didnā€™t mind it, I like how they always mention the negative feedback she brings and how tattle would love to tune in to her episode to make memes šŸ¤£ unlike that Amber witch who says sheā€™s so lovely and all that bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Considering she's constantly shoving food in her mouth, you'd think her arms would be toned LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a way to be triggered in the morning what exactly do you love about Taylor Swift and the auslan clip fuckwit.

Unlike you she is inclusive my friend sent me a clip itā€™s the first concert their over 30ā€™s sibling has attended thanks to Taylor everybody can experience things this grifter thinks sheā€™s just entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a way to be triggered in the morning what exactly do you love about Taylor Swift and the auslan clip fuckwit.

Unlike you she is inclusive my friend sent me a clip itā€™s the first concert their over 30ā€™s sibling has attended thanks to Taylor everybody can experience things this grifter thinks sheā€™s just entitled to.
Oh she is so inclusive! Donā€™t you remember the clear shield masks she flogged during covid, with her trademark altruistic intent, in support of her deaf community? By the way, itā€™s not her fault she doesnā€™t use captions on her stories, itā€™s just that thereā€™s something wrong with her Instagram.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Oh she is so inclusive! Donā€™t you remember the clear shield masks she flogged during covid, with her trademark altruistic intent, in support of her deaf community? By the way, itā€™s not her fault she doesnā€™t use captions on her stories, itā€™s just that thereā€™s something wrong with her Instagram.
Lmao so inclusive she used ASL instead of AUSLAN in her llama tribe video šŸ˜‚
She's honestly so damn thick.

Lol didnt cachia say that too a year or two ago? Her phone didnt allow captions? They probably just dont like the focus off their fat ugly heads when they're talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never ever forget.
Sheā€™s a tit stain of a human but this was a new low, even by her standards

Reactions: 17
Whatā€™s she sticking her fingers in all day every day to have such permanently filthy nails? Like what is it caked on under there and what was she fingering to get them like that? Itā€™s just so foul.
Budda and Shitzel crumbs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Whatā€™s she sticking her fingers in all day every day to have such permanently filthy nails? Like what is it caked on under there and what was she fingering to get them like that? Itā€™s just so foul.
Iā€™ve been a nurse for a very long time. Looks like šŸ’© to meā€¦ā€¦.ready, steady, E Coli šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Gold!

They obviously have no idea, the Outspoken people that is.

Reactions: 10
Shout out to women who actually work for a living. duck off, you absolute embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The irony of the slug giving a shout out to Fitted for Work.

The fact that she compared this charity to receiving a Xmas tree is an absolute joke.

Did she mention how this charity actually helps women?

• Angry
  • Wow
JFC what did I just watch! I really hope she is not getting paid to endorse Fitted for Work she articulated nothing of any relevance to this organisation, talking about a Xmas tree and decorations, tip Lou you should have elaborated on each donation tier and described how this assists individuals, her lack of intelligence is something else.

And such a pretty face ā€˜oh yeahā€™.

IMG_1585.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh dear, it's really cool to see how far people Emmy helped out has gone.
I'm not fluent in Word Salad, but is she saying these people #leftus?

What the fark has her Christmas tree story got to do with this charity and the work they do? Helping people who are 'down'. Just post the link and shut up you fool! šŸŽ„ :mad:šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Angry
Iā€™m not one to post links usually but canā€™t help myself.
WorkingWomenHelperLou really shitting me today.
Iā€™d love if we all just stopped following and commenting on her for a week. Sheā€˜d tit herself and have no idea what to do with herself as Iā€™m sure she up cycles Fezza comments to get content and gratification.
This will never happen as itā€™s the train wreck we all canā€™t look away from.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love this for her. First blow she wasnā€™t the celebrity chef, Second blow as an everyday person trying to cook the audience didnā€™t like her. No wonder she hasnā€™t mentioned it. I canā€™t bloody wait for this to be on tv.
For the millionth time, why can't I live in Australia??? I hope you all will share all you can. When will these networks or businesses realize she has negative charisma?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.